TakeMeToHeaven

Jul 25, 2024
What if you order from DMC?

Reactions: HereTomorrow
Timothy7dff

Timothy7dff

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
Don't talk to the FBI or any law enforcement. They're completely overstepping their bounds. Contact a lawyer and sue their ass back to the stone age.

The FBI is a law enforcement agency. They're not overloads. Law enforcement often tries to intimidate people who don't know their rights.

DON'T ANSWER ANY OF THEIR QUESTIONS!

Reactions: J&L383 and ihateearth
I

ihateearth

Student
Apr 1, 2024
Yes, IC. I was actually reasonably honest in a way. I told them it was for later life, in case I come down with some debilitating illness. Which is true- I would use it under those circumstances. They weren't happy- obviously. They did want to take it but overall, we were pretty polite with one another.

I think it was clear it wasn't for imminent use. I hopefully came across as reasonably lucid and reasonable. Plus, I agreed to be put in touch with a helpline which- ironically was the much more distressing experience out of the two! The police were actually really nice. I was polite to them though too. I don't think it's a good idea to put their backs up. Ultimately, they need to fill in their tick sheet and demonstrate that they haven't just left someone who is obviously just about to kill themselves.

To be fair though, there were points during it where I wished I'd lied. From the start though, I didn't want to. Suicide isn't illegal. I think we should have the right to choose. Plus, I don't or didn't think I was in some psychotic episode. I doubt I have much more than mild to moderate depression- if that. I kind of hedged my bets that there wasn't enough evidence to show I was at immediate risk to either section me or confiscate it. I wonder if they would now though. I think the law may have changed since then.
This goes for everyone. Don't talk to cops. You have no reason to tell details. Lie. They'll use it against you and record the information in a record that's forever linked to your name even if you recover some day. This is true regardless of where you're located.

If you're in the U.S. they have body cams so now you're on tape. They need a warrant to enter homes in the U.S. Don't invite them in unless they have one. Talk outside. Thanks and goodbye officers.

Don't tell your plans. Act confused and say you wish to speak with a lawyer present and don't understand. They try to scare and dominate people, but you have a right to remain silent. You don't need to get an attitude and argue with them just remain silent and act confused, but read about your rights.

If you're recorded and tell on yourself and it becomes a record, you could one day be in a custody case, have a situation where someone or the government uses it against you, or get locked up.

If you're under 18 and your parents find out, I hope you get help. The brain doesn't fully form until 25 I think. It's good to get intense help early. Don't be too mad if they care about you.

Last edited:
Reactions: heavyeyes and Forever Sleep
J

J&L383

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
Just got police at my front door at 1am for a wellness check since the FBI traced my order from IC and flagged it as a suicide kit. They believed me when I said I hadn't ordered it and that there wouldn't be a case number made or anything, but still it was a lot to go through, one of the cops didn't believe me, but they didn't find it sitting out or anything. I don't know if there'll be a follow up on this or not (I live in Texas)

I was set to do it this weekend… my parents were going out of town… I have done all I need and now I don't know what I'm going to do. I may not go through with it… I don't know… I've got a list of all the reasons why I need to soon written down.

Just wanted to say, be careful if you're ordering from IC it may be perfectly legal, but it is not without risk. And if you're reading this somehow Mr. FBI man, sorry, but I can't do this anymore.
Wow, that is concerning, I thought this only happened in the UK. You're right, though, it's not illegal, it's not like you had nembutal.