• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Here are 12 proofs that god doesn't exist.

Children born with birth defects and mental disabilities so bad that they can't read, write, spell, communicate, breathe or do basic functions, which cancels them believing in anything.

Their excuse? Well it's to bring us closer to god, yeah.. but what can of a psychopath would you need to be to curse millions of people on the planet with a genetic flaw or organs that don't function properly in the body?

The fact that you aren't given a choice on whose parents you want to be born into and gods inability to truly understand each person individually.

This one sounds rather harsh but it's true, most of us at times have questioned our existence and when looking back in life, most people wished they could have changed x, y or z in the past, or wished for a better life. Then there are those worse off than the majority of the population, who simply wished to be average in life and they can't even have that. Can we blame them for being angry, bitter or depressed? No not really.

God has never been proven (The same can be said with fairies, ghosts, unicorns, aliens, exc.)

With no proof of gods existence and him creating the universe, then it's rather a simple fact that god simply can't exist, it's impossible.

God has no evidence, dwellings, artifacts or historically written eye-seen proof of ever existing, and that's the problem with religion.

The big bang theory had a cause, but it's not a spiritual or religious cause. The cause is cosmological.

Most things we discovered, the big bang theory is simply caused by a momentum of subatomic particles, where hydrogen and helium did not exist yet, but had isotopes similar to their molecular development. Quantum vibrations and fluctuations in space is what caused the universe to form, over time, space cooled down allowing atoms to exist in the first place, going from plasma, to gas (which is seen in galaxies and stars.) to liquids and so on. If people maybe understood the basic biological and chemical causes of our universe, along with our planet, things like evolution and natural selection would be better understood by many.

If god does exist, why did it take him 13.5 billion years to make the universe?

Why did life originate from single celled bacteria to more complex life forms in the span of 100–500 million years? Is there a reason god is so slow at developing the universe, if god is so omniscient and all powerful and all loving, why such a long endured process?

Because he doesn't exist, the reality is quite simple, if people thought about it, it would all make sense to you or for anyone out there to understand why people are atheists and why it's growing.

It took so long because at first basic molecules had to form first, which created organelles and RNA was the first nucleotide to form protein synthesis and catalysts formed in large bodies of water, or as a result of volcanic eruptions which occurred close to 1–2 billion years ago.

It all comes together, as you begin to realize that there's even proof of this just by studying fossils and animal remains underground, beneath layers of Earth's crust is proof that god can't exist, because it took billions of years for our planet to be in the shape and to have the complexity it has now, which is ruled out by being perfectly at the right distance from the sun and being in suitable conditions for life to exist, this does not mean that god did it, that's just a stupid uneducated guess that people make to reason with things we don't quite understand yet.

Children that have died from deadly diseases, communism, fascism, psychopathic beings that don't care or value life at all, exc.

When you look around you, it's easy to think that life is great, but in reality it's not. At any point in time, a child in an underdeveloped country or nation is taken from his family, raped, killed, murdered and even mutilated, but guess what it's because we sin right? Wrong, the problem isn't the fact we sin, it's the fact that most of us do either the wrong or right things in this world, and by choice a person can be evil, bad or good if he or she wants. It's unfair but god doesn't exist when so many human beings exist, while a good 90% of them die from failed organs, unresponsive diseases like Alzheimers, Autism, Down Syndrome, exc.
There's no doubt the proof is in genetic and DNA errors that shouldn't happen at all. God doesn't exist when "supposedly" the molecule for life that he created, ends up creating people with deformed bodies, faces, lips, exc.

People can hate me all they want but the truth is we all need to start finding cures right now for these conditions, instead of just treating people all the time, which does nothing at all. The problem isn't so much us, it's a lack of effort with the government and there's more care about profit than there is with funding money to truly stop cancer or deadly diseases like heart disease or diabetes.

When people talk about gods plan i almost want to vomit just living with brainwashed people like you that continue to believe in a lie that has never been proven at all.

This down below is proof god doesn't exist nor does he care about us.

You can simply look in the past and find children as young as 5 being gassed to death in concentration camps during the holocaust, what kind of a loving, powerful being is that? Is he just too lazy and careless to stop all of the hate and animosity in this world? Nope, and to top it off, it never ends. There will always be war and hate among each-other, that's the simple truth.

