N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023
I'm sorry ;-;;-;

life is also a human right, but we're on a suicide forum, pro choice and stuff...and I don't think I'm taking away anyone else's rights ??

Don't worry, it isn't actually against the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Reactions: girlwithflaxenhair0
Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
Yeah i dont get it at all
please ELI5 on this one.

Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023
Don't worry, it isn't actually against the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
Prostitution is part of human trafficking, which is a violation of universal human rights

Attachments

• 43661688872_d47208d416_k.2e16d0ba.fill-1200x630.jpg
    43661688872_d47208d416_k.2e16d0ba.fill-1200x630.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 0
  • d731b43014144e53dd72d3cca7fc8e7e_XL.jpg
    d731b43014144e53dd72d3cca7fc8e7e_XL.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 0
girlwithflaxenhair0

girlwithflaxenhair0

seeking friends, or partner to ctb w in SoCal pm m
Sep 20, 2023
Prostitution is part of human trafficking, which is a violation of universal human rights
prostitution isnt the same thing as human trafficking ;-;;-;;-; and choosing to do it is different from being forced or coerced to ;-;

Reactions: xxpinkmoonglitterxx
Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
I mean prostitution networks where girls are exploited sure are..but that's not the case here?
edit : got beat to it.

tfnb

tfnb

May 29, 2023
Human trafficking is not synonymous with prostitution, and places where prostitution is decriminalized or legal makes human trafficking moot and ineffective. When sex workers aren't afraid to seek help from the police, they're no longer able to be used as property.

• Informative
Reactions: garbagepunk and girlwithflaxenhair0
M

Mrpickles

Sep 29, 2023
Which ever choice you make, please be safe. Very creepy people out there. Also risk of STD's, which will not help your depression in any way. Take care!

• Informative
Reactions: WonderingSoul and girlwithflaxenhair0
garbagepunk

garbagepunk

May 21, 2023
naw, it's pointless. the fact that people'd pay for u already is an ego boost

N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023

You're conflating different things and your silly pictures prove nothing.

Actually the Universal Declaration of Human Rights would give the OP the right to choose this course of action. Read it.
prostitution isnt the same thing as human trafficking ;-;;-;;-; and choosing to do it is different from being forced or coerced to ;-;

You've got it spot on.

snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
It seems like you want affection and not sex, from the way you are talking about it. Have you thought about offering cuddling services or similar instead of prostitution? I'm sure there is a high demand for that, even if it's not a common thing to sell. There are many men in incel forums that claim they are seeking intimacy without sex.

girlwithflaxenhair0

girlwithflaxenhair0

Sep 20, 2023
It seems like you want affection and not sex, from the way you are talking about it. Have you thought about offering cuddling services or similar instead of prostitution? I'm sure there is a high demand for that, even if it's not a common thing to sell. There are many men in incel forums that claim they are seeking intimacy without sex.
that's...a really good idea. I have no idea how I would do that though, I didn't even know that was a thing

but yeah i don't really want sex, I just want to be valued or useful or worth something to someone

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
lain_pilled

lain_pilled

I will die by fire.
Oct 5, 2023
This thread is the reason why I had to make an account. I know my reply won't ever matter but I just had to say that every time I come across this, I'll always have the most violent post-traumatic spasm.

• Hugs
girlwithflaxenhair0

girlwithflaxenhair0

Sep 20, 2023
This thread is the reason why I had to make an account. I know my reply won't ever matter but I just had to say that every time I come across this, I'll always have the most violent post-traumatic spasm.
I'm sorry 😢

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and snowcloud9
lain_pilled

lain_pilled

I will die by fire.
Oct 5, 2023
I wish you peace in any way, shape, or form.

snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
that's...a really good idea. I have no idea how I would do that though, I didn't even know that was a thing

but yeah i don't really want sex, I just want to be valued or useful or worth something to someone
There are rental girlfriend services in Japan. Look that up and find more info that way, I'm sure it translates to something in the country you're in.

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Sadly, it will only make you feel worse about yourself in the long run. Cause they be treatint you as an object of no value. At the beginning maybe gives you dopamine but after a few times you will start feeling bad in your own skin. Plus, bunch of people have herpes or undiagnosed sti or std. it is not worth it. Even their saliva or whatever, too risky. That is just top of the iceberg though. Online there is creepy people, even though we want to die i doubt we want a person torturing us to death. There is people who sell or traffic even. Its just not worth it. Mostly because of mental health, it will drain you until you feel totally worthless as a woman. Don't put your energy whatever left of it on others, they wont give you anything you need doesnr matter how hard you look for it. If i was u , i would distract myself with something else. My body is my temple no for anybody to use.

Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
Lol it should go without saying: never resort to being a prostitute under any circumstances. It doesnt matter how down bad you are, that's like the epitome of being down bad. Idk what mental gymnastics could lead someone into considering that doing this might be a good idea, but I promise it really isn't.

Last edited:
UserHussein

UserHussein

Oct 14, 2023
I used to self identify as an incel. I literally hooked up with someone via dating app for the sole reason I was insecure about never having had done that when all of my peers had.

It was a mistake, I felt so disgusting after losing my v-card, I had to take a shower, change my clothes, and go for a walk.

Don't do it. From personal experience, I promise it will make you feel worse. Socialize with people, and form a natural, functional, and healthy relationship.

Last edited:
girlwithflaxenhair0

girlwithflaxenhair0

Sep 20, 2023
I used to self identify as an incel. I literally hooked up with someone via dating app for the sole reason I was insecure about never having had done that when all of my peers had.

It was a mistake, I felt so disgusting after losing my v-card, I had to take a shower, change my clothes, and go for a walk.
i'm sorry about that

for me though im rly not doing it for the sex, i don't rly care about sex, i just want to be useful for something to someone and feel pretty/worth something 😭 and it's also a form of self harm i guess bc i know how risky and dangerous it would be and i know it would trigger my trauma

but i've been talked/scared out of it for now so i didn't/won't be doing anything i think 🥺
Socialize with people, and form a natural, functional, and healthy relationship.
idk,,,,that's kinda scary fr 😭

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
thats fair

it still feels good to be desired though, even if it doesn't really mean anything
I understand but the motivating force for sex workers is a need for money. You can assume men will gladly have sex with you for money but logically, it's not true that it's because you are desirable, any more than a plastic blow up doll is desirable. Would they get to know and appreciate you as a person aside from wanting to have sex? No.
I was legitimately seeking advice and also venting, I'm sorry if I offended you or something :(
Ignore people who say "moderators close this thread", that is simply bullying you and this thread is interesting and completely legitimate.

C

conflagration

Student
Jul 29, 2022
Don't go that route, once done cannot be undone, in the end it will lower your self esteem so just the opposite of what you want.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Don't go that route, once done cannot be undone, in the end it will lower your self esteem so just the opposite of what you want.
I've known prostitutes and not a thing is wrong with their self esteem. In fact their self esteem is healthy. You don't go into that line of work if it's going to do that. It just shows your own point of view, not how actual prostitutes feel. Prostitution is just sex. And if you think sex is wrong or dirty or disgusting then you wouldn't do that job in the first place.