• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

4g1vvvven

šŸ” Looking for the nicest exit šŸšŖ
Feb 14, 2023
I've read the mega thread methods and the hundreds of pages in responses but clearly to no avail

The act of suicide seems prohibitively difficult, I have rope and have tried hanging but bail because of the pain and agonal breathing.

Hanging still seems the most feasible based on how common it is.

The people who accomplish the trendier PPH approved methods seem even more impressive.

Getting 8,000+ ppm of CO in a confined space seems very difficult

The peaceful poisons are very hard to come by and typically involve a regimen that only add to their complexity.

The inert gas methods are expensive, procurement seems easier than the poisons but the resources are by no means easy to obtain.

I keep getting drawn to the violent methods because of their simplicity but without access to firearms, train and jumping seem to be the obvious alternatives to hanging.

I know there are many posts looking for easy and quick methods, I don't want to make another one of those.

I am curious though, how do people actually succeed at suicide?

Not wanting do demoralise, do any of you have full confidence in any methods? If so how did you get there?

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Only 2 methods that's N or Gas myself in my car.
But ideally it's N. It's peaceful and quiet (I hope) that's the only confidence I have. SN is a no because of my gag reflexes etc.

Reactions: 4g1vvvven

4g1vvvven

šŸ” Looking for the nicest exit šŸšŖ
Feb 14, 2023
Only 2 methods that's N or Gas myself in my car.
But ideally it's N. It's peaceful and quiet (I hope) that's the only confidence I have. SN is a no because of my gag reflexes etc.

Very hard one to obtain isn't it? I daydream about just finding a bottle šŸ„“

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Very hard one to obtain isn't it? I daydream about just finding a bottle šŸ„“
Apparently it's in Peru. How much it is I don't know. But anyone offering it to you via dark net is fake. Don't lose your money.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's horrible and cruel to me how it's purposely made so inaccessible and difficult for us to die, I see those who managed to succeed in ctb as certainly being so incredibly fortunate, I envy them so much. Ideally none of us should ever have to struggle to die, the option of a guaranteed, peaceful exit from this existence should be a human right.

lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
I wish I could do it. I had every incentive to finish high school and desperately wanted to, but I never managed to do it despite many attempts. I wish I could drive, but I have spatial awareness issues that make that seemingly impossible. Unfortunately, I think suicide is one of those things I just can't do. And that's the worst, most heartbreaking blow yet.

• Aww..
Reactions: 4g1vvvven