• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

morgzfreeman2345

Feb 14, 2023
Literally listening to music brings me massive pain, every song just brings up emotions that make me sick. I can't stay focused long enough to read a book. I've never liked movies and TV, moreso don't want to feel like a lazy fuck as I've had to move back in with my parents in my 30's after a divorce with my ex wife taking a business that was the only thing I enjoyed in this fucking world. But I get to keep the hundreds of thousands in debt...and the guilt of having gotten manic and over expanding.

What makes me reluctant...my parents and brother. But they'll have to deal. Cause this shit is happening before I miss a life insurance premium.

Reactions: Jisatsu_55265181910
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Nothing ever makes me feel reluctant to leave this world, I don't wish to associate with existence in any way, only the thought of being gone appeals to me. I see existence as being a burden, and to me pretty much everything feels like a chore or in some way just causes more suffering.
I'm tired of just passing the time, all that life is, is just an useless and unnecessary distraction from the fact that we will inevitably cease existing, and I could never have any interest in any of this. All of my waking moments are spent wishing to be gone and I've never understood other people's interest in life. I just think that in my case I'm not meant for existing, I don't like the concept of life and just the state of being conscious and aware is something that I see as being undesirable.

Unsure and Useless

Unsure and Useless

Drifting Aimlessly without Roots
Feb 7, 2023
Reading a book (preferably romance, fantasy, mystery, and/or horror), or any kind of story for that matter. With how long books have existed, there's probably a book out there that I'll absolutely love, and it feels like such a shame to just miss out on a perfect story.

Playing a heavily modded Stardew Valley also helps. I put way too much time adding mods to the game rather than actually playing it, but it makes the experience more enjoyable since the characters will occasionally tell me how they appreciate my existence. (Plus, I get a somewhat dating sim experience! I'm such a loser, honestly.)

Reactions: Source Energy
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
I'm glad I'm not the only one with the books. I have bookshelves from floor to ceiling and I love to immerse myself in fiction. For a few hours, I feel better, and I think that maybe, just maybe, I can hold on. Reality hits hard the next day :(
It's hard to come to terms with the thought that no matter if I ctb now, or I die at 80 ( Gawd forbid that long lol ), there will be so many books I wanted to read and never got the chance. Ghh.

L

LossOfPlan

Feb 16, 2023
Books, music and the fact that I moderate a small community. In that same community someone already ctb few years ago, and although not many people remember them I still think about them nowadays. In another community that I used to moderate someone tried to ctb but ended up in a hospital. They're still alive but the community thinks they're dead. It's strange to be honest. I should've probably told someone that they are alive but I haven't talked with them in a while so I don't really know how they're doing.

I guess I am afraid to know. Truth to be told. Last time we talked they had told me that they have cancer on both of their arms. I am currently low on energy myself so I barely have the energy to respond to people, but I'll try reaching out to them in few hours.

(Sorry for the unnecessary info I just had the urge to share)

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake