• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Zvetok26

Zvetok26

Jun 7, 2022
Hey, here I am again.
After one whole year. One year ago I nearly messed up my education. Still got a second chance. And of course I messed up again. And this time irreversible. I read the requirements wrongly and the consequence is that I am not allowed to study anymore.
March 20th is the final day. Till then I must be gone.

I am 21, this year I will be 22. I have achieved nothing. I don't even have a driver license. On the contrary, I screwed up, massively. don't have any clue what I want to do with my life. I am a joke. I am pathetic human being. I don't deserve to waste resources anymore. I cant look my parents in the eyes. They have supported me, financially and emotionally. My mom especially always tells me that it's okay, that I'm still trying to figure out what to do with my life...while I'm telling her how great everything is. How great I study and how many friends I'm making. Truth is, I barely had the energy to write all exams and I don't have any friends (left). I literally had one job: college. And I couldn't do it. Because I'm even too fucking stupid to read, apparently.

I hate myself. I hate my privileged ass. My parents, especially my mom, deserved a much better daughter. Any other person would have achieved so much.
March 20th. I hope that at least suicide is one thing I won't screw up.
I'm sorry for everyone who had to read this pathetic post.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't think that not being able to study / failing university / no uni degree is the end of the world with 21/22. I also failed university and have no uni degree but this wasn't the end of the world! Not everyone is made for studying at universities, that's it. There are many other ways to get sth running in a life, especially at such a young age and with supporting parents. I'm pretty sure you are a good daughter und you deserve the support your parents offer!
May I ask, what's your method?

Zvetok26

Zvetok26

Jun 7, 2022
I don't think that not being able to study / failing university / no uni degree is the end of the world with 21/22. I also failed university and have no uni degree but this wasn't the end of the world! Not everyone is made for studying at universities, that's it. There are many other ways to get sth running in a life, especially at such a young age and with supporting parents. I'm pretty sure you are a good daughter und you deserve the support your parents offer!
Thank you for your kind words, really. But I am so ashamed. My parents aren't well off. My father ,who receives pension because of his disability, works part-time to support me. My mom also thinks about working part-time in addition to her fulltime-job. So I can fully focus on studying. And I couldn't. I don't even why. I'm just too stupid

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Thank you for your kind words, really. But I am so ashamed. My parents aren't well off. My father ,who receives pension because of his disability, works part-time to support me. My mom also thinks about working part-time in addition to her fulltime-job. So I can fully focus on studying. And I couldn't. I don't even why. I'm just too stupid
You have such loving parents and they would do everything for you. You deserve it bc they brought you into existence and they are responsible for you. They want the best for you. I think you should talk to them isn't there anything you are interested in? I'm pretty sure there are other ways to achieve sth. What did u study, perhaps a subject you are not really interested in, just for the sake of studies / uni degree?

You don't have to answer in public if you don't want, but try to find answers for yourself.

Zvetok26

Zvetok26

Jun 7, 2022
You have such loving parents and they would do everything for you. You deserve it bc they brought you into existence and they are responsible for you. They want the best for you. I think you should talk to them isn't there anything you are interested in? I'm pretty sure there are other ways to achieve sth. What did u study, perhaps a subject you are not really interested in, just for the sake of studies / uni degree?

You don't have to answer in public if you don't want, but try to find answers for yourself.
You are very kind. Thank you.
Yeah, I just chose a subject just to choose one. So I can say that I am doing something. The exams I wrote quite successfully. But it was such a dread.
Idk, I can't see myself living any longer. I literally don't have any talents or skills. And I was literally to dumb to read the basic requirements for uni....

hana0

hana0

May 27, 2023
I'm sorry you're going through this. I'm also struggling with university related stuff so I relate. I hate the major I chose but it's to late for me to quit. I hate waking up in the morning and going to classes. I just hope you'll be able to figure it out and give yourself another chance. From what you wrote your parents seem very loving and supportive so maybe they could help you through it ♥️

Zvetok26

Zvetok26

Jun 7, 2022
I'm sorry you're going through this. I'm also struggling with university related stuff so I relate. I hate the major I chose but it's to late for me to quit. I hate waking up in the morning and going to classes. I just hope you'll be able to figure it out and give yourself another chance. From what you wrote your parents seem very loving and supportive so maybe they could help you through it ♥️
Oh, I'm sorry. How much longer do have to go to uni? Mind if I ask why you can't switch? Either way I wish you the best. Maybe you can change after finishing uni

No, for me this was a wake up call. I'm too stupid for life. I dont want to be a burden to my parents any longer. That's not fair. They deserved better.

