• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

gingermacie

gingermacie

head in the clouds
Apr 5, 2024
I know its imperative that I CTB for many, many reasons. Still, I have an unhealthy attachment to my absolutely impossible dreams. I want to get more used to the idea of "being" dead because whether I like it or not I have to die.

What about death do you look forward to? Is it the nothingness, reincarnation, afterlife? Let me know your perspective.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
That Death is non-existence forever

You might think I'm bs-ing

But I can tell you there is pain or suffering so bad that if you were to go through only 1/1000 th the level of the worst constant pain or worst torture imaginable it would be logical to be in constant fear of existing / living / being in consciousness, it would be logical to be disgusted with fearful of and to hate existence

It would be logical to love only non-existence forever

There is no objective purpose to life. Life is meaningless suffering. There is no reason to put up with even the daily suffering and work chores much less the extreme suffering that is exponentially more probable in old age. but there's no guarantee anyone won't be in really bad pain or suffering soon . The fact that 29 million people attempt suicide per year is a small clue to how horrible life=suffering is. How bad does the suffering have to be to throw yourself under a truck, jump, train , shoot self, hang, drown etc ?

The brain constructs a software simulation. This simulation constructs an
Observer, you. Only the brain in your head does this. When that brain is sleeping with no deams you the simulation disappears. When that brain dies you can never exist again .When you are dreaming the brain totally again can construct a you and a world but could be a bizarre world

That's what comforts me about Death that Death is non-existence forever . I don't want any prolifer or believer in theories without massive real evidence ( no evidence at all really)or anyone to yell me otherwise. You won't change my mind anyway

Last edited:
S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
The specifics of it, you already have a clue what it's like when you're knocked out or extremely intoxicated on alcohol or narcotics. The idea is there is no pain, no stress, no dreams, no blabbering BS from this species, no disturbances, dreams or nightmares. No thoughts. No sense of time. Just eternal black nothingness.

gingermacie

gingermacie

head in the clouds
Apr 5, 2024
The specifics of it, you already have a clue what it's like when you're knocked out or extremely intoxicated on alcohol or narcotics. The idea is there is no pain, no stress, no dreams, no blabbering BS from this species, no disturbances, dreams or nightmares. No thoughts. No sense of time. Just eternal black nothingness.
"Clue" is the right word. I've been blackout many times, but it is still so hard to imagine the lack of time. There's no imagination there so I'm not sure why I try so hard to imagine it. The way I can describe the concept in my mind is an eternal blip.

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
i truly hope it's the end for all time because i've seen what this universe does to life and it's pure evil
On a pure logic basis, I think what happens is *you* are erased forever in the sense of your ego, your identity, your experiences, blah blah. What I believe happens is that we reappear again in a different form. Meaning, when bugs and mold and whatever eats us, it gets passed along in chemical form that ends up in some species reproductive system and that is the new *you*. There are likely more *yous* existing at this very moment in time, but you are in your own zone that the current you as you know it is what is operating with their heart and brain, if that makes any sense. Sadly, it's likely that you are just going to be redistributed into a form in the near future where you have no clue you were ever a human, a bacteria, fungus, bug, plant, etc.

That is my conclusion anyways after snorting large amounts of shroom powder. Our egos are what deceive us, and we are a part of an "infinity" continuum of development.

In other words our egos die but we are chemically trapped here, forever.

lixt

lixt

Entropy guides me until death reaches me.
Dec 14, 2023
The feeling that somehow I deserve it; The desire to cease my existence; The wish to not exist; The calmness of walking into a room labeled "death" where nothing is felt, not numbness, nor warmness, nor coldness, nor happiness, nor sadness, nor nothing. Is like returning to my origins of Non-Existence. Falling back home.

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
"Clue" is the right word. I've been blackout many times, but it is still so hard to imagine the lack of time. There's no imagination there so I'm not sure why I try so hard to imagine it. The way I can describe the concept in my mind is an eternal blip.
Ever been high on a big dose of mushrooms or DMT? This is what it's like when you die. Meaning, yeah science might show no brain activity moments after you're gone, but the moment your mind realizes you're dead, it injects these chemicals massively into the cells. In those moments, you enter the "afterlife", where these moments even if they last seconds seem like they are forever. This is where you end up, you're stuck in this next dimension, until you reappear as another life form. Serotonin distorts your reality for survival purposes. That is the main chemical that keeps us in this sort of realm. Of course other receptors influence it too but this is the main culprit.

Basically your spirit leaves your body into the next dimension and you get clued into your next realm of existence. Before you have no memory of your previous life, until you're reborn anew into whatever life your new ego manifests.

The old you is a distant memory of blackness, just a recorded moment in history, dust and a skeleton. That ego perceives nothing at all. No taste, smell, touch, no thoughts, no vision, no hearing.

