• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
I notice many of us would choose N if it were more affordable including me.
But its really not that much say if could make etsy's crafts or provide some service (graphic design) with a few clients we should have enough right?
I used to pick up free stuff off craigslist then resell it. No longer can drive so that's out. I haven't made a macaroni necklace since my last psych ward stent but is anyone here familiar with LEGIT ways to make cash online luke fivver or etsy's craigslist etc or any other good idea for N &the travel to get it. thanks. ps I know I could research this myself, I'm asking if anyone is familiar with these services how realistic the idea is & any other ideas I may not be able to come up with. or if this stupid too. I know I'm not thinking clearly

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I paid in fiver for programming , small pieces, video intro's... etsy , luke I dunno....

what skills you've got? <---- this , macaroni necklace ? graphic design? yeah, maybe that'll do...

sorry... wish N was cheaper....

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Marawa
M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
I paid in fiver for programming , small pieces, video intro's... etsy , luke I dunno....

what skills you've got? <---- this , macaroni necklace ? graphic design? yeah, maybe that'll do...

sorry... wish N was cheaper....
thanks for responding. I have none of those skills (virtual assisting but building that would take to long)-
May I ask as a consumer on those sites, do you look for the cheapest worker? (I know many foreign workers are very cheap). Do you care if the person has a picture profile? Do you only consider ppl with many jobs & reviews under their belt? thanks

dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
Yeah , I went with not the cheapest but almost, I received previous job samples.
I wish I knew what else you could do, because I don't even know what to do for myself.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Marawa
M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
Thanks that valuable so I won't waste too much time since I have no established presence there. I'm grasping at straws here...

dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
I see, I'm sorry , listen I struggled to find N,
Now that I have it, I seem a little bit more at ease, but haven't use it..... Yet.... I'm sorry for you man, I'm sorry you can't afford it, Damm you must be young and underpaid.

I have struggled with ctb for 18 years now, well actually only 3 or 4 ocasions when I have really wanted to end it, means I made some stupid attempts. I know the feeling.

I have been looking for a way to hang on, to make a life, but I really struggled. I feel so sad for my mom would suffer a lot ..

What about you? Why don't you jump from a tall building? Or hang? No money, no problem... SN, that method seems cheap and works, have you considered it?

Or you don't want to ctb, well must of us don't want to , but it seems like a choice , the best choice ...

M

Marawa

HereButNot
Dec 30, 2018
I'm a 51year old Black Grandma & yes I consider myself underpaid as I paid into Social Security.
I'm sorry you've struggled so long but I hope with youth & good physical health, you'll find a way to end you emotional suffering and enjoy life. I hope you're able to find away so both you & your mom are happy.
I've considered all of those & my SI is too strong. I need a gun shot or od. I have mobility issues that prevent me from just going to a drug area even if I could I'm more likely to have my walker stolen. I'm a transplant so I don't know any hard drug plugs.
So I bang my head against the wall trying to figure out the logistics of all this, because street drugs I can afford but cant get to. online I can get to but... chinese riddle

• Aww..
Reactions: dandan and Deleted member 4993
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
I'm a 51year old Black Grandma & yes I consider myself underpaid as I paid into Social Security.
I'm sorry you've struggled so long but I hope with youth & good physical health, you'll find a way to end you emotional suffering and enjoy life. I hope you're able to find away so both you & your mom are happy.
I've considered all of those & my SI is too strong. I need a gun shot or od. I have mobility issues that prevent me from just going to a drug area even if I could I'm more likely to have my walker stolen. I'm a transplant so I don't know any hard drug plugs.
So I bang my head against the wall trying to figure out the logistics of all this, because street drugs I can afford but cant get to. online I can get to but... chinese riddle
Thank you for the good wishes , wish you find the way to to be ok, there's an SN method not so expensive, I don't want you to, but just so you know....

Reactions: Marawa