• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Flick

Jun 26, 2020
I haven't been at a low in a while. Not like this anyways.

Can barely get myself to reach out, and do things. Posting this is genuinely quite difficult. Just tryna type as fast as I can so I can post and just say that I tried it.
Just so much happening.
Maybe not much to others, but I can barely handle it.
Been trying everything to stop from self-harming tonight - ive been clean for a while. Nothing is working so far, just wanna do it more. Will this work? Idk, but at least I can tick it off the list.

Pain.

Just want it to go away, just for a bit.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I'm sorry you're in such pain. May I ask what triggered this low?

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Hugs. I hope you feel better.

I found watching programmes that featured murder would help me through my darkest hours. I never used to be able to watch them before being bedridden with depression. The extreme programmes helped distract me more. And also terrible teenage dramas! (which I loved) like Dawson's Creek and Gossip Girl. Find something/anything to take your mind off if you can.

I also hugely recommend occasional Modafinil if it combines okay with anything else you are on. It boosts my mood immensely. You can buy it online. Don't take every day, it loses efficacy. It gave me a happy day today - and I am in a stressful work situation.

F

Flick

Jun 26, 2020
Hugs. I hope you feel better.

I found watching programmes that featured murder would help me through my darkest hours. I never used to be able to watch them before being bedridden with depression. The extreme programmes helped distract me more. And also terrible teenage dramas! (which I loved) like Dawson's Creek and Gossip Girl. Find something/anything to take your mind off if you can.

I also hugely recommend occasional Modafinil if it combines okay with anything else you are on. It boosts my mood immensely. You can buy it online. Don't take every day, it loses efficacy. It gave me a happy day today - and I am in a stressful work situation.
Thanks

hm, I guess feeling a slight sense of being heard helps more than I'd want to admit - just seeing a reply, without yet the contents, helped

I've been trying to game to get my mind off things - though it doesn't help much when I'm really just that far down.
Especially now with having endless assignments and work, watching things/gaming just makes me feel more guilty and hence worse in general.

F

Flick

Jun 26, 2020
I'm sorry you're in such pain. May I ask what triggered this low?
Just a few things happening at once
Friend just go admitted for tryna ctb
bro is half dying too
Just a lot happening and
I can't seem to keep it tgt

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
I haven't been at a low in a while. Not like this anyways.

Can barely get myself to reach out, and do things. Posting this is genuinely quite difficult. Just tryna type as fast as I can so I can post and just say that I tried it.
Just so much happening.
Maybe not much to others, but I can barely handle it.
Been trying everything to stop from self-harming tonight - ive been clean for a while. Nothing is working so far, just wanna do it more. Will this work? Idk, but at least I can tick it off the list.

Pain.

Just want it to go away, just for a bit.
I was in a low for a few weeks now, but things are looking up again. I hate it, my mood violently swings between feeling like I am on top of the world and suicidality without any rhyme or reason in the span of a few days.

• Love
Reactions: Flick