L

Ligottian

Elementalist
Dec 19, 2021
I've told this before here. In 1947, a guy in Italy drove a steamroller for a living. One day he put the machine in gear, ran in front of it, lay down in front of it, and let him crush him flat as a pizza.. Giuseppe Dolce was his name.

• Informative
Reactions: promapicide, LifeQuitter, kinderbueno and 2 others
兎の耳

兎の耳

The ghost of a girl who never lived.
Aug 3, 2023
A person who drank hydrochloric acid.

What a painful and gruesome way to go.

Walter
My dad said an older relative of his drank drain cleaner, and it was apparently bad enough that she had to have a closed casket funeral. I want to die, but I'm also pain averse enough that I couldn't imagine doing something like that if there was literally any other option.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: promapicide, whywere, Ligottian and 3 others
astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
A local case involved a DIY type guy turning on his table saw and letting it essentially cut through his head, it was a whole ago though, idk if safety features will let you do that anymore.

Saw a story of a guy who was so depressed his dad died that he built a homemade guillotine and cut his own head off, I wish I could find it because I'm very close to my dad so this dude is literally #me. Accidentally let that slip to my dad once and he was not amused.

Coincides with hanging slightly but Chris Benoit used his own weight machine to snap his neck.

Reactions: promapicide, kinderbueno and peerlesscucumber
JaegerCA

JaegerCA

Fk the Marine Corps
Jul 14, 2024
I actually bought a kilo of 99.7% pure caffeine because I had read that some people had killed themselves with that.

I'll keep it and use it as one of the last resorts...

I have SN, too. To be tested, tho...
Tried with 2000mg when I was younger, shit was not a fun time lmao.

Reactions: promapicide, tenshi天神 and kinderbueno
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Horribly painful...

I think that lava is dense, especially on the surface (?). Also depending on thr temperature, I think. So you would be slowly sinking while burning.

Terrifying...
I've read from someone on SS that jumping into the vulcano should be a very quick method and not that much painful as it sounds so idk tbh

• Informative
Reactions: HowToCTB, eden101, kinderbueno and 1 other person
T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
I know caffeine powder isn't that unusual method but I read a case where someone snorted it

• Wow
Reactions: promapicide, HowToCTB, kinderbueno and 1 other person
Ariii

Ariii

Oct 29, 2023
Not necessarily the method that was weird, just how it was executed. I vaguely remember seeing some post about how someone build some sort of hat with multiple guns pointing inwards, so that he would make sure he actually died.

Also I've heard of people attempting with over-hydration, probably due to its accessibility

• Wow
Reactions: promapicide and HowToCTB
tauntisha

tauntisha

i found solace in my own solitude.
Aug 11, 2024
Ik there's the basics, hanging, jumping, wtv, but I want to hear about the weirdest you've heard.

For me I think it was that one time I heard someone who managed to choke themselves with a rope tied to their neck and also to their feet)?
I can't remember well, but it was something alike
self induced septic shock

franzkafka

franzkafka

Aug 1, 2024
I have a really weird one.

A guy from my native country felt sick one day so he googled his symptoms.

Do you know that moment when you google out symptoms and in most cases the results mention any type of cancer? Well this guy got cancer as a result, he freaked out and killed himself by cutting his veins with a grinder. He didn't go to the doctor to check if he truly had cancer, he just read that on in the internet and became convinced he got cancer and he killed himself.

I think this is the weirdest one I know, especially when you take into consideration the reason.

HowToCTB

HowToCTB

Keeping an eye on the timetable
Jul 17, 2024
Tried with 2000mg when I was younger, shit was not a fun time lmao.
While testing it I got about 500mg. I felt like crap in a matter of 5 minutes, lol. Can't imagine 4 times that or even more...

G

GoneFromRevolution

Life is a highway, why not be the man in my trunk?
Nov 6, 2022
Why is this a strange method? It's similar to SN method, surely?

Why do you find that FUNNY ? 😡
It's strange because it's so rare.

C

cursedbynature64

Feb 23, 2024
Someone tying a chain or rope around a post, tied the rope/chain around their neck while in their car, start the car, floor the gas pedal and put it in drive, got beheaded.

I'm fairly sure I read a thread on here about that method (and similar ones), or at least saw it somewhere that was linked to from here.

Supposedly quite painless if you accelerate quick enough, but I could never do it, far too gruesome + there's the risk of my car hitting something or someone after the deed is done.

Reactions: peerlesscucumber
Daxter777

Daxter777

May 22, 2023
Someone tying a chain or rope around a post, tied the rope/chain around their neck while in their car, start the car, floor the gas pedal and put it in drive, got beheaded.
When i first joined the forum i thought of doing this. I wouldn't now though just way too fucked up. And i think if my mom had to see that she would be mentally fucked up for the rest of her life

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere