Resident_Evil_1_cover.png
mega-man-8-ps1-cover-front-48937.jpg
Street-FIghter-Alpha-3.jpg

Reactions: Eren and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Lil_Intro_Vert

Lil_Intro_Vert

she/they
Oct 15, 2018
Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2, i played the shit out of those and i was constantly in BF2 multiplayer before it died. I also spent a lot of time on miniclip and playing flash games on the lego website

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Eren
Watson

Watson

Wats-on your mind?
Nov 28, 2018
7C988F05 D67A 40BD BBA9 B1A4E1FD0863
Fuck the water temple.

And Vanilla World of Warcraft is a time I look back and sigh with hearfelt nostalgia.

Reactions: Aesthler, Lefty, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Fire Emblem Sacred Stones

latest

Reactions: Fyrinne, wiIIow, Watson and 3 others
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
Harry potter for GBC, both games:

latest

00d5011e8522c43719b623f48b31bb48.jpg

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
fb-preview.jpg

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and wxtyubidi7y
T

TheREALDisgustingMe

Jul 21, 2018
What video games do you remember with special affection from when you were a child?

I begin, I remember with great affection this game:

latest
DUDE! I LOVED that game, along with the Gameboy Color one (I was unable to play Rainbow Rescue since it wasn't available where I was). Such calm adventures. I wish there were more games like them still being made. Always wished that along with more Advance Wars.

I also played Ham-Ham games, though that's obviously more of a collection of mini-games. Still fun, though.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Miss clefable and Eren
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
DUDE! I LOVED that game, along with the Gameboy Color one (I was unable to play Rainbow Rescue since it wasn't available where I was). Such calm adventures. I wish there were more games like them still being made. Always wished that along with more Advance Wars.

I also played Ham-Ham games, though that's obviously more of a collection of mini-games. Still fun, though.

Yes!!! They were very good games.

Reactions: TheREALDisgustingMe and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
523-duke-nukem-3d-dos-front-cover.jpg
1932_front.jpg

Games from my early teenage years. I can't find pics of the games I played when I was a little kid, they are so old or they are arcade games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sad Panda, Lefty, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Aesthler

Aesthler

Death is the only God who comes when you call
Sep 25, 2018
Starfox

Do a barrel roll! (btw if you type that into google minus the ! the whole page does a barrel roll just a tip)

Reactions: stellabelle, Thoughtforms and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018
Sometimes I think video games are one of the few things that are keeping me semi sane these days. Power fantasies while powerless are a good escape.

Reactions: Lefty and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
johnny

johnny

Experienced
Dec 5, 2018

Reactions: wiIIow and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Here is another game that is one of my favorites, but hardly anyone knows about it since it isn't popular.

hqdefault.jpg

wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
Being as ancient as I am, the ZX Spectrum was my first video game console. This thing was a hoot. You hooked it up to a TV and then put game cassettes in the right-hand side there. We had games like RoboCop, Dizzy, and Lord of the Rings. They were often super blocky or else text-based because this console sucked so much. At one point, the play button broke off the cassette part so we had to jam a screwdriver in there to get anything to run. Good times. Not long after, there was the NES, GameBoy and Windows 3.1 with the usual stuff that we all loved, but this will forever hold a place in my heart.

ZX_Spectrum_Plus2_1024x1024.jpeg

did you ever play this?

you know, apparently terrible game but amazing music for being 1-bit

I never got to play one of these personally but I've watched videos of the whole setup, cassette player and all. neat stuff

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Centipede. Asteroids. Dig Dug.

Reactions: wxtyubidi7y and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
I mostly played on pc and NES as a kid, got a gameboy and N64 eventually when i was around 10.

This song will make me tear up every time, it's the first game I ever beat

This is the first game for the pc that I really latched onto, and even though the music is very simplistic it makes me feel really emotional to hear it.

And then... this. It's the first video game I ever remember playing, and I was so young that I had no idea wtf was going on or how to play, but boy I sure enjoyed the music and the colors! This really digs up some ancient feelings and memories of everything being new and exciting

Same with the pictionary theme as above (Tim Follin you son of a bitch)

I guess maybe I have a deeper connection to the music than the games themselves, lol. Some others that stick out in my mind are Pokemon Crystal (gbc), Frogger 2 (pc), Majoras Mask (N64), Megaman 2 and Journey to Silius as well as Legend of Zelda (nes)

whywait

whywait

Nov 11, 2018
Jazz_Jackrabbit_gameplay.screenshot.png

Circa 1994 the very first video game I ever played. Jazz Jackrabbit! Rabbits stink!

Reactions: wxtyubidi7y, Jodes and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
whywait

whywait

Nov 11, 2018
What console was that on?
PC but I was too young to know what kind. My grandpa was a super nerd who worked with computers early on. I'd tell him what I wanted to play and he'd make the machine work lol. I spent hours playing this game, and not gonna lie, peed my pants once because I was having too much to fun to go to the bathroom :/

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Jodes
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
PC but I was too young to know what kind. My grandpa was a super nerd who worked with computers early on. I'd tell him what I wanted to play and he'd make the machine work lol. I spent hours playing this game, and not gonna lie, peed my pants once because I was having too much to fun to go to the bathroom :/
Lol! I've never done that. But wasted life on games, sure! :D

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and whywait
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Nearly peed my pants every time pulled over for speeding or handed a microphone

Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Suicide probably the biggest decision a person could make in his life. Maybe the criteria should be how at peace he or she feels about it

W

wxtyubidi7y

Student
Jun 30, 2018
Far too many to list from commodore 64/sega/early PC's.

Honorary mention to the Ultima series:
images

Reactions: Severen, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Jodes