I

Isbel88

Jun 19, 2024
I live in Peru. My weight is 75 kilos (not to be confused with pounds) and I am 1.62 meters tall.

I have fibromyalgia and I haven't been able to work for two years. Currently, I only live off my savings but that is ending. I can't continue in this situation.

I'd like to know what dose I should consume of N. Here it's more or less easy to access the product.

I await your answers.

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
The volume you need depends on the brand you buy. You should look to get over 12g of sodium pentobarbital. This is normally either 2 x 100ml bottles or 4 x 50ml, but you can get others with a higher content.

Which brand do you have access to?

Reactions: Isbel88
I

Isbel88

Jun 19, 2024
The volume you need depends on the brand you buy. You should look to get over 12g of sodium pentobarbital. This is normally either 2 x 100ml bottles or 4 x 50ml, but you can get others with a higher content.

Which brand do you have access to?
The most well-known brand here es Halatal. This contains 6.5 grams per 100 milliliters BUT the container only contains 50 milliliters.

I share two photos, I hope no have problems with the administrators

Attachments

• 20240620_074904.jpg
    20240620_074904.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240620_074917.jpg
    20240620_074917.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
You'll need 4 bottles of Halatal.

I wish you the best, with whatever your final decision is.

• Love
Reactions: madasco and Isbel88
D

dolemitedrums

Student
Jun 12, 2024
Tried to send you a message on the matter but you need more posts it seems, and Tesha has done a decent job.

Last edited:
T

TheLastBoyOnEarth

Jun 7, 2024
I'm someone who is killing himself because of a chronic pain condition, too.

I went to Peru and bought four bottles of Halatal and managed to smuggle it back. Yeah, you need four bottles as other people in this thread say.

It's very important to drink the antiemetics like an hour before you drink the Halatal.

It's not advisable to drink more than the four bottles needed as it might increase the risk of vomiting it.

I wish you luck in whatever path you choose.

• Love
Reactions: madasco and Isbel88
I

Isbel88

Jun 19, 2024
You'll need 4 bottles of Halatal.

I wish you the best, with whatever your final decision is.
Thank you so much.
I'm someone who is killing himself because of a chronic pain condition, too.

I went to Peru and bought four bottles of Halatal and managed to smuggle it back. Yeah, you need four bottles as other people in this thread say.

It's very important to drink the antiemetics like an hour before you drink the Halatal.

It's not advisable to drink more than the four bottles needed as it might increase the risk of vomiting it.

I wish you luck in whatever path you choose.
I had thought to drink 5 bottles or 4 1/2... but, I'm not sure. I'm afraid that I'll end up vomiting but also that 4 bottles won't be enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
M

Mugen

Feb 24, 2024
Thank you so much.

I had thought to drink 5 bottles or 4 1/2... but, I'm not sure. I'm afraid that I'll end up vomiting but also that 4 bottles won't be enough.
Likewise, I gave 5 bottles, I am 1.85 tall, weighting circa 95kg. I've been drinking alcohol for years so I thought I might need a slightly higher dose than the standard 4 bottles…

Reactions: wljourney
S

suffering_mo_7

Experienced
May 8, 2024
The most well-known brand here es Halatal. This contains 6.5 grams per 100 milliliters BUT the container only contains 50 milliliters.

I share two photos, I hope no have problems with the administrators
@Isbel88 Do many Peruvians use this method? Please, do you know how I might obtain this? I am a white, middle aged woman who only speaks English. I am in a severe pharmaceutical injury situation from a medical infusion. I need to go as I am suffering tremendously. I considered traveling there but I know they would not sell to me.

• Aww..
Reactions: tankapi
I

Isbel88

Jun 19, 2024
@Isbel88 Do many Peruvians use this method? Please, do you know how I might obtain this? I am a white, middle aged woman who only speaks English. I am in a severe pharmaceutical injury situation from a medical infusion. I need to go as I am suffering tremendously. I considered traveling there but I know they would not sell to me.
It is difficult to obtain N, even for those of us who reside here. You must have a stamped medical prescription. Even so, some stores request the physical presence of the veterinarian.

I have an post in case anyone wants to accompany me on my CTB, you might be interested but it has to be as soon as possible.

Reactions: madasco
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
200 ml should be plenty.

I am heavier and taller than you and will be taking 2x100ml = 12g

If that's not enough then I can only hope to be brain dead enough to not be aware.

M

madasco

Sep 13, 2022
It is difficult to obtain N, even for those of us who reside here. You must have a stamped medical prescription. Even so, some stores request the physical presence of the veterinarian.

I have an post in case anyone wants to accompany me on my CTB, you might be interested but it has to be as soon as possible.
Thanks for the info! I wish I could accompany you, but not ctb this year yet. Good luck with your attempt! Si puedes compartir algún tip sobre cómo conseguir el hal. te estaría muy agradecido. Por DM si quieres. Suerte!