• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

jefe

Apr 12, 2022
So I have 380mg of Valium, 4.5mg Xanax and 240mg of codiene3/tylenol (30/500). I'm about 185lb or 82kilos. Will this work. I'm in a foreign country and if I fail I'll probably go to jail. My plan is to just take all the crushed pills wait 10 mins for them to dissolve in my stomach acid and then chug whisky. Will this kill me?

Just for background. I'm not like most people who post here. I'm a violent drug addict. I need to do this to protect the people around me.

Thanks

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Probably that does not work. Here are some discussions about ODs:

Reactions: Forveleth
J

jefe

Apr 12, 2022
Thanks that what I figured. I guess I'll have to hang myself. I'd have preferred to drift off with what I have on hand. Thanks again

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
If I had those drugs I would try to drown in a lake or so, if the tolerance isn't too high it might knock you out. Or using it with hanging

J

jefe

Apr 12, 2022
I actually have 450 mg of codeine. I just found another pack. I just prepared an extension cord to hang myself but I'm having trouble kicking the chair out. It's really hard. Should I just take all the pills tie myself up and stand there till I pass out?

If I tied to the doorknob and just passed out my body would probably slump and that would help cut off breathing. I'm thinking this is the way.

I'm glad I didn't just kick the chair because five mins later my wife woke up and came outside. My worst fear is not succeeding.

450mg codeine
380mg Valium.

I think I'm over complicating this. This is most likely a lethal dosage. Tie off to a doorknob tight with a shoestring and just doze off.

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Apr 30, 2024
I've got access to diazepam & temazepam & a bunch of panadeine/codeine. As well as other meds like seroquel & lampotrigine etc.
And I can't figure out how to go about it properly. I had wanted to order SN but time is against me.
Does crushing the pills help?
I've thought about being in a bath or hot tub, a bunch of meds & drinking til I pass out & drown or die of hypothermia.
I just don't know if it'll work or how much I need.
I'm late 40's, roughly 53 kilos.
As someone from a demographic where a lot of friends have CTB, (when I couldn't count on one hand I thought it was a lot, then couldn't count on 2 hands, then Just. Stopped. Counting.) I always worried about the person who would find me. I know how much it fucks people up. And I can't even do it to people who actually probably "deserve" it. So when I came across a method in a cake recipe book (I'm not even kidding) about how to be found, I was all in. Even though I'm flat broke, in debt actually, the plan is to book a hotel room with a bath or hot tub & a LOCKABLE door, a place without daily service like a weekly apartment, with a sign on the outside of the LOCKED door saying to not enter, that it's a crime scene, to call emergency services. Which still sucks for them, but geez not the same way. If I'd known how many friends would be successful, I would love to know the details. It's ridiculous how much time I dedicated trying to save people in my youth & am now just wanting to die & terrified of not succeeding.
But the questions are - does crushing pills help? Is it likely pills & booze would knock me out enough to drown without feeling pain?
Would an antiemetic help?
I currently take 300mg of seroquel daily & have done for years, does that count?
Is there something else I could add to this method that doesn't involve the dark web or waiting a long time??
I've waited 3 decades to do this.
But now I just need to go ASAP.
I'm still looking into SN & such if I have more time, but when I chose May, June at the latest I meant it. But now it's the pointy end of May, & honestly I'd rather just go next week & be done with it. But I need to succeed. And I can tolerate pain but am worried about survival instinct. I'll have killed my phone & the hotel phone as a precaution but after that, I dunno.
Please, if anyone can help.
I can't live like this anymore - wanting to go, being ready to go, having made complete peace with it - but so fucking terrified of failing that I can barely breathe anymore.
Any help appreciated. I don't know where else to go for help to CTB - like I said, can't ask dead friends.
And instead of researching this, I'm killing myself at a job I hate for no money for people who don't give a shit, when my plan is to be dead before my next pay cycle. Fucking stupid.
Sorry for ramble
Please help