• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cellar door

cellar door

nox
Feb 17, 2023
hey there! it's been a long time since my last post, but I'm still here (sadly alive).

I'm alone for a week now and will be alone for 6 more days, I usually like this but I don't have online friends anymore, the one and only friend that I made in this forum, is the only that I know I can talk with about anything, but we don't chat that often anymore (don't get me wrong, I love this friend and it's completely normal for friendships to be distant sometimes).

anyway, I think that when I'm alone I like to talk to people online, but I just don't have anyone to chat with, I used to have 3 or more apps for random chatting but I feel so empty using these apps

I'm drinking, smoking and playing video games all day long, but I can't share my achieves in games nor tell someone a funny thought that I had while drunk.

violetskies

violetskies

always sleepy
Feb 1, 2024
i don't mind talking if you want to ? obviously it's okay if you dont

Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
Choosing to be alone always seems to feel better than actually having no one to talk to. There's definitely a difference but not everyone can understand it.

I hope you can find someone to talk with and help with the loneliness ❤️

cellar door

cellar door

nox
Feb 17, 2023
Choosing to be alone always seems to feel better than actually having no one to talk to. There's definitely a difference but not everyone can understand it.

I hope you can find someone to talk with and help with the loneliness ❤️
thanks uncle iroh, I literally read that with his voice

• Love
Reactions: Leavesfromthevine
sindra

sindra

Feb 2, 2024
Being alone has always been great for me, though the feeling of loneliness is something completely different. Loneliness just tears you from the inside, I would usually watch movies or play video games to distract me from it but the distraction is temporary. Hopefully everything turns out great for you.