Most people don't admit it but there's no such thing as a normal human being anymore, while most of us like to think there is plenty of good people out there, you don't know their secret agendas and hidden secrets about them, none of us do. That's reality and there's not a single person in this world that has any right to say "I know that person" because you f'n don't.

You can pray all you want but miracles never happen.

There has never been a single shred of evidence that has proved gods power or existence throughout the time we existed. Even if you go back in time when Jesus did exist, many apostles and people in Jerusalem at the time never knew of a man named Jesus, nor the story of the flood or of Noah's Arch, as both events never actually happened at all, which proves that religion is simply a lie to keep us from doing immoral things to each-other, which doesn't matter anyways, as being religious or not, you can still be a horrible person regardless.

Praying has never got rid of a cancer, hurricane or a bad event in someone's life. The only thing that does work is by taking action, most scientists agree that with learning and understanding what the root causes of a disease is and developing antibodies or vaccines to prevent or cure that disease from happening again, we can now admit that science has come a very long way in finding cures for diseases, as no religious book or god has ever cured somebody from Malaria, Chicken Pox, The Swine Flu or Mad Cow Disease. Think about it, if it was the case that god did exist, some if not most of these diseases that can kill a human being in a matter of a couple days, is seen as a god that does not care or has no power or knowledge, or action in helping human beings or improving this world in general.

Proof god doesn't exist? Simple evolution> God created us in his image.

Yeah sure he did, NOT. Evolution is a win/win here, if not a far better understanding as to why we exist and the fact that we share 97% of our genotypical chromosomal traits to a chimpanzee than we do an invisible god that has never been proven throughout all of mankind or the duration of the universe.

Science beats religious every time, when the Bible says the Earth is flat, science disproves that and says the Earth is round or oblate in shape and science is right. Should i need to go further?

The bible is also wrong about our planets age, size and shape.

Because of how our brains formed over time, we are able to think, talk and communicate, OHHH!!! And i say this sarcastically because religion was created just because of some advantages we have to animals and we act like it's a big deal.

God has human attributes and is similar to us which is described in many religions.

Proof he doesn't exist is simply this, if you were to truly believe that god is human-like and possesses the same qualities we have which is love, forgiveness, sadness, anger and power. Then it's right to assume that religion is man made and that we made up what god is in our heads.

It's also crazy how contradictory god is, at some points he's ok with the humans he created doing certain things while at other moments he's punishing them or sending them to hell, seriously who believes in this nonsense? I'm glad to be the 2% of people in this world that truly know that god does not exist.

There's even more proof that the opposite is happening on ghost hunting shows and with near death experiences as they're nowadays hallucinations in the brain and DMT being released in the brain which causes auditory and visual hallucinations. I'm no expert in any field but I do bring up good valid points and my evidence that god doesn't exist is simply having human origins.

The only human beings that do exist are on planet Earth, god on the other hand is also seen as the same as a human, he to has eyes, hands, a physical body, exc. If god is perceived as a higher power, god would need to be beyond our conceptual understanding of what god actually is verses what we think he could be, which brings to the conclusion that religion is once again man-made.

If a fiction novel or story with 200–300 pages in it is created by man, what makes the Quran, Bible or any other religious book so different?

Look around you? Open up your mind.

Take a look around you, this big world we live in that has 7.5 billion people on it and it's hard to believe in a concept that an actual being is watching over 7+ billion people on the planet ranging from newborn to old age.

If it was so easy for god, why does hell exist? Why all of these requirements just to go to heaven. Why would god force anyone to worship him when he has did nothing at all for anyone on this planet. People of religious descent are being told by religion itself that it's ok to kill, destroy and torture those who do not believe, open your eyes, do you really believe that god exists? I respect people who are religious but there comes a time where we truly do need to wake up if it ever happens.

If you look around, you will find the harsh reality that someday we all will die and rot in the ground, being food for other organisms. Is this truly gods plan? He must not have the best intentions for us after all.

The universe holds up to a trillion galaxies, which in each of those galaxies, hundreds and billions of stars form or reside in, yet with so many stars, galaxies and planets, it would be quite difficult for god to locate us on cosmic scale, we're small and insignificant to the universe.

The concept of all of it makes no sense.

To simply believe in the spiritual realm or god existing actually makes far less sense than believing in natural sequential causes to why we exist or why the universe formed.

