• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

elderDrifter

Life is Transitory
Mar 9, 2024
I'm having doubts on the methods I've compiled and was hoping for a bit of moral support. I'm worried all of my options suck, and my hope in CTB is waning. I know no one can give me direction one way or another, but any thoughts and opinions are welcome.

Poppers (alkyl nitrites)
- Sounds promising but little is known about ingesting them, including lethal amounts. Scant few medical reports exist about them.
- The idea would be to ingest 90ml of these and die of methemoglobinemia.

Carbon Monoxide (Charcoal Method)
- Sounds reliable enough with a car, however the number of people on here who have failed has me concerned.
- Unfortunately requires me to acquire a shopping list of materials without drawing attention onto myself. Given my living circumstances that's very unlikely.
- Also requires a spot where I can burn the charcoal without drawing attention to myself. Very difficult.

Tert-amyl Alcohol (2M2B)
- Even more unknowns.
- 29ml was said to be the lethal dose, but that was through rectal administration, was complicated by pneumonia already found in the patient, and occurred over 53 hours.

Caffeine Overdose
- I've measured out the theoretical lethal dose for myself (likely to make myself go well above for safety)
- However it seems unreliable, as some on here have tried at high dosages and didn't CTB

Benadryl Overdose + Benzos
- I've set my sights on ingesting 150 fifty-milligram caps (7.5g), plus ~30mg of lorazepam. I know this is well above what I need for a lethal dose at my weight for Benadryl.
- Seems incredibly unreliable, as medical reports show people dying and surviving at wildly different dosages. Still though part of me wants to try it.

Jumping
- I've located a sight that gives me a max of 125ft above hard roofing, or 150ft above grass. This is due to how to building is.
- Its quite a drive from where I live, and I'd need to make sure those I lived with didn't suspect anything or found my absence concerning.
- It's not quite the heights needed for a near guaranteed death, but should be close enough.

Partial Hanging
- Seems really unreliable due to the precision needed to hit the carotid arteries. I've tried several times.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Never heard of drinking poppers. That stuff used to burn the skin around my nose a lot, it must be horrendous to your insides.

The other methods all have megathreads I think, might be worth evaluation of them all in detail.

Good luck whatever you decide.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die, I really wish there's a straightforward way to just reliably die in peace. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Benadryl seems most reliable, they are relatively painless. I would advise charcoal if you won't be going through a lot of risk setting it up. Partial hanging can be a fallback method. It is a hard method to die by.

Reactions: elderDrifter
E

elderDrifter

Life is Transitory
Mar 9, 2024
Benadryl seems most reliable, they are relatively painless. I would advise charcoal if you won't be going through a lot of risk setting it up. Partial hanging can be a fallback method. It is a hard method to die by.
I would have preferred charcoal too if it weren't for the risk of getting caught with the supplies. But I'm glad (and surprised) I'm not the only one who feels good about Benadryl.
I certainly hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die, I really wish there's a straightforward way to just reliably die in peace. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.
I hope you find that as well. We all need that out here. It's such a rough world out there for those wanting to leave it.

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
I don't think that's really true. Benadryl/diphenhydramine is reported to be unpleasant as well as unreliable. Several recent comments from people who have survived attempts on here:

Ingesting poppers seems risky. There's not a lot known about it and relatively few case reports. Mechanism is the same as SN as it's also a nitrite source. There's an example here of someone who survived accidental poisoning with methylene blue treatment:

Can't find any reports of deliberate ingestion but there's a report of an accidental death at an Australian music festival here:

• Informative
Reactions: elderDrifter
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Don't do caffeine or Benadryl. Benadryl hallucinations are hell.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
E

elderDrifter

Life is Transitory
Mar 9, 2024
Don't do caffeine or Benadryl. Benadryl hallucinations are hell.
For Benadryl I was hoping the Lorazepam would knock me out before things got too bad. But I suppose that isnt a great idea either.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
jump but make sure you know the meters or floors you will jump from. if you hang yourself you should check again the thread on how to hang yourself so you don't fail. hope you don't do it and find your way out without doing ctb. best wishes. anything pm