• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
I'm guessing I'm not the only one wondering
about how to decrease the chances you will end up in a psych ward hold , how to convince pro lifer's your fine if you do get put on a 72 hour hold and how to get out the fastest if the worst happens and you do get stuck in a psych ward.

So here's a place to talk about it.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
if u don't wanna be involuntarily put in a psych ward it's simple, don't say/do anything that'd make them able to deem u a danger to yourself or others.

if u wanna get out ASAP, don't say anything that'd cause concern to any1, & follow along w basically w.e ur doctors say. participate in group. never cause any type of conflict, or be reactionary. don't constantly ask abt ur release or make it known u don't wanna be there🧸follow all rules w/o question or complaint.

if you're already @ a psych ward don't try to convince them you're fine, that'll be obv bs to them & would just raise suspicions, as well as make them feel more justified in admitting u. if it gets that far, just being a model patient & not making things worse for yourself is rlly all u can do.

Last edited:
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
I've said it to others and I'll say it here. Lie. Lie in words, tone and body language. They be observing you based on what they see and hear. If they ask if you're having suicidal thoughts or have plans to do kill yourself, simple -- say "no." Although, it can't be as simple as that if you're actually in distress at the moment since there's a chance for you to stumble and say things you don't want them to hear.

Make it seem like you were just venting if they did hear from someone that you're trying to kill yourself and that you feel better after talking about it.