P

pauly1963

Existence is evil, meaningless and pointless.
Nov 12, 2022
The human body is a monstrous pile of meat. Look at the anatomy photos in biology books just to see how hideous we really are beneath a thin layer of skin. We look like something out of a horror movie. Imagine a world where humans had no skin, a bunch of hideous meat monsters roaming the earth. And if that isn't hideous enough, there's the fact that the flesh suit itself does some truly disgusting things. It belches, pukes, blows snot out of it's nostrils, farts, shits, pisses, ejaculates, sweats, and has a myriad of bacteria growing upon it, and in every tiny crevice of it's being. You also have to spend a lot of effort in maintaining the damn thing: you have to feed and water it, take it to the toilet, excercise it, make sure it gets enough sleep, wash it, shave it, manicure it, cut its hair. It also has a mind of its own, which is quite bizarre. Many of the body's functions are beyond our control, and it often does what it likes, and there's nothing we can do about it. Being trapped in this flesh prison they call the human body is way beyond weird to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adam-ondi-Ahman, gomenasai, Pluto and 7 others
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Tey existing outside of it.

Reactions: makethepainstop, Shivali and pauly1963
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Tey existing outside of it.
We all will in time, at least that's what I think- we will find that the soul lives on after the body dies. I know others believe we won't, but based on ndes- near death experiences that many have reported- I think we will.

Reactions: makethepainstop and pauly1963
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I'd like to believe that. There's a thing I heard about where they say a certain amount of weight leaves the body at the point of death. 15g maybe? I forget but they speculate it's the weight of the soul that left the body. Sounds fishy to me lol. Guess we'll all find out one day. Or not.

If we could somehow get out of our body now though I picture it more along the lines of a Krang situation hehe.

Last edited:
Reactions: makethepainstop and pauly1963
niiina

niiina

🌸
Aug 20, 2022
Not because our appearence, but because of the way we behave

Images 1

Reactions: gomenasai, crimson blue, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly view it as being horrifying how life evolved to be this way. The human body serves as a way to create unnecessary torture and suffering, and no living being is immune from this. This is why it's better to not exist, at least to me there could never be any benefit to it all. Being trapped in this human body is just being a slave to endless needs and desires, the reality is that life is an useless function and it just leads nowhere. We continue to exist just to inevitably age and deteriorate. Certainly very disturbing, existing in this world is the true nightmare.

Reactions: gomenasai and pauly1963
P

pauly1963

Existence is evil, meaningless and pointless.
Nov 12, 2022
I certainly view it as being horrifying how life evolved to be this way. The human body serves as a way to create unnecessary torture and suffering, and no living being is immune from this. This is why it's better to not exist, at least to me there could never be any benefit to it all. Being trapped in this human body is just being a slave to endless needs and desires, the reality is that life is an useless function and it just leads nowhere. We continue to exist just to inevitably age and deteriorate. Certainly very disturbing, existing in this world is the true nightmare.
Yes, absolutely. The human body, consciousness, and existence itself are all bizzare, unfathomable, and utterly pointless.

Reactions: efilist
Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
You can train your mind to not be disgusted at the sight of the human body's interior (how else could surgeons do their jobs if it were impossibe?). This disgust you feel is but a symptom of an over-evolved consciousness. Don't be fooled into thinkinh it reflects the true nature of things - in other worfds: the monstrum you're looking for is in animo.

Reactions: BrokenOak, ColorlessTrees and pauly1963