• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I witnessed a few of those and it didn't click until recently, total fucking brain fart, stupid cunt.

They inject the animal and it slowly slips away with its eyes open, quite peaceful i might add lol

Surely those same injections would just be smaller doses of pentobarbital or phenobarbital or whatever the fuck its called, nembutal yada yada...

So, its correct isn't it?

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I assume it's kept in sealed jars in a fridge or something right?

1sadtran

Nov 20, 2023
I witnessed a few of those and it didn't click until recently, total fucking brain fart, stupid cunt.

They inject the animal and it slowly slips away with its eyes open, quite peaceful i might add lol

Surely those same injections would just be smaller doses of pentobarbital or phenobarbital or whatever the fuck its called, nembutal yada yada...

So, its correct isn't it?
they used propofol first then the barbiturate
it seems like a nice way to die tbh

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
They keep track of those. Be careful if you gonna steal they will know.

• Informative
Reactions: Venessolotic
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Nope that's why if you were to steal you would probably have to be quick. Not an advice just speculation haha
Haha yep i get that, its funny cause usually when they perform these animal executions, only one vet is present during a midnight "emergency" call out.

Seems rather silly in my eyes that only one scrawny person does the deed in the whole, empty, secluded building.

Madness rofl

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
They keep track of those. Be careful if you gonna steal they will know.
But if your dead its not entirely a problem is it?
It has been stolen from vets before, and made news headlines. I'd say most vets keep it well locked up.

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
It has been stolen from vets before, and made news headlines. I'd say most vets keep it well locked up.

Nice, seems like it's a prime local then