If there's truly god, god would think larger than life, the universe and something that is only present for about 80 years and has to deal with life, failure, divorce, happiness, sadness, exc. If it was the case that god did exist, our whole existence would have a huge impact on the universe around us, god would teach us about cures for diseases and technological advances a long time ago if he wanted to, he would have known ahead of time what humans invented and where we would be heading in the future, and find ways to quickly advance the human race, creating better organs, genetics, less chances of having diseases and we wouldn't be asking "why" all the time with religion.

If god did exist, there would be a spiritual realm or dimension that really is beyond our own understanding, something so advanced that we can't even grasp it yet, yet religion explains that the concept is turning into a spirit and either going to heaven or hell, really and that's the true "icing on the cake" to why we're here and what our rewards are? Nope instead there's no god.

When you begin to realize these things, it will make sense that logically there can't be a god with a large infinite universe. As no edge or boundary exists to say "well god exists outside of space and time".

Overall just imagine eternal bliss or torment, and you will realize both make no sense at all and this is actually proof of the opposite in my opinion. It's ok to disagree or to not like what I say, but logically I've pretty much nailed it on the head to why god doesn't exist period.

ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
God cannot be all powerful and all good. They are mutually exclusive concepts. If god is real and is all good, I wouldn't have been born in the wrong body. I wouldn't have been born unto parents the seek to undo people like me and use me for their own devices, stripping me of my sense of individuality and independance.

If god is real, it is certainly my enemy. If god is real I hope I can hurt it after I pass from this life. I want it to know consequence, a concept that seems to be a stranger to it.

The greatest lie in all of religion is the illusion that somehow the devil is separate from god. They are one in the same and therefore it wants you to suffer. The thing that allowed for your existence wants you to suffer for it.

SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze

Suicideation?
Jul 11, 2023
God has no evidence, dwellings, artifacts or historically written eye-seen proof of ever existing, and that's the problem with religion
That's basically the definition of faith right there.

I went to a christian school for 9 years, but I'm still an atheist w/o beliefs of a lord in heaven, so I'm not arguing with yours

I haven't read your whole thread yet, so I'll respond again later. Well worded so far

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
Unsure and Useless

Unsure and Useless

Drifting Aimlessly without Roots
Feb 7, 2023
According to the church, miracles do happen! It's when entire houses burn down and the only thing left remaining is a Bible or anything else that's remotely related to Christianity!

(I'm not disagreeing with your points, by the way. I just wanted to highlight how 'miracles' usually happen to inanimate objects but not people.)

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I see no evidence for a god whatsoever.
Same with Jesus who probably existed in real life yet was just some random dude who had taken too many magic mushrooms and thought he was the son of a bearded asshole in the sky called god who doesn't exist.

Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
I personally don't believe in a God in the sense that other religions have, as the 'higher power' I imagine is more like the constant and unchanging level of energy in the universe. That is as close to God as I think we'll get; literally all-powerful, since it encompasses the power of all, it's everywhere, it's at all times, and it cannot be destroyed nor brought into existence by anything else. As far as we can tell right now, it sort of just brought itself into its own existence and will take itself out or equalise at the end.

However, I don't believe that it's impossible for God to exist either. Every proof anyone mentions (including the proofs you provided) tend to be full of holes or just deny the existence of a God from a particular religion (Christianity most often, since it's generally quite an easy religion to tear apart, despite the sheer number of followers.) Who's to say any religion is right right now? Maybe the real God hasn't revealed itself to us yet. There's no way to prove or disprove it if that's the case. And maybe there are some religions where the information stays largely consistent. I know Islam, despite the stark contrasts it holds with other 'peaceful' religions, in that war is more accepted in it, doesn't really have as many inconsistencies in its scripture, although this is probably because most of the text, if not all of it, has been preserved since it was created. We just can't really tell from a holy book and the religions we have today; it's basically a guessing game as to whether one is right or wrong, or if all are wrong...

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
If there is a god, the burden of proof should be on the believers. It seems that the Bible which is written by humans consist of a lot of fabrications. Life on this planet consists of so much senseless suffering and cruelties so it seems rather that the devil has created this world.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Only math can be proven or have proofs - everything else in science can only only be strongly suggested beyond a reasonable doubt -
Math can have proofs because it does not have to deal with the reality of the universe, so its assumptions don't have external dependencies. You can prove something within a closed system of assumptions in science (basically reducing that part of science to mathematics), but you can't really be sure that your assumptions reflect the way the universe works.
Philosophy deals with things like the meaning of truth and the meaning of proof, which are applied in mathematics.
"Proof" should only be used in a system where the axioms are clearly stated. In science, we cannot be sure that the axioms properly reflect reality, so we cannot really prove anything once we take reality into account.

