• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
So basically if you are a gamer you should know about Valorant,so its a closet beta and to obtain a key you have to watch streams and it randomly drops keys to few people,i just recived one key so glad now i can distract myself by playing all time i am not sleeping

Anyone has tried it¿,i was a kinda good old CS player but left

hope you can escape from life anyway till our times come!

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Currently one of my favorite games. My prior game I sunk all my time in has been a disaster. That's generally how nature cycles with esport titles.

Reactions: miguel6565
SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
Not my kind of game, and I don't use my PC anyway, I get annoyed with all the crashes, updates, patches, sliders etc. Looks interesting if you're into it though, beats some of the shite in early access/beta.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Looks good to me, what do you watch to get a beta key?

miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
Looks good to me, what do you watch to get a beta key?
Just watch twitch streams whit beta enabled drop and wait till you get it,not easy job,i have friends who waited 8 days 24/7 watching streams

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I watched some videos mostly from Warowl about it, I guess it´s okay but not my kind of game I used to be more into realistic shooters like Insurgency.

Also my PC can´t run it I was gonna purchase a new one soon just to try newer games but realized who am I kidding I suffer from so much apathy and anhedonia that I don´t even enjoy games anymore I tried gaming on and off for month but what is the chance that I will like new ones just because of better graphics so I don´t wanna waste all my money on something I won´t enjoy.

Reactions: miguel6565
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I CBA watching all those videos :heh:

I heard though that it was low spec, designed to even run on integrated graphics.

DefiedOdds

DefiedOdds

Nov 15, 2022
i just saw this, valorant is such a fun game. Massive fan of it

Mord.

Mord.

-
May 6, 2023
I usually play CSGO, but when i want to chill i play Valo, but cs is still my fav shooter game