• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

funkyratlad

funkyratlad

huh
Feb 27, 2020
seriously i'm just. so tired. i dont know whats happening anymore. im convinced all of my friends hate me and think i'm the most annoying person to ever exist. i see everyone i know work on their hobbies, watch shows they like and talk to other people about it and they're making more online friends and talking to them and making art and studying and having lives but im just here sorta like? how the fuck do they get the time for that? and the thing is im not busy at all. i could do all of this if i just stopped being such a stupid piece of sht. its pathetic. i keep overeating and i dont even know how much weight ive gained i havent touched the scale in months but i feel disgusting. my art is dreadful. im nothing but a burden. i dont know the point in life anymore. i dont know if its all just going downhill from here. im so tired. i wish i could just forget to eat like everyone else. i wish i could go to art to cope whenever im sad instead of fogging out and eating my arse off. i wish i wasnt such a weird little freak. i feel so goddamn unlovable, like i really dont matter to anyone. im so tired of all this.

S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
Art is best made for yourself so it can't be bad when it's just your expression. Fuck other people, you don't have to justify your existence for anything and that includes art. Just because some people attach a social stigma to art doesn't mean you have to pay heed to it.

I'm too depressed to make art currently but if I wasn't I would probably just upload it on throwaway account. Grazing can be a habit for me especially in these empty covid days so I read a lot of manga which helps engage my junk-food part of my brain since it's so easy to read and flies by so fast. Hope some of this helps.

Reactions: funkyratlad
funkyratlad

funkyratlad

huh
Feb 27, 2020
Art is best made for yourself so it can't be bad when it's just your expression. Fuck other people, you don't have to justify your existence for anything and that includes art. Just because some people attach a social stigma to art doesn't mean you have to pay heed to it.

I'm too depressed to make art currently but if I wasn't I would probably just upload it on throwaway account. Grazing can be a habit for me especially in these empty covid days so I read a lot of manga which helps engage my junk-food part of my brain since it's so easy to read and flies by so fast. Hope some of this helps.
it did, thank you :-)

Reactions: Sakura94