• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kaixxnai

kaixxnai

May 5, 2023
I know a thread ago I said I was going with SWB. But I've thought about it, and another wish I have is to go out in a beautiful way. A story worth death. Something as an stab wound or full suspension hanging could meet the criteria. For the body to remain intact. A common method, one oftenly used... something like that. I know this can be seen unnecessary as what one wants to achieve with CTB is to just leave. But this is my last wish. I want to imagine my uncoming death and smile.

Reactions: Rocinante
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me dying would only be beautiful with as a method as peaceful as Nembutal, I see so much beauty in drifting off into a peaceful eternal sleep. But to me what is truly beautiful is the thought of not existing forever and being completely unaware of existence, I see so much beauty in being unable to suffer.

Reactions: Rocinante, kaixxnai, heavyeyes and 1 other person
Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
I know a thread ago I said I was going with SWB. But I've thought about it, and another wish I have is to go out in a beautiful way. A story worth death. Something as an stab wound or full suspension hanging could meet the criteria. For the body to remain intact. A common method, one oftenly used... something like that. I know this can be seen unnecessary as what one wants to achieve with CTB is to just leave. But this is my last wish. I want to imagine my uncoming death and smile.
I don't think hanging are cutting really make for much of a good story; hanging isn't a particularly romantic method, in that it leaves a horrible sight for whoever discovers the body. As for cutting or stabbing, it is both painful and unreliable. Not a great way to end your life.

I understand though. I once became fixated on a method that, deep down, I knew was ineffective, just because of how right it felt. No other reason. But I have come to realise that suicide can never be romantacised in that way.

You should choose a method based on how effective, peaceful and dignified it is. Choosing a method for sentimental reasons will never end well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocinante, kaixxnai and moya117