• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nightrider11

nightrider11

Jun 22, 2019
^ This is not what it sounds like.
I love my mom to pieces. She's not a perfect person, but she is a big part of the person I am today, and I love the parts of me that I can see are really her. I know that me dying will break her, and I can't fathom doing that to her.
I don't know what to do with myself in the meantime. Everything hurts all the time and I'm tired. It's been three years. Things aren't better I've just gotten very good at hiding it. I've OD'd intentionally, am too scared of being put on another 72-hour hold (which might actually be 14 days), and I dont want to injure myself in a way that leaves me physically handicapped and unable to actually kill myself when the time comes. I skate in traffic and hope for the best.

Everything is broken, constantly. I can't function around functioning people. I simply do not know what to do with their constant need for others. Sure abuse is one word for maybe why I am the way I am. But I have stable housing now and attend a good college, and everything should technically be fine. But part of me is still that little girl hiding in the closet, bruised, swollen, and raw, too afraid to come out.

I don't like meds. Nothing feels real anymore when I'm on them. I have enough trouble dissociating and recognizing myself. I'm unbreakable in a sense that I'm already fully broken. I have found the person I loved and I've convinced myself that they are better off without me. I was right — again. I'm still trying to figure out how to live in a world without him in it.

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I feel this. My mom is literally the ONLY reason I have not ctb yet. I am literally waiting on her to pass while I exist in misery for years but I don't know how much longer I can hold on. Sending you hugs your definitely not alone in these feelings.

K

Kintfer

Oct 7, 2020
This was my mentality for a long time to but now im just hoping a good enough note will help her come to terms with it. I know its selfish but i just cant wait that long