• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Did the site crash for anyone else? I couldn't get back on for about 10 minutes after restarting my phone and resetting my internet as I thought it was my device causing the error but the site is still extremely slow and laggy now that I'm back on. Has never happened before to me. Did it happen to anyone else just now??
Trying to attach an image of the error 502 screen I was getting but I'm getting an "oops something went wrong" message everytime I try to attach!! :/

Cheshirecatx

Cheshirecatx

Curiouser and Curiouser
May 10, 2019
How would we even find out about a new one if it did? I only found this by chance. I doubt it'd be so easy again.

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
How would we even find out about a new one if it did? I only found this by chance. I doubt it'd be so easy again.
Me too!! Pure chance that I found it and I'm so glad I did. I wouldn't even know how to go about finding another:-(

Reactions: A New Error
Disintegration

Disintegration

Life is a terminal sexually transmitted disease.
Sep 28, 2019
I'm having issues too. Yesterday and today.

Reactions: LonelyLight
G

GlowingCactus

Student
Oct 19, 2018
LonelyLight said:
Makes me worried, where do we go if god forbid this site did crash indefinitely:-(
I wouldn't worry about it. I've been on here for about a year and there have been issues with the website occasionally but never for long. This isn't anything new.

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I wouldn't worry about it. I've been on here for about a year and there have been issues with the website occasionally but never for long. This isn't anything new.
Thank you, I know it's silly to worry about something on the internet but as I said above, finding another place like this would be hard to do! I check this site more than my Facebook page :pfff:

Cheshirecatx

Cheshirecatx

Curiouser and Curiouser
May 10, 2019
Thank you, I know it's silly to worry about something on the internet but as I said above, finding another place like this would be hard to do! I check this site more than my Facebook page :pfff:
I relate far too much

• Hugs
Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
Don't worry about it, it always comes back in 5 minutes or so