The universe may in be older. Thats the most distant light we can see (red shift, ect). It didn't really take that long to create it.
To the extent that "the Big Bang" describes the start of our universe, it is probably the highest possible energy, and might also be the smallest possible scale.
The consensus for more than 40 years is that inflation happened before the Big Bang. There was this rapid expansion of space-time but the Big Bangis more actually like the dumping of energy into this place. Plank-order seconds after the Big Bang all of this was happening. The Big Bang doesn't have much to do with the expansion of the universe. It has a lot more to do with the dumping pf energy. Mass and energy are fundamentally related and they come from quantum fields. The expansion was already happening and we know the universe is expanding due to dark energy. The Big Bang is just the moment of creation in the sense of the stuff in this place that we know of. Before the Big Bang we know there was only inflation. We can only say from what we currently understand, what happened at the end stages of inflation. Before those final stages of inflation we don't know what happened. Some people think the universe might have started in a singularity. Before those final stages of inflation the universe was very small so people just jump to the logical conclusion of maybe it started in a singularity. Presumably quantum fields also existed before the Big Bang, so we don't know where they came from. It makes sense to say that outside of space-time itself there may not be time because time is part of this thing and its interwoven with space in some weird way. But that would be looking at General Relativity and taking what it says very seriously so it all gets very tricky.
The whole idea is as the universe cools you get broken symmetries. If you regress going back towards the instant of time, those symmetriesactually arise, things come together, converge on commonalities until finally you get all the way back to one comprehensive distributive identity and this is what most people call quantum gravity its the idea of working gravity in with the other elementary forces. All of the physical things that happen are basically outcomes of logical structure.
I am pretty sure it is expanding. I'm less convinced that it underwent superluminal inflation when it was very young (there is a fair amount of evidence that it did, but not conclusive evidence).
I don't know of any good evidence for a perpetual universe, but I still keep my mind open to it. The cyclic universe seems very reasonable, but I have no evidence.

Also god could just be a sadist.

But good thread! 👍

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Some of these are just "god doesn't exist cuz he's bad".
How are you sure that God isn't a human invention though? Can you prove the existence of God? I feel like people tend to believe in things with blind faith, and without evidence. Like someone in this thread (or another one) said, "the burden of proof is on religious people to prove the existence of God".

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
How are you sure that God isn't a human invention though? Can you prove the existence of God? I feel like people tend to believe in things with blind faith, and without evidence. Like someone in this thread (or another one) said, "the burden of proof is on religious people to prove the existence of God".

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
I'm not sure, and I agree with your post. I don't know whether or not any gods exist, I'm just saying that the argument "god doesn't exist" and the argument "if a god were to exist then he isn't good" are two different arguments. The OP is saying they will disprove the existence of god (I assume this to mean the Abrahamic form of god (Yahweh/Allah)) yet most of their post is just criticising this god for doing what they consider morally wrong things.
If there is a single god, and he is actively interfering with people's lives and the world (as the Abrahamic religions portray him), then I would consider such a being cruel and not deserving of being worshipped. (this is why I am deliberately not capitalising the first letters of the words "god" or "him" when referring to Yahweh, as is typical when referring to him, as I do not see such a being deserving of such respect)
In the past, I even toyed with Goetia and Satanism, I was in a pretty messed up place psychologically due to going through a traumatic situation at the time which was why I was believing in such things to begin with, but I saw such beings as likely being more sympathetic to humans than Yahweh or his angels.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Some of these are just "god doesn't exist cuz he's bad".

Yeah- I think it's more- if God exists- there's enough physical evidence around for extreme concern that God could well be a narcissistic psychopath in terms of a human equivalent. I think it's fair to say- by morals ironically taught to us through religion- God surely isn't playing by the same rule book.

Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
Yeah- I think it's more- if God exists- there's enough physical evidence around for extreme concern that God could well be a narcissistic psychopath in terms of a human equivalent. I think it's fair to say- by morals ironically taught to us through religion- God surely isn't playing by the same rule book.