AbsurdAbyss

AbsurdAbyss

Lost, broken, empty, fragmented.
Mar 4, 2024
This pain, its mine too - I know how it hurts. I hope you find your peace soon, wherever it may be. Death, to me, will always be all that life never could.

Reactions: Zvetok26
Zvetok26

Zvetok26

Jun 7, 2022
Haha, a little update, if anybody cares (no one does, why should anyone, and that's totally okay, i understand), buuut someone from the student guidance service reached out to me. So I have to meet them tomorrow. It's weird that they're willing to help me. Like why??? I fucked up.
Originally I planned to clean up my physical mess, that I call my room, tomorrow.
Why can't I do both? I don't have the energy and I'm fucking lazy...so there's that.
I know I should go....but I don't feel hopeful. I finally found the courage to ctb.

I can't tell if the universe loves or hates me

U

unabletocope

Arcanist
Mar 13, 2024
Hey, this reads like you're doing a good job. Keep going and don't stress about not having a drivers license

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
As a fellow 21 year old university student and failure of a daughter, this is painfully relatable. I'm a hypocrite for saying it, but do consider reaching out and just laying it all out on the table with your parents to see if there's something outside of university for you… it definitely isn't right for everyone, and that's okay. It's worth it if you even have a sliver of hope or desire to keep going

If not, all I can offer you is a big virtual hug. I'm sorry life is this way. It's easy to blame ourselves, but none of this is easy. I hope you're able to find peace in one way or another

• Hugs
Zvetok26

Zvetok26

Jun 7, 2022
As a fellow 21 year old university student and failure of a daughter, this is painfully relatable. I'm a hypocrite for saying it, but do consider reaching out and just laying it all out on the table with your parents to see if there's something outside of university for you… it definitely isn't right for everyone, and that's okay. It's worth it if you even have a sliver of hope or desire to keep going

If not, all I can offer you is a big virtual hug. I'm sorry life is this way. It's easy to blame ourselves, but none of this is easy. I hope you're able to find peace in one way or another
Hey, your advice is really solid. I hope you manage to take at least part of it to heart. And yes, this is probably pretty hypocritical of me, but I'm sure you're not such a failure. You'll have done something good in your life. And if only it were those nice words you wrote me.

Unfortunately I can't see myself in the near future. But I never have.The past ten years I refused to decide if I rather want to die or to live. So I've never committed to one or another. I've just existed. That's how I ended up without any friends, skills, plans etc. I'm basically a zombie

And thank you, at least I got a virtual hug :') I can only wish you peace back.
Hey, this reads like you're doing a good job. Keep going and don't stress about not having a drivers license
Thank you...At least the public transportation where I live is decent. I know I'm pretty privileged. That's why I hate myself so much. I know every other person in my position would be living a fulfilling life right now.

Last edited:
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
how do you plan to do ctb? i'm sorry you are going through these times but don't be so hard on yourself. you sure have positive aspects.

Reactions: Homo erectus
U

Ulrich

Mar 6, 2024
I can relate, although I never went to uni since I failed so horribly at school. I'll probably end up some blue collar worker who dreams at most of a managerial position.
Sorry for what you're going through.

J

Jessedesman

Apr 24, 2023
Hey, here I am again.
After one whole year. One year ago I nearly messed up my education. Still got a second chance. And of course I messed up again. And this time irreversible. I read the requirements wrongly and the consequence is that I am not allowed to study anymore.

I am 21, this year I will be 22. I have achieved nothing. I don't even have a driver license. On the contrary, I screwed up, massively. don't have any clue what I want to do with my life. I am a joke. I am pathetic human being. I don't deserve to waste resources anymore. I cant look my parents in the eyes. They have supported me, financially and emotionally. My mom especially always tells me that it's okay, that I'm still trying to figure out what to do with my life...while I'm telling her how great everything is. How great I study and how many friends I'm making. Truth is, I barely had the energy to write all exams and I don't have any friends (left). I literally had one job: college. And I couldn't do it. Because I'm even too fucking stupid to read, apparently.

I hate myself. I hate my privileged ass. My parents, especially my mom, deserved a much better daughter. Any other person would have achieved so much.
I'm sorry for everyone who had to read this pathetic

Hey, here I am again.

I'm sorry for everyone who had to read this pathetic post.
I know how it feels because like you, I've ruined my life with my own stupidity. Sometimes I think if I'm not smart enough to live in this world and that suicide could be the best solution in my case. Despite being at uni, I still feel that I'll never be smart enough to work after leaving uni.