• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
I watched Frankenstein and It set something off inside of me. I related intensely to things such as: being brought to life without my will; constant social rejection; I'm not the prettiest woman; have occasional fits of rage towards my creators--God and my parents. Why did they think it was important that I exist? To suffer, to feel, to care, to think, exist--that is pure hell. And to quote Frankenstein, "You created these emotions and then didn't tell me how to use them, or anything about them." I have autism, so I feel like a monster, an alien. Like it's everyone else's world and I'm temporarily visiting. And I ask my creator to end my life every night. Perhaps, he will lead me somewhere I belong, where existence is no longer a never ending hell. Thanks for listening, Willow

Last edited:
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
I'm sorry you're in so much pain. :( Also, I love the way you write, it's so poetic and descriptive and beautifully written. You're talented! Have a hug and praise! I'm sure everyone would love to listen, no need to thank us :3

H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
I'm sorry you're in so much pain. :( Also, I love the way you write, it's so poetic and descriptive and beautifully written. You're talented! Have a hug and praise! I'm sure everyone would love to listen, no need to thank us :3
Thanks. I don't find my writing elegant or poetic, but as a writer, I graciously accept your compliment. The dark abyss in front of me lit up a few shades to gray. Thank you.

Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
You are not a monster, is the world the monstrous one.

I know the feeling though (have a mild case of aspergers)

I feel more in tune with the blade runners replicants than frankestein though, they are only brought here to live short brutal lifes and serve as slaves.

Lots of love. Sorry for your pain.

H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
You are not a monster, is the world the monstrous one.

I know the feeling though (have a mild case of aspergers)

I feel more in tune with the blade runners replicants than frankestein though, they are only brought here to live short brutal lifes and serve as slaves.

Lots of love. Sorry for your pain.
I'm sorry for yours as well.

• Love
Reactions: whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I feel your pain 100%. My heart breaks for you as I also have 24/7 pain that makes this life less than wonderful. You sound like you are such a kind and sensitive person who deserves everything that this world has to offer. Naturally I have never seen you, BUT you are a beautiful person with you heart on your sleeve. I think that it is WONDERFUL!, I always wear my heart on my sleeve and by your post writing one can tell just how beautiful you are!! I wish all the love, caring and empathy to you from all of your global family here!

fluffymuffin

fluffymuffin

Oct 11, 2020
This is exactly what I feel right now! You've captured it perfectly.. I feel temped to watch Frankenstein now.

I might not have autism but I've been socially awkward for as long as I remember. I'd always sit with a group of people not knowing what to say or how to act, it made me feel like I have nowhere to belong. We're not monsters, we're just trying to keep up with others.

H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
This is exactly what I feel right now! You've captured it perfectly.. I feel temped to watch Frankenstein now.

I might not have autism but I've been socially awkward for as long as I remember. I'd always sit with a group of people not knowing what to say or how to act, it made me feel like I have nowhere to belong. We're not monsters, we're just trying to keep up with others.
I'm always around; only a PM away.

• Love
Reactions: whywere
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I have related to similar themes and the monsters of many stories, it is usually things outside of our control and the cruelty and willful ignorance of other people who turn some into what we call "monsters". Personally, I think some of the most "human" people (the hero, the princess, the selfish child bringer) are the most vile. Humanity tramples over all the dark horses who do not meet its pace, and points the pitchfork at all who have been forced in a different direction.

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
That's why "Frankenstein" is a masterpiece.
You should read the book. It's my bible.

Blade runner is basically a modern retelling of Frankenstein.

Last edited:
H

Heart Shards

Feb 3, 2019
That's why "Frankenstein" is a masterpiece.
You should read the book. It's my bible.
Oh, but I have. The format of which it is written is fresh. What better theme is there than what it means to be human and the human condition itself. I might have to give it a reread. Last time I perused it, I was a child.