• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
So were the oddest place you slept? Me it was a long time ago it was after a heavy day of drinking and pills and other things. I woke up the following morning in a bus stop in the middle of nowhere the nearest village was five miles away. And about 15 miles from were the town i bin drinking in go work that one out LOL mind you have spent sum quality time in the bottom of a few hedges but not all nite though LOL :D

Reactions: Dartz and inconsequential
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
If nodding counts as sleeping, it was with my head inside of a burrito at Chipotle sometime in 2014.

If not, then it was the time I passed out in a corn field after a Halloween rager that got raided by the cops in the late 00s.

Reactions: Life+me=error, Dartz and Mort
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
If nodding counts as sleeping, it was with my head inside of a burrito at Chipotle sometime in 2014.

If not, then it was the time I passed out in a corn field after a Halloween rager that got raided by the cops in the late 00s.
Well i use to nod of on the loo sum times for a hole hour LOL :)

Reactions: Dartz and inconsequential
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
A psych ward

Reactions: AtomicNewt, Abel, Dartz and 1 other person
crimea_river

crimea_river

Experienced
May 27, 2019
Many years ago I somehow managed to fall asleep next to a speaker, during a gabber night at a nightclub (which wasn't my thing, I was accompanying someone there), which seemed to surprise many people including myself. It was pretty noisy, to say the least.

I've slept in quite a few dodgy places in the past to be fair, usually but not always, due to stimulants of some kind. Never anywhere as ridiculously loud as that club though...

Reactions: SelfHatingAspie and Dartz
Loli

Loli

highly flammable
May 25, 2019
Dissecting room probably

Reactions: Dartz
bacardirum

bacardirum

Experienced
May 21, 2019
I woke up once in a foreign country on a sun lounger by the person putting them out in morning. Me and my uncle went on holiday and it was a bad mistake to go out and get pissed on the first night, we both parted ways early in the night. At about 4am I realised I had no clue what or where my hotel was, so slept on the beach, and funnily enough when I caught up with my uncle later that day, when he finally got back to hotel, he had slept on a park bench. Never a great idea to do that until you know your new surroundings...

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Dartz and Loli
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I "lost" my hostel in Berlin after a night of drinking too much and decided to curl up in the corner of an alcove of a building for a few hours. Woke up and it was the entrance to my damn hostel I couldn't find.

• Hugs
Reactions: SelfHatingAspie, oopswronglife, Life+me=error and 4 others
bacardirum

bacardirum

Experienced
May 21, 2019
I "lost" my hostel in Berlin after a night of drinking too much and decided to curl up in the corner of an alcove of a building for a few hours. Woke up and it was the entrance to my damn hostel I couldn't find.

Does it always work out that way, as when I was wakened on the beach, I staggered to a taxi driver and spluttered out what I thought was maybe the name of my hotel, and he just pointed over the road, and that was it :) Thinking back now, he could have scammed me and took me a drive around the city, so Kudos to him... :love:

Reactions: Morphinekiss
been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
Not the oddest place, but strangely I'm able to sleep with my eyes open, so that's been useful.

Reactions: Soul
SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019
At a horror-themed theatre restaurant in 2002. Either that, or I blacked out after the main course. I woke up (came to?) just after the show finished.

I was maggoted.