Last edited:
GoroMajima13

GoroMajima13

A burden to the people I love
Sep 22, 2023
I can finally stop being a burden. I can take my faults and mistakes with me. I can free the people who feel trapped with me.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Ceasing to exist comforts me as it's the end of suffering in this disgusting, evil world where there is endless potential for torment and cruelty. I believe death to simply be an eternal and dreamless sleep where all is finally forgotten about and this is why ceasing to exist is so ideal to me, I don't want to be a conscious being, I don't wish to experience anything, it's an abomination to have the ability to exist, all I wish for is to be permanently unaware.

For me ceasing to exist is the way to find peace from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human and I'd be glad to finally be free from this existence, all that existence ever does is cause harm. To me existence itself is evil as it's the source of all suffering and I don't want to suffer in any way, ceasing to exist would solve everything for me as it removes what I see as the true problem is which is existence itself.

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
When, in some dreadful and ghastly dream, we reach the moment of greatest horror, it awakes us; thereby banishing all the hideous shapes that were born of the night. And life is a dream: when the moment of greatest horror compels us to break it off, the same thing happens.
- Arthur Schopenhauer

lovelydeath

lovelydeath

Dec 5, 2022
For me its the afterlife, but nothingness doesnt seem too bad either though i doubt that'll happen. What scares me is the idea of solipsism cause ive seen a lot of miracles in my life in a way that something like that seems like a possibility. But if it is, then what in the world is going to happen after death?? Thats scary stuff. So i put my trust in god. But i am somewhat excited and comforted by death because maybe then i can be happy and not defective.

Reactions: divinemistress36
S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
I wish I believed in these abraham stuffs, I would have CTB ages ago. If the afterlife is so great why stay here? That's one thing I never understood about those ideas. It makes the afterlife way too idealized in a human like fashion that is no way anything more than just some comfort. Imagine your ego existing eternally like that, I don't think that's pleasant, that honestly sounds horrible.

lovelydeath

lovelydeath

Dec 5, 2022
I wish I believed in these abraham stuffs, I would have CTB ages ago. If the afterlife is so great why stay here? That's one thing I never understood about those ideas. It makes the afterlife way too idealized in a human like fashion that is no way anything more than just some comfort. Imagine your ego existing eternally like that, I don't think that's pleasant, that honestly sounds horrible.
what do you mean by your ego existing eternally :O its a sin to commit suicide btw, or might make someone angry. Not judging anyone just saying thats why people dont do it

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
what do you mean by your ego existing eternally :O its a sin to commit suicide btw, or might make someone angry. Not judging anyone just saying thats why people dont do it
You already sin by default, so if heaven is eternal bliss...

Everyone says when they die their soul goes to heaven or whatever. If that's the case, how would you know you're in heaven or hell, who are you at that point once your brain has decayed? People with brain damage lose their personality, memory, awareness, senses, etc. It all goes in the dump.

Imagine your ego just being transfered forever into some spirit realm of some Abraham based belief. How absolutely terrible. In that case I might consider trying to link my brain to AI machine so that doesn't ever happen.

To me heaven is others hell. If I believed in it hell is my heaven. I'm already in hell anyways.

Last edited:
lovelydeath

lovelydeath

Dec 5, 2022
You already sin by default, so if heaven is eternal bliss...

Everyone says when they die their soul goes to heaven or whatever. If that's the case, how would you know you're in heaven or hell, who are you at that point once your brain has decayed? People with brain damage lose their personality, memory, awareness, senses, etc. It all goes in the dump.

Imagine your ego just being transfered forever into some spirit realm of some Abraham based belief. How absolutely terrible. In that case I might consider trying to link my brain to AI machine so that doesn't ever happen.

To me heaven is others hell. If I believed in it hell is my heaven. I'm already in hell anyways.
Ahhh i see :O

ArgentApricot

ArgentApricot

Certified Shamash Hater
Apr 6, 2024
To me, it's returning to the state i was in before i was born.
I've experimented with psychedelics when i was a teen, mushrooms have given me some doubts about whether there really is a nothing after this. From my experiences i'm led to believe you won't enter that place as ''you''; I'd describe it as something more akin to becoming a drop of water in an ocean of consciousness.

Now that i'm older, i've mostly given up on that belief, and i do find a lot of comfort in the thought of nothingness. before my last attempt, i gave away my money to charity and every time i had a thought of consequence, it would just end in blackness. it's a beautiful feeling when nothing material or immaterial matters anymore and you can just embrace the nothing.

etherealgoddess

etherealgoddess

perseverance is inevitable success
Dec 8, 2022
I know its imperative that I CTB for many, many reasons. Still, I have an unhealthy attachment to my absolutely impossible dreams. I want to get more used to the idea of "being" dead because whether I like it or not I have to die.

What about death do you look forward to? Is it the nothingness, reincarnation, afterlife? Let me know your perspective.
I'm spiritual and absolutely believe that our consciousness expands and our burdens are lifted when we die. You basically become one with the universe. This human body is an illusion of separation, and it's convincing--that's why it sucks. I don't think life is entirely suffering, but I do think it's very pointless and tiring. If I didn't have my family or my fiancé, I would have killed myself already.