• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

spooky0-0

spooky0-0

Sep 12, 2023
I took a break for a while to actually try, I started meds and hrt. I got a new job. I started working out. ect. I tried this time. Ive been out of the hospital for over a year and have for the most part been clean from sh. but it didn't help, I feel like all I did was shove my emotions down and ignored them. I lost my girlfriend of 2 years, i really just want to quit my job, i just can't concentrate and i can't find the motivation to do much. At this point I don't think anything will actually make me feel better, I think Im going to drive away and disappear for a little bit before I kill myself. I want to save up some money so I can have fun before I finally kill myself. Im thinking I'll save up quite a bit and just drive somewhere beautiful. It'll probably be sometime in august maybe or sooner idk yet. Im planning on overdosing so any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
Welcome back! Hope everything you want comes to fruition.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best in your plans, I hope that you eventually find the freedom from your suffering that you search for.