• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Somegirl

Feb 28, 2020
Hey guys I don't want to go into too much detail about all the events that have unfolded to lead me to this point but I have thought long and hard about my decision and determined this was the right one for me. Iam planning on taking 2 perc 30s 3 Xanax bars and drinking alcohol do y'all think that in will succeed n if not what dosages of each pill should I take or do y'all have a better method because I'm trying to make it look accidental

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
It might work, 99% probably not. I've taken 3.6g (yes grams) phenobarbitol and 50-100mg xanax and woke up 3 days later, put me in a coma and left w/ nerve damage but that's it. Also actylfentayl, even quicker waking up that time. OD's are not good, they're unpredictable and if they fail you may be in a worse physical condition. Check out the wiki for other methods I reaaly don't recommend OD

Reactions: tryingtoescape
S

Somegirl

Feb 28, 2020
It might work, 99% probably not. I've taken 3.6g (yes grams) phenobarbitol and 50-100mg xanax and woke up 3 days later, put me in a coma and left w/ nerve damage but that's it. Also actylfentayl, even quicker waking up that time. OD's are not good, they're unpredictable and if they fail you may be in a worse physical condition. Check out the wiki for other methods I reaaly don't recommend OD
Damnn I've overdosed too before and I was taken to the hospital. Do u think it might work if I am sure I won't be found for many hours?

D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Doubt it, even when I was passed out my body still moved and made a hellova ruckus, another time apparently I was yelling at people in the street. Benzo/alcohol blackouts are the worst

Reactions: tryingtoescape
S

Somegirl

Feb 28, 2020
Yea that's another fear of mine bc Ik that when people black out from xans they do things they normally wouldn't do without realizing it and i don't want to do something that will get me popped before I can die

Reactions: Deleted member 14386
Suez

Suez

Experienced
Feb 27, 2020
In my experience OD's dont work. Certainly the amount your talking about would just get me a bit high and thats it. I very much doubt you would die from taking the Xanax, percs and alcohol. More than likely what will happen is that youll just vomit and then lose what you took anyway. Why does it need to look like an accident? You dont want it to look like a suicide im guessing?

S

Somegirl

Feb 28, 2020
In my experience OD's dont work. Certainly the amount your talking about would just get me a bit high and thats it. I very much doubt you would die from taking the Xanax, percs and alcohol. More than likely what will happen is that youll just vomit and then lose what you took anyway. Why does it need to look like an accident? You dont want it to look like a suicide im guessing?
Yes I don't want it to look like a suicide I'm desperately trying to find a method to make it look accidental

Suez

Suez

Experienced
Feb 27, 2020
If you were able to get someone to help you, i guess you cud take a bunch of pills and put a plastic bag over your head and get your friend to remove it and get rid of it before your found. Obviously cud be difficult finding someone to help?

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Yes I don't want it to look like a suicide I'm desperately trying to find a method to make it look accidental

@Somegirl, as people are saying, you're way more likely to mess yourself up with those pills than to die, even if you don't get found. Please be careful; there's no point in doing things that just make our situations worse.

Have you looked through the Resource Compilation, near the top of the forum? It's very worthwhile. x

A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
You would need an accomplice and use Nitrogen or Argon gas. Accomplice would need to remove gas and gas mask and leave you peacefully dead with no known cause. You would have to purchase with no trail and have no internet browsing history of suicide related things or equipment on your computers and phones. That's the only way unless you want to accidentally fling yourself in front of a train or something.

H

hunthunt

Aug 26, 2019
I took like 50 pills of lorazepam, 20 pills of Zopiclone 7 grams of cocaine 40 mg of morphine, and a couple of bottles of Vodka in a course of 20 hours last September, trying to ctb

I didnt even get sleep. (actually I couldnt sleep for a week, had to get injected clonazepam in the hospital lol)

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul