• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
probably one of the most annoying things to hear "you cant blame your past on where you are now, you make your own choices. its your fault"

oh...so its my fault i was starved and neglected before i could even walk? its my fault my parents rejected me for being a young mistake? its my fault she moved me away so now i have no family so my only option when i got kicked out was to move in with someone that was basically a stranger?

i swear, people that say that shit, have never had to deal with abuse, trauma, neglect, ect. sometimes, i cant help feeling people shouldnt be allowed to speak.

id absolutely love to know how where i am is my fault, when all of my choices, were good school grades and shit. ya know, the positives. i didnt fucking choose any of this!!!!! lack of fucking parental support forced my direction đź–•đź–•