• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
I recently went for a walk around the campus of the college I went to. It's like a washing machine of different emotions. Familiar ghosts of excitement and hope for a better future mingling with dispare and emptiness.

StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
I feel that too.
My university just started.
Everyone are either with their friends or heading to somewhere.
Cant help to feel lost and empty

Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
I feel that too.
My university just started.
Everyone are either with their friends or heading to somewhere.
Cant help to feel lost and empty
Your reply stuck me as eerily appropriate to my experience, in a way. I live close by the campus. I was there that day to possibly buy something from a young man that is a student there, living in the residential halls. I didn't buy it, as it was missing a piece. But we spoke for a while. All the usual stuff. What his major was, and so on. It was hard for me. I kept up a facade of normalcy, but really his youth and positive energy was making me heartbroken for all of that which I've since lost. I nearly broke down when I told him go for whatever (he was jumbling around about different paths he might take) he wants while he's young. I tried to not change my demeanor, but he sensed something. He was polite, and thanked me for the advice. @StillWaiting I wish you all the best too. Maybe you'll find your way. I hope so. If you're just starting, like it sounds you are, you have one great thing going for you that money can't buy: time. Things can get better. But, maybe they won't too. If it makes any difference at all, you're not alone in feeling lost and empty.

Reactions: StillWaiting
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Your reply stuck me as eerily appropriate to my experience, in a way. I live close by the campus. I was there that day to possibly buy something from a young man that is a student there, living in the residential halls. I didn't buy it, as it was missing a piece. But we spoke for a while. All the usual stuff. What his major was, and so on. It was hard for me. I kept up a facade of normalcy, but really his youth and positive energy was making me heartbroken for all of that which I've since lost. I nearly broke down when I told him go for whatever (he was jumbling around about different paths he might take) he wants while he's young. I tried to not change my demeanor, but he sensed something. He was polite, and thanked me for the advice. @StillWaiting I wish you all the best too. Maybe you'll find your way. I hope so. If you're just starting, like it sounds you are, you have one great thing going for you that money can't buy: time. Things can get better. But, maybe they won't too. If it makes any difference at all, you're not alone in feeling lost and empty.
Thanks I hope the same for you .
I have been in school for two years. Nothing really changed for me.
Not sure if it is just me but most people who are in college seems to have a lot of positive energy .
Thought I was the only one who felt lost but it makes me feel a little better because I am not the only one.