• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
It becomes that treat for the end of the week or as way of saying "problems, I will care about you Monday to Friday, but soon as Friday night comes I am drinking that booze or taking Xanax, I will worry about you on Monday morning"

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I don't care for Valium or Xanax. I was on Ativan for years, but my current psychiatrist took me off of it because they have a clinic policy to not prescribe. It really sucks, because it worked the best for me.

What they do at this place is instead of benzos, they give you propranolol. I'm on 120mg, and it does technically work. But only on physical anxiety symptoms. Racing heart, shakes, all that stuff. But the mental aspect is still there, and I don't like that. That's what bothers me the most. But some people find it extremely helpful, so it might be worth trying.

Reactions: Metalhead
C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019
ok this technically goes under recovery but it starts off with a rant so.

am i becoming that desperate that im willing to become a zombie, the very thing i read about others trying to avoid. all i want to do is be normal again instead of spending my days questioning if everything is even real. trying to decipher between whats ok and whats my disorders.

i think i changed my mind. im not going to add what i was going to add so this can stay here as a rant i guess. also when i say zombie im not referring to the medication specified in the title im talking about how i want myself to "chill out"
Bad move. Benzos may make you a zombie in the short term but you would gain tolerance over time and need a higher and higher dosage. Ultimately you would end up with a difficult to treat addiction.