• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I have a question what if the fixers have an account here and we make them a moderator without realizing it?

That's a scary thought. I would hope they wouldn't create a fake account on here and pretend to be suicidal, just to get the position, but I wouldn't put it past them to use such an underhanded tactic. It worked for the Greeks during the Trojan War, but hopefully that doesn't happen here.

If they do try it, then I hope the mods we already have can prevent it, because it probably won't be as obvious as this:

Last edited:
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
That's a scary thought. I would hope they wouldn't create a fake account on here and pretend to be suicidal, just to get the position, but I wouldn't put it past them to use such an underhanded tactic. It worked for the Greeks during the Trojan War, but hopefully that doesn't happen here.

If they do try it, then I hope the mods we already have can prevent it, because it probably won't be as obvious as this:

View attachment 94286
I mean.. @Symbiote mentioned them having private investigators also.. who's to say they wouldn't go the length of doing all of this? Idk maybe I'm paranoid.

garbology

garbology

Feb 16, 2021
I'm interested in being a mod if applications are open. I have what's needed and I have a bunch of free time. Would be pretty cool to keep my mind busy with a community.

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022

View attachment 94286
Since the Troyans crafted the original ploy the horses have become a "little" more sophisticated. When it comes to deceit, the sky's the limit as this world itself is built on illusions so it comes naturally to us.

SleepyBB

SleepyBB

HwlsMvnCstlCULT
May 15, 2022
Dear Hiring Manager,

It is with great pleasure that I am able to register my interest for the position of 'Moderator', as advertised on www.sanctioned-suicide.net.

Having thoroughly studied the requirements, I hope you will agree that I am an excellent candidate for the position.
Although I do not quite meet the requirement of 6 months membership, I hope you will agree that my engagement with the forum as well as my remarkable popularity among membership can overcome this hurdle.
As a summary of the skills and experience that I am able to offer:

• During my school career I held the position of 'Prefect' for 12 months. This equipped me with extensive managerial and customer service experience.

• In addition to becoming a prefect I was a member of the school council for 24 months, which encouraged me to develop truly exceptional negotiation skills that I would bring to the fore if offered the Moderator position.

• I have several years work experience in retail settings, demonstrating my loyalty, dedication, and customer service nous. As you can tell, I am a "get my hands dirty" kind of person.

• Outstanding grasp of technology: I am a member of Discord and Telegram. Furthermore, I have experience of using social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.

• I have extraordinary numerical ability, having completed the maths Functional Skills level 1 qualification, obtaining a grade D.

• I am conversant with gmail and outlook and am able to organise my time effectively using the built-in calendar functionality.

I am passionate about serving the sanctioned suicide community and promoting the core values of independence and customer service.
I look forward to arranging a mutually convenient date and time in order to discuss this exciting opportunity.

Kind regards
This is how I need to be applying for new jobs lmfao

W

waran22

May 22, 2022
In general i appreciate a forum like that.

I think its more than important to discuss free from judgement what moves you and what makes you depressed or even suicidal.

The problem is more that governments and pro life idiots instrumentalise such platforms for their "special research" in how to kill people without hold accountable for that.

Greetings to my last two workspaces.

I would like to be mod but i cant because of my "special treatment".

icetea15

icetea15

f*ck bpd and you'll be free
Apr 12, 2020
I found out about this thread here relatively late and would also like to throw my hat in the ring.

My application will be more of a question/answer session in which I reveal as many details about me as possible that will give you a good picture of me and the decision that comes with it.

I will start with the basics and work my way up.

Do I meet the requirements?
Yes and no. I've been a member for 2 years, but the forum is more my thing.

Who am I?
I am a user like any other. I come from and live in DACH. DACH is the typical abbreviation for companies doing business in the German area.
D - Deutschland - Germany
A - Austria - Österreich - Austria
CH - Confoederatio Helvetica - Switzerland

I commute back and forth between these three countries all year round because of my job.

I exactly today 26 years old and was first diagnosed with depression more than 10 years ago. Since 6 years severe depression, since 5 years with BPD and since 2 years my depression is called "therapy resistant".

Do I know you?
Could be. I am, as you look at it, either the suicidal one who tested the minimum lethal dose of 2g SN and documented it accurately just for the forum including pictures and a decidedly long Q&A OR the idiot who tested 2g SN even though he knew he could die.
I link my thread about it here for those who want to get an idea or who find the topic interesting.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/testing-sn-how-to-get-to-hospital-fast.74903/

Why should we make you a moderator?
I don't know. If I were to describe myself, it is my absolute neutrality towards any topic here. The absolute unprejudiced attitude towards every user. In my thread I have received both positive and critical responses, all of which I have answered with the utmost respect. I see my mistakes and also correct them and am always looking to find a common denominator.

In my PM's anyone who had questions about anything or even just let out grief can get in touch. An answer will always come.
And that's the real main reason why I am writing this application. I have had private contact with so many users and received so many positive messages from people whose day was "saved" or just a little bit better just because someone listened and shared their grief.

And that actually brings us to the end, and the most important part I want to get off my chest here.

I rarely had months in my 10+ years of treatment where I didn't have at least one appointment with my doctor. Apart from the fact that my insurance company (fortunately) has spent almost a million euros on me and my therapy so far, I also have paid a 5-digit sum for my therapy. It all came to nothing. And it took a while but I'm okay with it. I can go and say: At least I tried.

In all this time I had contact with countless patients. Countless group meetings and acquired a great knowledge of depression, anxiety, suicide, etc.

My positions are clear:
Therapy: Yes, of course! But only under two conditions: Complete voluntariness and self-drive.
Assisted suicide: Is a human right for me. I'm a member of an assisted suicide organization since three years and am an active party member acting as a political lobbyist for the upcoming fundamental debate on our new regulations in Germany.

This is the end of my application and I hope you got some kind of picture of me.

I will end this text with a quote from the head of a psychiatric clinic in Austria who remains anonymous, where I was in therapy for 3 years:

"What if you never become happy in your life? That God, Zeus, your genes or whoever decided that you should not experience happiness whatsoever? What if your job is to make other people happy? That's what you've been doing your whole life. What if the only reason you're still alive is that without you the bloody world is going to get a little worse and many people won't have the opportunity to meet you".

Thank you for reading.
Icetea15