Josef2000

Josef2000

Forsaken One
Nov 5, 2019
Nice to hear from you.

Did the hospital offer any help?
None whatsoever, I feel like my suicide attempt is very close now. I just want everything to stop honestly

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere, Tackingintothewind, gtrfvr and 1 other person
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Yeah that makes sense. I'm sorry you didn't get the help you sought. Would it be worth approaching them again?

Josef2000

Josef2000

Forsaken One
Nov 5, 2019
Yeah that makes sense. I'm sorry you didn't get the help you sought. Would it be worth approaching them again?
I don't have much of a choice. I have to ring them and take responsibility and try stay alive. It's just so tough, I have so many issues and problems and zero motivation to address them.

• Love
Reactions: Tackingintothewind
Josef2000

Josef2000

Forsaken One
Nov 5, 2019
It's almost 3am. I've started drinking and I plan to overdose on tablets. There are 1000s of them in my cupboard. I'm gonna get drunk enough to avoid survival instict and thoughts about family and leaving things behind.

I have to do this. I will get drunk, take the tablets. Pack a bag of some items like blades and water and leave the house hopefully without waking anyone up.

I plan on leaving the house, listening to some songs and putting my phone on airplane mode to ingnore any calls from people.
I usually fail by getting caught or ringing a lifeline myself so I have to make sure that I can safely go undetected and hope that the police or search & rescue won't find me.

Will update you if fails and if not then thanks for taking the time out of your day to read this.

• Aww..
Reactions: Tackingintothewind and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hi @Josef2000 , I hope that you might reconsider and try and get some sleep then think more clearly the enxt day. I have had 2 attempts so i try really hard to see and help people. ALL my love and peace (hopefully) in this world. Walter

• Love
Reactions: Tackingintothewind