• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Inspired by @Snake of Eden 's "Share Your Favorite Video Game Tunes" thread, I'd like to open the floor to anyone who wants to share their favorite fan-created music content involving video games. These include rap battles involving video game characters, fan lyrics sung to instrumental video game soundtracks, music videos for video game soundtracks, original songs dedicated to specific video games, and remixes, covers, and parodies of video game soundtracks. I'll kick off this megathread with two of my favorite video game-based music videos created by The Stupendium.

The Stupendium - "AD INFINITUM"

The Stupendium - "THE AFTERMATH"

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
You're tempting me to spam doujin circles dedicated to Touhou, but I'll leave it at Demetori, generally progressive metal arrangements, a pretty smart choice of genre considering how the original songs are composed. Here are my favorites, hands down they made one of the heaviest Higan Retour arrangements.

On the other hand, there is Saitama Saisyu Heiki & Aether or SSH and Eru for short, they are two quite talented guitarists who make arrangements of various franchises, both belong to their respective circles, although several of these arrangements belong to the union of Saitama Saisyu Heiki & Aether, each circle has its own separate disks.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
settheory

settheory

Bundle of perceptions
Jul 29, 2021
Undertale Hopes and Dreams in sort of negative harmony, i guess. Or maybe just flipped and rearranged in some way

Some more negative harmony
Deltarune OST - Empty Town

Undertale OST - Bonetrousle

• Yay!
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
My favorite video game cover artist has to be insaneintherainmusic. It's a huge shame that he decided to give up on covers in favor of wanting to make more original content but I can respect it. I also love his older remixes more than some of his newer ones but that's a personal bias from me because I like the sounds of jazz but I don't always like the improvisation it has. I just want to hear my favorite tunes being played through a saxophone.

Anyways here's some of my favorite of his songs:

He's also covered the entirety of the Pokémon DPPt soundtrack:

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Speaking of Earthbound:

Warning: This song was so wholesome it actually did briefly cure some of my suicidal feelings once. I had to listen to it literally thousands of time on loop just to nullify its effects. It helped knowing that nobody would realistically ever be able to actually say these words about me. Maybe if someone did I'd still want to live but that's neither here nor there…

Anyway, uhhhhh, kazoos!

• Yay!
settheory

settheory

Bundle of perceptions
Jul 29, 2021
Touhou-style remixes of other songs
Nokia ringtone

Vicetone & Tony Igy - Astronomia (coffin meme song)

Doki Doki Literature Club song

Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Anyway, uhhhhh, kazoos!

Oh, my God! That's hilarious! I'm just picturing some Team Skull grunts playing kazoos whenever they're battling or up to no good.
Ooh, dat Stupendium. Dan Bull's a treat too.
I love Dan Bull's FRIDAY 13th RAP that features Bonecage and Daddyphatsnap!

On a related note, here are my favorite rap songs about the Friday the 13th video game.

Last edited:
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Touhou-style remixes of other songs
Nokia ringtone

Vicetone & Tony Igy - Astronomia (coffin meme song)

Doki Doki Literature Club song

That has been my ringtone for 4 years lol.

Since I'm here...

The title is very self-descriptive, in Yakuza 0 there was a karaoke minigame where the playable characters could sing, in this case, the edit is to accommodate Judgement -Shinpan- as an actual duet song, since Kiryu the protagonist and his oath brother Nishiki sing the same song separately, although in the minigame's cutscene it isn't like that, It's simple but it can evoke a lot of feeling if you know the characters, this is canonically Kiryu's favorite song but it's only available in Yakuza 0 because it's not the same without his bro Nishiki

Breaking the law
Breaking the world
Breaking our hearts...

By the way, you know ZUN is a fucker when he creates fan content for his own franchise, it's no joke, he participated as a composer in a fangame of his franchise, so we have a theme for Touhou's best boy almost by default made by him!

Last edited:
settheory

settheory

Bundle of perceptions
Jul 29, 2021
That has been my ringtone for 4 years lol.
Original nokia ringtone or that touhou remix?

Just found some more touhou-style arrangements.
Despacito

We Are Number One (Lazy Town)

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the first Nintendo song to ever win a Grammy!

Eh i still like the Brawl version better

Huge props to the 8-Bit Big Band for the arrangement of Meta Knight's Revenge winning the Grammy for Best Arrangement - Instrumental or A Capella. More game music should be winning this category every year tbh.

Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Here's some video rap battles by Cam Steady.