Z

Zaljko

Oct 17, 2019
So maybe I'm just being stupid, but I was thinking and wondering about the possibility of "obtaining" Nembutal from a Vet. I really want to CTB with that method - because of various reasons - but ofc the options now are essentially nonexistent.

So… if one would happen to obtain employment in say a Veterinary clinic (or hospital) - presumably that would open up the possibility of "obtaining" some?

I ask because I have worked in nursing homes and there were times that the nurses with a drug addiction would take narcotics and it wasn't until they did it time after time that they were finally caught …

Obviously in our case, we would only need to "succeed" once…

Thoughts?

A

Avisagia

Aug 27, 2023
You can go to south america its available in Peru, in the form of Halatal.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think the usage of N even though it's only for use in a Veterinary clinic is highly restricted and may need a lot of documentation when and where doses were used.

I think if you had access to it, you'd have to steal the bottle, given the fact there is even enough N there that would probably kill you. Drink it right away and hope not to be caught.

I think you'd have best (legal) chances in South America, as was said already, but even there it seems to be difficult.

Z

Zaljko

Oct 17, 2019
My wife is from Peru, and we are planning to visit Lima early next year.

I am unsure how to obtain Veterinary Nembutal however as I do not know Spanish nor the right type of…. Shop(?) to frequent. I am with her family literally every second while I am there given the state of that country - and they would wonder why I would be asking for such a thing as Nembutal, I am sure …

I know some were listed in the PPeH before but I cannot seem to access or find a link for it any longer…

Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
I'm have a feeling that would be under lock and key in a vet. Probably stored with all the meds people who grab so a quick high. In those cases there's probably only a couple people with a key to get access to that cabinet.

C

CtlvrX

Sep 30, 2023
Where do you come from? I am a vet nurse (not working at clinic anymore) and here (germany) you could only do this if you break the law. You must document all. If you are the owner of the clinic you can fake documents - but it's a high risk. And it must be kept locked. Really sad you can't get Pentobarbital here and go peacefully and painless.

Reactions: DeadHead
Z

Zaljko

Oct 17, 2019
I'm have a feeling that would be under lock and key in a vet. Probably stored with all the meds people who grab so a quick high. In those cases there's probably only a couple people with a key to get access to that cabinet.
That's what I was wondering. The vet would have a key. And probably assistants. Maybe - i know there are probably ways around it but was just curious. My problem is that my profession (social work) doesn't allow me near meds. However, were I to abruptly change professions … I mean it would be worth it if it was guaranteed I could get it, since that's my only goal really anyway at this point.
Where do you come from? I am a vet nurse (not working at clinic anymore) and here (germany) you could only do this if you break the law. You must document all. If you are the owner of the clinic you can fake documents - but it's a high risk. And it must be kept locked. Really sad you can't get Pentobarbital here and go peacefully and painless.
I live in the US. I'm sure it would be breaking the law here also. But given that I imported N before - obviously breaking the law in so doing - I can't say I'm overly concerned about that being a problem. Especially since it would be used very quickly thereafter.

I agree - it's a shame they would rather have us shoot ourselves in the head and traumatize our loved ones with the results than give us a peaceful, painless way out .

Last edited:
Reactions: CtlvrX