At best he's an absentee landlord, never turning up to fix the damn place even though it's falling apart.

That's why I don't mind if people bother him on his day off praying and asking for miracles... the lazy fecker has been slacking on the job for billions of years anyway! :blarg:

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
At best he's an absentee landlord, never turning up to fix the damn place even though it's falling apart.

That's why I don't mind if people bother him on his day off praying and asking for miracles... the lazy fecker has been slacking on the job for billions of years anyway! :blarg:

Fair enough. I'd say it goes beyond that though. Cruelty is built into the blueprints of many creatures on this planet. They simply can't survive without hurting other creatures. Why design things to work like that? With our case, not only are we predatory and exploitative by nature, we also get wondrous emotions to feel guilty about it! Of course, it depends at which stage God became distracted.

I've wondered that though... What's the best scenario in all this? A mad Professor/Artist type God who enjoys creating stuff and then, moves on to create elsewhere- without particularly caring what happens on their past projects? Or, a being that is fully aware and in complete control and is enjoying all the suffering they inflict? Of course, maybe there's a greater, good meaning to it all that our tiny brains can't comprehend. Personally, I'd prefer there to be nothing. Seems the safest option.

I agree with you but I think we'll always be running into a wall.

What would you say God prizes most in its followers? I'd say faith (belief) and, unquestioning obedience. And... even if you do have questions- you use your faith to obey anyhow.

How best to test a person's faith? Don't appear to them. Give them a few scraps of mythology and then- test them to see how devotely they follow you. If that's what God is all about- no one alive is going to be able to find them- if they don't want to be found. If God really exists and really is that powerful, they could easily hide away from a bunch of slightly evolved monkeys! Faith is all about us proving we are worthy to God, not the other way around.

So- there's always going to be that argument that- God is smarter than us. If they have reasons they don't want to be found, we won't find them- ever.

The bigger problem we have I'd say is- there are so many things science doesn't yet have an answer for. What is consciousness? Are there other lifeforms in the galaxy? Are there other dimensions? What happens when we die or, before we are born? What about things we can't explain? Why do some people seem to have intuition on things? What are dreams? Why do a lot of us have similar dreams- like flying dreams? There are just so many things we don't understand.

So yeah- God and religion could very well have been created by humans. I'm not sure the existence of God can be proven though- without their input. The logical answer to that though isn't absolute. They either can't reveal themselves because they don't exist or, they don't want to reveal themselves.

Imagine all the shit they'd get! I'd like a few strong words with them for a start. If you were responsible for this shitshow, would you turn up to hear the complaints?!! 😆

Last edited:
ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
God isn't human, so why would he play by the same rule book?

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I think that the Omniverse itself is as close as we can get to God – all-powerful, everywhere that anything can be, and eternal, and containing all knowledge.

Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?
Feb 22, 2024
Christcucks deny this fact.

Children that have died from deadly diseases, communism, fascism, psychopathic beings that don't care or value life at all, exc.
Reddit argument. I'm an anti-theist but seriously read up on original sin

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Here are 12 proofs that god doesn't exist.

Children born with birth defects and mental disabilities so bad that they can't read, write, spell, communicate, breathe or do basic functions, which cancels them believing in anything.

Their excuse? Well it's to bring us closer to god, yeah.. but what can of a psychopath would you need to be to curse millions of people on the planet with a genetic flaw or organs that don't function properly in the body?

The fact that you aren't given a choice on whose parents you want to be born into and gods inability to truly understand each person individually.

This one sounds rather harsh but it's true, most of us at times have questioned our existence and when looking back in life, most people wished they could have changed x, y or z in the past, or wished for a better life. Then there are those worse off than the majority of the population, who simply wished to be average in life and they can't even have that. Can we blame them for being angry, bitter or depressed? No not really.

God has never been proven (The same can be said with fairies, ghosts, unicorns, aliens, exc.)

With no proof of gods existence and him creating the universe, then it's rather a simple fact that god simply can't exist, it's impossible.

God has no evidence, dwellings, artifacts or historically written eye-seen proof of ever existing, and that's the problem with religion.

The big bang theory had a cause, but it's not a spiritual or religious cause. The cause is cosmological.

