• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
I hear all about the good, but nothing bad. Surely, it cant be a completely foolproof method. Or is it? I never heard of this stuff until I joined this site, and until just recently doing research I thought the only ways id be able to CTB personally is with a gun or insane mixture of illegal drugs. I've woken up from fentanyl and klonopin and alcohol mixture with no opi tolerance at all, but you can just order this shit on the clear web and its always lights out? Thats crazy to me. Like there's no restrictions on this shit? You'd think since its such a popular method to CTB, people are using it to murder people as well right? Idk its just crazy to me that you can buy something like that so easily
Im just skeptical, i just keep hearing about it on here so i know its a legit method, its just if its really that easy to just order some and that fatal i might just do it
And if you had to pick, would you choose SN or fentanyl/benzo/alc mix. Or both? I think my problem last attempt was i didnt take enough fet, but im sure i have access to enough fent and benzos to od now. I really want to shoot myself but idk if i can get a gun anytime soon if I have to OD i will fuck it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3, アホペンギン, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
The most common side-effects seem to be somewhat heavy-ish nausea and anxiety, tho the latter might not be caused by the actual substance itself, just the situation in general.
I recommend reading the SN megathread for more detailed and accurate info

If you're interested, here is another good guide to SN

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Tulip<3, SVEN, ToTheTwillight and 5 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
SN can cause in some people such painful stomachaches or headaches they call for help. SN is hard to get now in the U.S.

• Informative
Reactions: heavyeyes and pfuxx1
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
SN has a pretty lengthy shopping list to "pull it off" correctly.

Antiemetics are basically 100% required and even with them throwing up is likely.

The taste of SN is going to be horrendously salty.

SN takes a while to kill you it's not instant.

In the time you're waiting for the SN to kill you you'll experience some symptoms of ingesting it: Headache, tremors, palpitations, nausea, dizziness, anxiety, cold sweats, etc.

• Informative
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, Silly Bean, dggtscccvfd and 7 others
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
There is a small risk of brain damage if you are saved too late. Idk how late but it's what I have read so far

• Informative
Reactions: dggtscccvfd, Praestat_Mori, d3j3ct3dl0s3r05 and 3 others
pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
SN can cause in some people such painful stomachaches or headaches they call for help. SN is hard to get now in the U.S.
I just figured out the stuff on google will not make you CTB. I thought that was just way too easy and convenient to be true. Thats the way they were making it seem like. Im gonna probably stick to my og plans, im not about to be getting scammed on telegram and shit

Antiemetics are basically 100% required and even with them throwing up is likely.

In the time you're waiting for the SN to kill you you'll experience some symptoms of ingesting it: Headache, tremors, palpitations, nausea, dizziness, anxiety, cold sweats, etc.
Now that i know this, this doesnt sound like the way im trying to go. I want it to be lights out, either sleep peacefully with no worries or go out with a bang. i can get my hands on drugs easily and die in bliss, but sn im hearing is nearly impossibe to get right now and if its not quick i dont want it

Last edited:
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Now that i know this, this doesnt sound like the way im trying to go. I want it to be lights out, either sleep peacefully with no worries or go out with a bang. i can get my hands on drugs easily and die in bliss, but sn im hearing is nearly impossibe to get right now and if its not quick i dont want it
Expect SN to take 20-45mins for unconsciousness if you plan on going that way. SN is easy to obtain depending on your countries regulations for the chemical.

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and YandereMikuMistress
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I'd say anxiety and the risk of failure since a lot of people vomit after they take it

• Informative
Reactions: dggtscccvfd, Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and 1 other person
pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
Expect SN to take 20-45mins for unconsciousness if you plan on going that way. SN is easy to obtain depending on your countries regulations for the chemical.
Im an American, ive talked to other americans on the site. They told me the type of SN you need is pretty much unobtainable unless you really go digging for it. Too many teens have CTB with it and it has caught media attention. Its still think its easier for me to get drugs than SN

• Informative
Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3, dggtscccvfd, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Talles

Talles

Mar 3, 2023
The way I see it the biggest problem seems to be low availability of the method. SN is strictly controlled in many developed countries.
The side effects seem to be manageable, and honestly, drugs that would have less problems of the sort are probably harder to find unless you know someone.
If it was available I would definitely choose SN. OD'ing seems to have a greater number of variables that can influence success.

