Apr 17, 2023
?

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and _Minsk
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
There's the whole not being born the proper gender thing that happened.

Non-stop sexual assault and rape since childhood.

I often feel objectified by peers basically a sexual fantasy for people.

Guess my mom using me for money also hurts too. Then my dad not respecting my identity.

There's many more but those are some of the reasons that come to mind.

• Hugs
Reactions: starlover, deomlez and Huntfish34
sometimes.sometimes

sometimes.sometimes

Student
Jun 4, 2023
Life let me down because whenever I feel comfortable in life, something always happens to strip it away from me. This problem has been going on since I was a toddler. I was comfortable with my father and my old house, but once the abuse started, that is when my comfort was stripped away from me. I tried so many options to find other places and people I was comfortable with, but all of the attempts were fruitless.

• Hugs
Reactions: starlover and Huntfish34
PinkyStat

PinkyStat

It’s killing me
Jun 4, 2023
rape and the system
Life let me down because whenever I feel comfortable in life, something always happens to strip it away from me.
And i can relate to this sentence a lot

• Hugs
Reactions: ð–£´ nadia ð–£´, starlover and deomlez
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
By being forced to exist here of course. To me existence was never a positive thing in the first place, because as long as one exists they have the ability to suffer endlessly in this world filled with endless risks and harm where chance so cruelly determines everything. I just see existence as being something truly hopeless, I have awareness that existence is just something that causes suffering to be experienced so unnecessarily all for the sake of it where one is just destined to decay, existence disgusts me.

Reactions: myusername890
D

deomlez

Not english native speaker. Ctb is my life.
May 19, 2023
I am the only one to blame. Not made for living.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
In terms of life/fate- 3 close family members had died by the time I was 10. Beyond that though- it's mainly been people who have caused the most problems. Directly- in the case of narcissists or- indirectly in terms of people/industries following money. So- my coping mechanism (a creative job) likely isn't as feasible as it was before computers came along and took the majority of the work away.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If I knew why everything went wrong especially in the past several years I'd be in a better condition and probably it could be solved easier.

• Hugs
Reactions: deomlez
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Not being able to find love, or ever achieve a self love life, I've been turned down by everyone, I cut myself so I don't feel love, I'm so empty, I'm not angry, I'm just sad, I wish someone told me I matter, someone that loves me, but it's all in my head and it's not real, I can't wait to die

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
anon789

anon789

Nov 12, 2022
My mom is abusive and my dad is naturally very distant. I grew up in a very unstable household and was given the perfect genes to develop mental illness. I live in a world where there is so much suffering, too much to even go into. It's almost a better question to ask "In what ways has life NOT let you down?"

SleepySept

SleepySept

Nov 7, 2023
With my family I don't really feel let down since I've always known them as comically messed up. I expect those things from them. But what really hurt me was my partner lying to me, and that I can't particularly label him as being a bad person to cope. He lied about his age for ten months in our relationship. It shouldn't have felt so bad but I went through hell to let myself trust in someone.
I was let down in thinking I was capable of happiness for my whole life if I'm with him. Even now I believe it could've been possible if we were both a little more experienced mentally.

D

Deleted member 65988

The rat race, the need to make a lot of money just to survive, let alone thrive. Everything that hasn't worked out over the last few years.

Reactions: myusername890 and DeadManLiving
plan c

plan c

My last resort.
Nov 8, 2022
Loneliness. I often find myself enveloped by ceaseless solitude

libitina

libitina

efilist
May 30, 2023
being ugly and neurodivergent

Reactions: myusername890