Most things we discovered, the big bang theory is simply caused by a momentum of subatomic particles, where hydrogen and helium did not exist yet, but had isotopes similar to their molecular development. Quantum vibrations and fluctuations in space is what caused the universe to form, over time, space cooled down allowing atoms to exist in the first place, going from plasma, to gas (which is seen in galaxies and stars.) to liquids and so on. If people maybe understood the basic biological and chemical causes of our universe, along with our planet, things like evolution and natural selection would be better understood by many.

Why did life originate from single celled bacteria to more complex life forms in the span of 100–500 million years? Is there a reason god is so slow at developing the universe, if god is so omniscient and all powerful and all loving, why such a long endured process?

Because he doesn't exist, the reality is quite simple, if people thought about it, it would all make sense to you or for anyone out there to understand why people are atheists and why it's growing.

It took so long because at first basic molecules had to form first, which created organelles and RNA was the first nucleotide to form protein synthesis and catalysts formed in large bodies of water, or as a result of volcanic eruptions which occurred close to 1–2 billion years ago.

It all comes together, as you begin to realize that there's even proof of this just by studying fossils and animal remains underground, beneath layers of Earth's crust is proof that god can't exist, because it took billions of years for our planet to be in the shape and to have the complexity it has now, which is ruled out by being perfectly at the right distance from the sun and being in suitable conditions for life to exist, this does not mean that god did it, that's just a stupid uneducated guess that people make to reason with things we don't quite understand yet.

When you look around you, it's easy to think that life is great, but in reality it's not. At any point in time, a child in an underdeveloped country or nation is taken from his family, raped, killed, murdered and even mutilated, but guess what it's because we sin right? Wrong, the problem isn't the fact we sin, it's the fact that most of us do either the wrong or right things in this world, and by choice a person can be evil, bad or good if he or she wants. It's unfair but god doesn't exist when so many human beings exist, while a good 90% of them die from failed organs, unresponsive diseases like Alzheimers, Autism, Down Syndrome, exc.
There's no doubt the proof is in genetic and DNA errors that shouldn't happen at all. God doesn't exist when "supposedly" the molecule for life that he created, ends up creating people with deformed bodies, faces, lips, exc.

People can hate me all they want but the truth is we all need to start finding cures right now for these conditions, instead of just treating people all the time, which does nothing at all. The problem isn't so much us, it's a lack of effort with the government and there's more care about profit than there is with funding money to truly stop cancer or deadly diseases like heart disease or diabetes.

When people talk about gods plan i almost want to vomit just living with brainwashed people like you that continue to believe in a lie that has never been proven at all.

This down below is proof god doesn't exist nor does he care about us.

You can simply look in the past and find children as young as 5 being gassed to death in concentration camps during the holocaust, what kind of a loving, powerful being is that? Is he just too lazy and careless to stop all of the hate and animosity in this world? Nope, and to top it off, it never ends. There will always be war and hate among each-other, that's the simple truth.

Most people don't admit it but there's no such thing as a normal human being anymore, while most of us like to think there is plenty of good people out there, you don't know their secret agendas and hidden secrets about them, none of us do. That's reality and there's not a single person in this world that has any right to say "I know that person" because you f'n don't.

There has never been a single shred of evidence that has proved gods power or existence throughout the time we existed. Even if you go back in time when Jesus did exist, many apostles and people in Jerusalem at the time never knew of a man named Jesus, nor the story of the flood or of Noah's Arch, as both events never actually happened at all, which proves that religion is simply a lie to keep us from doing immoral things to each-other, which doesn't matter anyways, as being religious or not, you can still be a horrible person regardless.

Praying has never got rid of a cancer, hurricane or a bad event in someone's life. The only thing that does work is by taking action, most scientists agree that with learning and understanding what the root causes of a disease is and developing antibodies or vaccines to prevent or cure that disease from happening again, we can now admit that science has come a very long way in finding cures for diseases, as no religious book or god has ever cured somebody from Malaria, Chicken Pox, The Swine Flu or Mad Cow Disease. Think about it, if it was the case that god did exist, some if not most of these diseases that can kill a human being in a matter of a couple days, is seen as a god that does not care or has no power or knowledge, or action in helping human beings or improving this world in general.

Proof god doesn't exist? Simple evolution> God created us in his image.