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, d3j3ct3dl0s3r05, heavyeyes and 1 other person
pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
The way I see it the biggest problem seems to be low availability of the method. SN is strictly controlled in many developed countries.
The side effects seem to be manageable, and honestly, drugs that would have less problems of the sort are probably harder to find unless you know someone.
If it was available I would definitely choose SN. OD'ing seems to have a greater number of variables that can influence success.
Thats what im not understanding. Whats the difference between the SN on Amazon and the SN that will kill you? Because its everywhere on amazon but If im correct, Amazon got sued for this a few years ago right? Something about suicide kits, in frequently bought items it would have SN, antienemtic, and instruction manual. They cant still be selling the same stuff right? Whats the catch?
Thats what im not understanding. Whats the difference between the SN on Amazon and the SN that will kill you? Because its everywhere on amazon but If im correct, Amazon got sued for this a few years ago right? Something about suicide kits, in frequently bought items it would have SN, antienemtic, and instruction manual. They cant still be selling the same stuff right? Whats the catch?
Sorry i sound dumb, but ive just been told thats atleast in the US, its not easy to get your hands on. But if you google "buy sodium nitrate", its everywhere and the first site that pops up is amazon. Its just not adding up to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Im an American, ive talked to other americans on the site. They told me the type of SN you need is pretty much unobtainable unless you really go digging for it. Too many teens have CTB with it and it has caught media attention. Its still think its easier for me to get drugs than SN
It's relatively easy to find on google I think people likely just don't know what they're looking for tbh.

Reactions: pfuxx1
Talles

Talles

Mar 3, 2023
One thing I realized is that if it is controlled in your country it will probably be off of Amazon.
My cousin moved to a country without such mechanisms and SN is available on Amazon quite cheaply.
Also, SN is Sodium Nitrite, not Sodium Nitrate.

• Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and pfuxx1
pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
One thing I realized is that if it is controlled in your country it will probably be off of Amazon.
My cousin moved to a country without such mechanisms and SN is available on Amazon quite cheaply.
Also, SN is Sodium Nitrite, not Sodium Nitrate.
I think understand now. After doing research, in USA The Youth Poisoning Protection Act bans the sale of consumer products with a concentration of sodium nitrite greater than 10 percent. in June 2023. Looks like i might of missed out on the party, because i highly suspect that decision was made specifically related to the deaths of people who used this website. If i would of joined a little earlier it possible would of been a viable method, but at this point, you can be prosecuted for assisting in suicide if you are caught sending it, and amazon has been sued and ebay banned it in 2019. Whatever they're selling on here must be some sort of scam, or not be strong enough to CTB.

• Hmph!
  • Wow
Reactions: DyingToDie123 and heavyeyes
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I think understand now. After doing research, in USA The Youth Poisoning Protection Act bans the sale of consumer products with a concentration of sodium nitrite greater than 10 percent. in June 2023. Looks like i might of missed out on the party, because i highly suspect that decision was made specifically related to the deaths of people who used this website. If i would of joined a little earlier it possible would of been a viable method, but at this point, you can be prosecuted for assisting in suicide if you are caught sending it, and amazon has been sued and ebay banned it in 2019. Whatever they're selling on here must be some sort of scam, or not be strong enough to CTB.
they are still aavailable sources in the US and internationally if you are able to look deep enough

• Informative
Reactions: heavyeyes
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
From what I've seen the bill hasn't passed yet. It was introduced into Congress back in July. Nothing has moved forward yet https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/senate-bill/2233/text?s=1&r=15

It would ban the sale of sn to individuals but not businesses I believe. I'm not sure

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: DyingToDie123 and pfuxx1
pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
It's relatively easy to find on google I think people likely just don't know what they're looking for tbh.

they are still aavailable sources in the US and internationally if you are able to look deep enough
i dont trust any website, only place i could think to look is telegram vendors and you run a very high risk of getting scammed on that app. Especially with something like this, known for being used mainly for this purpose now and now being known to be hard to obtain. Seems like a hotbed for that because the people who are customers are desperate and in despair. I'm not trying to get scammed a million times by a bunch of people before i find the legit vendors.

