• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

playd3ad.

playd3ad.

embed it feels, like eternal ache.
Oct 7, 2023
so! basic overview.

i have a fabric cutter a friend gave me, whom of which mentioned i could easily kms with it. it seems to be really sharp. if i'm in a bathroom and it's door can't be kicked down (last time i checked), what are my chances? side note, my dad naps a lot and is going back to work within the next few weeks. should i have more preparation or do it within the next few days?

• Hugs
Reactions: ipmanwc0
tfnb

tfnb

May 29, 2023
Its extremely difficult for the average person to overcome their autonomic nervous system enough to self mutilate to death. I would spend some time getting to know your own response to physical injury, specifically self mutilation. If it's difficult, it will be extra difficult to do it deep enough and over a large enough area to ctb

• Informative
Reactions: fwompie and NearlyIrrelevantCake
playd3ad.

playd3ad.

Oct 7, 2023
Its extremely difficult for the average person to overcome their autonomic nervous system enough to self mutilate to death. I would spend some time getting to know your own response to physical injury, specifically self mutilation. If it's difficult, it will be extra difficult to do it deep enough and over a large enough area to ctb
thank you! i forgot to clarify i'd slit my throat lol but it's useful regardless. <3

C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
A lot of courage, you intend to try CTB by cutting the throat... I personally recommend that you choose another method

playd3ad.

playd3ad.

Oct 7, 2023
A lot of courage, you intend to try CTB by cutting the throat... I personally recommend that you choose another method
unfortunately thats my only method rn, but what methods would you recommend? technically all i have left is electrocution but that'd be a little ironic given fictionkin memories lmao

C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
unfortunately thats my only method rn, but what methods would you recommend? technically all i have left is electrocution but that'd be a little ironic given fictionkin memories lmao

Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
lets say its easier said than done..and if done your natural body reaction will prolly mess it up anyway.
And the agony will make sur you call an ambulance. It's a very, very rare and even more rare successful method, for a reason.