Yeah sure he did, NOT. Evolution is a win/win here, if not a far better understanding as to why we exist and the fact that we share 97% of our genotypical chromosomal traits to a chimpanzee than we do an invisible god that has never been proven throughout all of mankind or the duration of the universe.

Science beats religious every time, when the Bible says the Earth is flat, science disproves that and says the Earth is round or oblate in shape and science is right. Should i need to go further?

The bible is also wrong about our planets age, size and shape.

Because of how our brains formed over time, we are able to think, talk and communicate, OHHH!!! And i say this sarcastically because religion was created just because of some advantages we have to animals and we act like it's a big deal.

God has human attributes and is similar to us which is described in many religions.

Proof he doesn't exist is simply this, if you were to truly believe that god is human-like and possesses the same qualities we have which is love, forgiveness, sadness, anger and power. Then it's right to assume that religion is man made and that we made up what god is in our heads.

It's also crazy how contradictory god is, at some points he's ok with the humans he created doing certain things while at other moments he's punishing them or sending them to hell, seriously who believes in this nonsense? I'm glad to be the 2% of people in this world that truly know that god does not exist.

There's even more proof that the opposite is happening on ghost hunting shows and with near death experiences as they're nowadays hallucinations in the brain and DMT being released in the brain which causes auditory and visual hallucinations. I'm no expert in any field but I do bring up good valid points and my evidence that god doesn't exist is simply having human origins.

The only human beings that do exist are on planet Earth, god on the other hand is also seen as the same as a human, he to has eyes, hands, a physical body, exc. If god is perceived as a higher power, god would need to be beyond our conceptual understanding of what god actually is verses what we think he could be, which brings to the conclusion that religion is once again man-made.

If a fiction novel or story with 200–300 pages in it is created by man, what makes the Quran, Bible or any other religious book so different?

Look around you? Open up your mind.

Take a look around you, this big world we live in that has 7.5 billion people on it and it's hard to believe in a concept that an actual being is watching over 7+ billion people on the planet ranging from newborn to old age.

If it was so easy for god, why does hell exist? Why all of these requirements just to go to heaven. Why would god force anyone to worship him when he has did nothing at all for anyone on this planet. People of religious descent are being told by religion itself that it's ok to kill, destroy and torture those who do not believe, open your eyes, do you really believe that god exists? I respect people who are religious but there comes a time where we truly do need to wake up if it ever happens.

If you look around, you will find the harsh reality that someday we all will die and rot in the ground, being food for other organisms. Is this truly gods plan? He must not have the best intentions for us after all.

The universe holds up to a trillion galaxies, which in each of those galaxies, hundreds and billions of stars form or reside in, yet with so many stars, galaxies and planets, it would be quite difficult for god to locate us on cosmic scale, we're small and insignificant to the universe.

The concept of all of it makes no sense.

To simply believe in the spiritual realm or god existing actually makes far less sense than believing in natural sequential causes to why we exist or why the universe formed.

If there's truly god, god would think larger than life, the universe and something that is only present for about 80 years and has to deal with life, failure, divorce, happiness, sadness, exc. If it was the case that god did exist, our whole existence would have a huge impact on the universe around us, god would teach us about cures for diseases and technological advances a long time ago if he wanted to, he would have known ahead of time what humans invented and where we would be heading in the future, and find ways to quickly advance the human race, creating better organs, genetics, less chances of having diseases and we wouldn't be asking "why" all the time with religion.

If god did exist, there would be a spiritual realm or dimension that really is beyond our own understanding, something so advanced that we can't even grasp it yet, yet religion explains that the concept is turning into a spirit and either going to heaven or hell, really and that's the true "icing on the cake" to why we're here and what our rewards are? Nope instead there's no god.

When you begin to realize these things, it will make sense that logically there can't be a god with a large infinite universe. As no edge or boundary exists to say "well god exists outside of space and time".

Overall just imagine eternal bliss or torment, and you will realize both make no sense at all and this is actually proof of the opposite in my opinion. It's ok to disagree or to not like what I say, but logically I've pretty much nailed it on the head to why god doesn't exist period.
I have no clue but really hope God doesn't exist. For me a nature based philosophy of my body rotting down and helping plants to grow and that's it, just helps to calm and comfort me. It frightens me to think there may be 'more' in terms of a heaven, hell or anything else. It would be like a film or book that never ended. We surely must have a final peace, free of anything.