• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
No more feelings, no more bad thoughts, no more circling the same scenarios over and over again, no more depending on others to try and be happy, no more work, no more nonsense.

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
I'm spiritual and absolutely believe that our consciousness expands and our burdens are lifted when we die. You basically become one with the universe. This human body is an illusion of separation, and it's convincing--that's why it sucks. I don't think life is entirely suffering, but I do think it's very pointless and tiring. If I didn't have my family or my fiancé, I would have killed myself already.
It's these serotonin survival chemicals that convince you otherwise. Your ego is a farce for survival. Sure, *your* existence turns to nothingness. But this illusion is beyond you. We have been part of some infinite expansion, that could be interrupted by AI or nuclear warfare.

I think when we die we fly around in that realm we can't understand for a bit then we get reintegration into some other life form. The old us is just nothing but blackness, a memory.

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
This is perhaps going to be incomprehensible to many but the thing that comforts me about death is the idea of permanent non existence. I know that many people are uncomfortable by the idea of permanent non existence, and understandably so, as existence is all we ever know so imagining the cessation of that can be difficult. However, I feel like I may understand what permanent non existence is like as I have autism which I feel like lets me understand this more than a neurotypical can and all I see within permanent non existence is beauty and bliss. It's the one thing that the universe has done right. Out of the infinite number of ways the universe has done to maximise suffering on earth, the idea of an eternal, dreamless sleep is the one right thing the universe did. It's impossible to suffer whilst being dead and happiness is an irrelevant concept after death as one no longer exists.

I feel like my brain was designed to be compatible with permanent non existence

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
That Death is non-existence forever

You might think I'm bs-ing

But I can tell you there is pain or suffering so bad that if you were to go through only 1/1000 th the level of the worst constant pain or worst torture imaginable it would be logical to be in constant fear of existing / living / being in consciousness, it would be logical to be disgusted with fearful of and to hate existence

It would be logical to love only non-existence forever

The brain constructs a software simulation. This simulation constructs an
Observer, you. Only the brain in your head does this. When that brain is sleeping with no deams you the simulation disappears. When that brain dies you can never exist again .When you are dreaming the brain totally again can construct a you and a world but could be a bizarre world
You keep talking about this extreme pain (which I get can be horrible far beyond our imagination) but how many people statistically actually end up in some psychopaths basement and get alle they bones slowly crushed? I mean it is really no reason to choose not to live because you are afraid of getting tortured. Like almost nobody gets tortured in the modern world. We don't live in the medieval ages. No offence dude.
It's these serotonin survival chemicals that convince you otherwise. Your ego is a farce for survival. Sure, *your* existence turns to nothingness. But this illusion is beyond you. We have been part of some infinite expansion, that could be interrupted by AI or nuclear warfare.

I think when we die we fly around in that realm we can't understand for a bit then we get reintegration into some other life form. The old us is just nothing but blackness, a memory.
I believe the most likely outcome is rebirth of some sort - but that's just me. The real answer is that nobody knows for sure.

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
This is perhaps going to be incomprehensible to many but the thing that comforts me about death is the idea of permanent non existence. I know that many people are uncomfortable by the idea of permanent non existence, and understandably so, as existence is all we ever know so imagining the cessation of that can be difficult. However, I feel like I may understand what permanent non existence is like as I have autism which I feel like lets me understand this more than a neurotypical can and all I see within permanent non existence is beauty and bliss. It's the one thing that the universe has done right. Out of the infinite number of ways the universe has done to maximise suffering on earth, the idea of an eternal, dreamless sleep is the one right thing the universe did. It's impossible to suffer whilst being dead and happiness is an irrelevant concept after death as one no longer exists.

I feel like my brain was designed to be compatible with permanent non existence
I think you will permanently non-exist. This life as you once knew it will cease. However I think we are limited by our chemical perception. We will continue on as something or someone else and our old us will decay into a realm in the time being. Until the void is black.

This is why I prefer funerals to weddings, I quietly smile at them now. I know their problems are over, rather than beginning.

• Informative
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
No more suffering from loss, freedom from the present day suffering and freedom from the acute sadness of remembering our once happy times together, which were prolific

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
I know its imperative that I CTB for many, many reasons. Still, I have an unhealthy attachment to my absolutely impossible dreams. I want to get more used to the idea of "being" dead because whether I like it or not I have to die.

What about death do you look forward to? Is it the nothingness, reincarnation, afterlife? Let me know your perspective.
We have survived multiple attempts. Each time, for half a second before the lights went out, we felt relief. Relief that this life is over. We're just not very attached to this life. Maybe we're looking forward to no longer being responsible for this life?
"Clue" is the right word. I've been blackout many times, but it is still so hard to imagine the lack of time. There's no imagination there so I'm not sure why I try so hard to imagine it. The way I can describe the concept in my mind is an eternal blip.
Nearly every DMT trip we've had involved "the definition of time". The machine elves were always amused by our fumbling attempt to describe it to them. Time is a foreign concept to the deceased.

