• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

Irregularity

Jul 4, 2019
Anyone interested in playing some games or anything of the sort? I just thought it might be nice for a change of pace to play with other people who also game as a way of therapy. I mostly play league of legends and wc3 message me if interested. I elo boosted for money in league for ~3 years if that makes people more inclined

Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Doesn't sound like we're into the same types of games. But even if we were, I'd love to, but I wouldn't want to give my IDs/Usernames or people would easily find my social media pages.

intheweeds

intheweeds

Student
Mar 20, 2019
I don't play LOL. I do plan on picking up Borderlands 3 & the new Destiny 2 expansion in September, both on Xbox One if anyone here has any plans on playing those I'd be down to play together.

edit: oh and I have smash bros on switch too, but I'm trash at it.

Last edited:
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I play DOTA 2 (okay, used to play, but stopped because I'm not particularly good at playing with people, or at the game). I tried LoL for a while, stopped because it felt too... structured. I liked how DOTA embraced chaos. It just felt right for me.

I

Irregularity

Jul 4, 2019
wow a lot of people replied awesome.
Doesn't sound like we're into the same types of games. But even if we were, I'd love to, but I wouldn't want to give my IDs/Usernames or people would easily find my social media pages.

understandable. my usernames don't generally relate.

I play world of Warcraft European server tho nothing more beside it

I'm definitely jumping on classic when it releases, hbu?

I play wc3

pm'd

I don't play LOL. I do plan on picking up Borderlands 3 & the new Destiny 2 expansion in September, both on Xbox One if anyone here has any plans on playing those I'd be down to play together.

edit: oh and I have smash bros on switch too, but I'm trash at it.

unfortunately I gave my smash bros and wiiu to my nephew and niece I don't plan on buying any consoles :/

I play DOTA 2 (okay, used to play, but stopped because I'm not particularly good at playing with people, or at the game). I tried LoL for a while, stopped because it felt too... structured. I liked how DOTA embraced chaos. It just felt right for me.

I got to plat 1 playing troll picks I'll teach you how to break leagues incredibly balanced system. there's a few things they still don't account for like mobility advantage which is what I specialize in.

if you get Borderlands 3 hit me up, I'm getting it too (yessss).
I'll PM people my FFXIV username too if they want.

have fun on borderlands :p I'd play it with yall but unfortunately as stated above PC is my ish. I might get into FFXIV I'll let you know.

Reactions: Circles and RM5998
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I got to plat 1 playing troll picks I'll teach you how to break leagues incredibly balanced system. there's a few things they still don't account for like mobility advantage which is what I specialize in.
MMR isn't really a concern for me... I stopped playing because I play heroes that need to have teams built around them, because they often tend to need items to scale properly and have abilities that need a certain team comp to be as useful as they can be (Medusa and Void are my main heroes, and neither can be blindly picked without regard for teammates). In solo queue on the SEA server, it's pretty hard to get people to cooperate, especially when the most common words you hear are 'putang ina bobo'.

DOTA feels like a game that embraces the edge-case mentality. It's like every hero came from a stupid 'what if' question that other MOBAs would discard because it doesn't lead to a balanced game. When I was playing League, it felt like someone decided to play DOTA waaaaaaay too seriously. Like all the guidelines of DOTA became rules instead. It feels too much like chess for me... lacks the sense of built-in uncertainty. League provides way too many methods to get and maintain an advantage to have the level of tension that DOTA has for me, which is what makes wins so rewarding. It's not that League isn't a great game - the mechanical depth is pretty amazing - it's just not for me.

Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
Currently Miniclip's 8 ball pool is the only multiplayer game I play. If someone here want to make some breaks, then please hook me up on pm. :blarg:

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Sounds like potential fun, but I'm sick of competitive games already. Maybe co-op mods in single player games? But that would require us to synchronize time and game clients... very annoying.

thedutchguy

thedutchguy

Slowly drowing
Jun 5, 2019
@Irregularity, Don't know if i'm gonna see the day till classic. But have thinked about classic tho

Reactions: Circles
Talpa

Talpa

Jul 22, 2019
I think it would actually be kinda nice to have someone to play with. I'm playing Eternal CCG, Team Fortress 2 and Heroes of the Storm so in the miniscule chance that someone in here does as well and reads this, please PM me if you feel like playing together.

Wixer

Wixer

Frustrated Writer
Jul 31, 2019
I sometimes run a Minecraft server for myself and a friend. If there's interest, I could open it to SS members. Could run Vanilla or a modpack.

CloudedPath

CloudedPath

keep it 100
Aug 14, 2019
I think it would actually be kinda nice to have someone to play with. I'm playing Eternal CCG, Team Fortress 2 and Heroes of the Storm so in the miniscule chance that someone in here does as well and reads this, please PM me if you feel like playing together.

Hey there, I would love to pick up HotS again and play a game. I quit primarily because I played league for so long and didn't want to switch my main game. I would PM you but since this is my first post, I can't. If you're interested feel free to PM me, I also happen to be German

Futility

Futility

Student
Aug 13, 2019
I play a lot of Warframe, War Thunder, 7 Days to die and the occasional Eco, Rimworld, Minecraft, Arcanum, it's hard to list them all, I'm a PC gamer at heart, I pretty much resemble a drunk having a stroke if you put a controller in my hand.

Unfortunately, I'm in the process of moving and internet is too expensive at the moment, but I do have steam, so if someone wants to add me and maybe have some fun later, or just make friends, I don't mind.
I'm not always totally talkative though, so don't take it personally if there's suddenly a very long pause in our chats, I'm an introvert and I gotta recharge sometimes as I only have so many spoons.

Talpa

Talpa

Jul 22, 2019
Hey there, I would love to pick up HotS again and play a game. I quit primarily because I played league for so long and didn't want to switch my main game. I would PM you but since this is my first post, I can't. If you're interested feel free to PM me, I also happen to be German
Hey! Sadly the PM limitations go both ways, so I can PM you either at this point. I think you need to make 5 posts until it's available. Once it is I could PM you my account name and we could play together. I took a week off work, so all I'm doing is sitting in front of the screen anyway, haha. Since we're both German and on this site we may relate well and either talk via the BattleNet chat or through here once you unlocked the message option, if you feel like it.

CloudedPath

CloudedPath

keep it 100
Aug 14, 2019
Hey! Sadly the PM limitations go both ways, so I can PM you either at this point. I think you need to make 5 posts until it's available. Once it is I could PM you my account name and we could play together. I took a week off work, so all I'm doing is sitting in front of the screen anyway, haha. Since we're both German and on this site we may relate well and either talk via the BattleNet chat or through here once you unlocked the message option, if you feel like it.

I got my 5 posts now lets hope I unlock PMs soon. Im also doing nothing but sitting in front of my PC atm, so yeah i would appreciate a good talk.

Reactions: Baskol1
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
I sometimes run a Minecraft server for myself and a friend. If there's interest, I could open it to SS members. Could run Vanilla or a modpack.
Oh man, I'd love to join, though I'd have to buy an entire new account, because it's the same as my Twitter handle and pretty much everything else.

Reactions: Baskol1
Wixer

Wixer

Frustrated Writer
Jul 31, 2019
Oh man, I'd love to join, though I'd have to buy an entire new account, because it's the same as my Twitter handle and pretty much everything else.

I've been waffling on whether or not it's safe to run a server. I probably don't know enough to inform the decision.