Last edited:
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
i dont trust any website, only place i could think to look is telegram vendors and you run a very high risk of getting scammed on that app. Especially with something like this, known for being used mainly for this purpose now and now being known to be hard to obtain. I'm not trying to get scammed a million times by a bunch of people before i find the legit vendors.
I feel like telegram vendors of SN are very rare and you are most likely to get scammed. This substance is legal in most countries and sourcing it through telegram may just be suspicious, idk. There are at least a couple verified sources on the clearweb last time I checked.

Reactions: pfuxx1
pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
From what I've seen the bill hasn't passed yet. It was introduced into Congress back in July. Nothing has moved forward yet https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/senate-bill/2233/text?s=1&r=15

It would ban the sale of sn to individuals but not businesses I believe. I'm not sure
It will though. and yes, im pretty sure just individuals. businesses can get their hands on all kinds of chemicals and drugs an individual cant.
I feel like telegram vendors of SN are very rare and you are most likely to get scammed. This substance is legal in most countries and sourcing it through telegram may just be suspicious, idk. There are at least a couple verified sources on the clearweb last time I checked.
Still, this stuff is just not easy to source anymore i believe, atleast in US. The compound is now associated with suicide, specifically with teenagers. Thats just not a good look. They really dont want people obtaining it anymore.

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
It will though. and yes, im pretty sure just individuals. businesses can get their hands on all kinds of chemicals and drugs an individual cant.
Unfortunately yes it will pass but it hasn't yet. Stop spreading misinformation

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Unfortunately yes it will pass but it hasn't yet. Stop spreading misinformation
Not that I'm even in the US but do you know how long that sort of thing takes to pass?

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Not that I'm even in the US but do you know how long that sort of thing takes to pass?
Not exactly sure but it could take many months. I'm guessing not much progress has been made because there are other more important bills that take priority over this one

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
Not exactly sure but it could take many months. I'm guessing not much progress has been made because there are other more important bills that take priority over this one
I wanna believe it bro but i just cant see them bringing up teen suicide and not passing it, like i wanna believe you but just i cant see them overlooking it. like i said im messed up too but i know how normal people view CTB and its not in a good light

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
I wanna believe it bro but i just cant see them bringing up teen suicide and not passing it, like i wanna believe you but just i cant see them overlooking it. like i said im messed up too but i know how normal people view CTB and its not in a good light
Bills take a while to pass regardless. That's how the process is. Right now it still has to go through the Senate and the House but there's still nothing scheduled for it yet

Last edited:
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
SN and inert gas (exit bag) both work by hypoxia.
SN must >= 95% purity to work.
I think many suppliers have voluntarily either stopped selling SN,
or reduced the purity so low, as to be ineffective.

The same happened with helium inert gas for exit bag.
Many people were buying canisters of helium for filling balloons,
to use for exit bags.
When the suppliers found out, they mixed 25% air with the helium,
rendering the balloon canisters ineffective to ctb.

It is my own personal opinion that hypoxia is one of the most forgiving ways to ctb,
if you fail your attempt.

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
It is my own personal opinion that hypoxia is one of the most forgiving ways to ctb,
if you fail your attempt.
How is hypoxia one of the most forgiving ways? The brain is deprived of oxygen and accrues damage as a result.

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I'm too chicken to try but scoring F in any decent sized city is probably easier than finding SN these days. F or similar will always be my first choice.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020

No antiemetics are not required at all. SN if it's pure kills in about 30 minutes. You will be unconscious in 15 minutes or less.

Reactions: SenseOfLoss, Bluebunnysky and アホペンギン
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
And if you had to pick, would you choose SN or fentanyl/benzo/alc mix.
I don't consider SN for myself bc it will be very difficult for me to get the required meds, I don't like vomiting, I don't like nausea.
I'd prefer fent but ofc not street quality! With F I'd need help because I can't IV anything by myself.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
Status
Not open for further replies.