Last edited:
Reactions: gingermacie
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

It/Xe
Apr 2, 2023
Cessation. Of pain, of embarrassment, of me annoying or burdening or hurting others. Of doubt. Of wondering if I'm enough, if I'll ever be enough. I'm just tired.

E

EternalWinter

Bad company, ‘til the day I die
Apr 4, 2024
I'm hoping against hope that my last wishes can alter the branch course of whatever world comes afterward. After all, who can say if the world exists to anyone but you? You, reading my words now, must perceive them for them to exist to you.

Anyway, I am ending the bad timeline, and continuing a better branch of the timeline, so everyone I love can be happy and the world can be healed of humanity's misdeeds. There have been many other branches in my past brushes with suicide in which I died… I wonder what the differences were there.

Basically, I am dying for the hope that the world I leave behind is one which my family wishes I had lived to see the improvements and rejuvenation of, instead of eventually being glad I wasn't around to see the downturn of life on Earth. These will be my final thoughts.

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
The fact that it's the end of a chapter. I can't know what comes next but at least it's the end of this but. Hopefully, everything.

bookgirl

bookgirl

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒
Mar 31, 2024
When I'm dead, I'll finally be free

lovelydeath

lovelydeath

Dec 5, 2022
You already sin by default, so if heaven is eternal bliss...

Everyone says when they die their soul goes to heaven or whatever. If that's the case, how would you know you're in heaven or hell, who are you at that point once your brain has decayed? People with brain damage lose their personality, memory, awareness, senses, etc. It all goes in the dump.

Imagine your ego just being transfered forever into some spirit realm of some Abraham based belief. How absolutely terrible. In that case I might consider trying to link my brain to AI machine so that doesn't ever happen.

To me heaven is others hell. If I believed in it hell is my heaven. I'm already in hell anyways.
Hi. Sorry, I just understood this. Sorry, I have a disability. My personal belief is when you are brain damaged and other mental ailments your soul is in a defective capsule but once you die your soul is back to full potential. NDEs have shown this happening as well. Im not trying to pester you it just one of the most fascinating things to me. Which is something to look forward to for me too because my psychosis gets wild and my brain just kinda sucks being disabled. However I think my psychosis is real looking back but hopefully ill know lots by then and it'll be easier concepts to process.

blankfairy

blankfairy

Everyone is always connected
Mar 14, 2023
probably eternal sleep and ego death

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
The end of suffering. It's as simple as it gets.

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
Hi. Sorry, I just understood this. Sorry, I have a disability. My personal belief is when you are brain damaged and other mental ailments your soul is in a defective capsule but once you die your soul is back to full potential. NDEs have shown this happening as well. Im not trying to pester you it just one of the most fascinating things to me. Which is something to look forward to for me too because my psychosis gets wild and my brain just kinda sucks being disabled. However I think my psychosis is real looking back but hopefully ill know lots by then and it'll be easier concepts to process.
I'm just curious as to what makes you believe when you reach the moment of full brain death everything returns. You can be a total vegetable with all senses gone and not even get a glimpse of this. The only thing that does happen is 5-HT2A agonists flood your body giving you a peaceful way out before you go into the silent infinity, to simply be chemically distributed and reborn into some other form after X time period with no memory of your previous ego. Death is total ego death. All your memories, everything you've done. Gone. Even during the happy spiritual moment, you have no conception of who you are, the meaning of time, etc

K-β

K-β

endlessly roaming across cyberspace
Mar 12, 2024
more than anything it's the idea that i don't have to do anything anymore. i can just stop it with all this stress & anxiety & worry all the time. there won't be any sort of me to worry about all the shit in my life anymore. no more shitty alarms or deadlines. just endless nothing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I'll never be depressed, traumatized, or lonely ever again. I'll never fuck up or hurt anyone ever again. I'll no longer be a burden. I won't have to deal with being a slave to the system, or the world going to shit. I'll never get bullied, ostracized, or abused again either. And I won't have to deal with all my mental illnesses ever again.

lovelydeath

lovelydeath

Dec 5, 2022
I'm just curious as to what makes you believe when you reach the moment of full brain death everything returns. You can be a total vegetable with all senses gone and not even get a glimpse of this. The only thing that does happen is 5-HT2A agonists flood your body giving you a peaceful way out before you go into the silent infinity, to simply be chemically distributed and reborn into some other form after X time period with no memory of your previous ego. Death is total ego death. All your memories, everything you've done. Gone. Even during the happy spiritual moment, you have no conception of who you are, the meaning of time, etc
I got my ideas about the afterlife from NDE studies. The bible doesnt really talk about the after life. NDEs convinced me because of the documented miracles that happened. But I just have faith, no one knows 100% what happens after death, im not claiming to. If total ego death and rebirth happens then so be it. It is interesting to think about the different possibilities.

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
No more dealing with a dysfunctional family or horrible people in general. Also the ability to forget every bad memory forever and not have any awareness at all of the life I had.