• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
@Weebster is banned? I'll miss his retarded question threads. Always good for a laugh.
I am not sure whether he was banned by mods or by himself.
Usually I try not to comment negatively about members.

But I had the feeling some of his threads should foster arguments. Like his thread where he called all vaccinated people guinea pigs.

I really disliked his "Will you masturbate before ctb" thread. Maybe you could argue for free speech. And I did not report it or anything. But I think this question is kind of tasteless.

I think he once wrote he does not really care about other people. (concerning their suffering) For me he acted like that tbh. He was not really that empathetic. And I think being that is very important in a forum full of very vulnerable people.

Last edited:
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
He was not really that empathetic. And I think being that is very important in a forum full of very vulnerable people.
Very few people here have genuine empathy, much of the empathy on display is self-serving, phoney froth, copypaste crap, empty platitudes. People ritually demand empathy on here without exhibiting it themselves.

That being said, this character was a troll from the off and I'm surprised he got to rack up 1500 posts of that shit, he'd clearly been here before and probably will be again.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Very few people here have genuine empathy, much of the empathy on display is self-serving, phoney froth, copypaste crap, empty platitudes. People ritually demand empathy on here without exhibiting it themselves.

That being said, this character was a troll from the off and I'm surprised he got to rack up 1500 posts of that shit, he'd clearly been here before and probably will be again.
I think superficial empathy is still better than to say I don't care, why should I care.

It is difficult to develop real deep empathy to someone if you barely know anything about the other person. Moreover if one is too empathetic in a suicide forum it is really difficult to maintain a certain distance that protects you getting desperate about the whole suffering there happens in the world.

Still I am obviously a supporter of being empathetic. Though I can understand if someone suffers extremely due to his or her current situation the person cannot spend much energy in caring deeply about other people. But for me it is still a difference between being very concentrated on yourself or just saying (openly) I don't care about what other people go through.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Reincarnation then?

• Informative
Reactions: waitingforrest
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
To me it is a good thing for that attention seeking troll type content to be removed from the forum. The last thing that suicidal people need is to be made to feel worse by insensitive people on here. The whole purpose of this forum is to have a place for suicidal people to vent and discuss methods and is supposed to be a safe space and that kind of content as well as the pro life type stuff that was here in the past just makes the forum look bad and would make people not want to post.

It is sad how people have came on here just to troll and to try to make others feel worse. It just shows how cruel people can be. It is always best to try and be empathetic as we do not know what others are going through and if comments come off as 'platitudes' there is nothing actually wrong with that. It is better than being invalidated and insulted. I think that people being kind to others should not be criticised.

A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
Weebster had a very idiosyncratic way of writing and will have a hard time coming back under a new skin.
Doubt it, making an account requires you to give your real IP address to the admin team which means he cant make a bunch of new accounts since the admins will know its all coming from the same person.

Reactions: waitingforrest
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Does anyone have an update on @LastLoveLetter ?
Honestly I expect the worst. If she was dead this would make me very sad. I really like her a lot. She is such an amazing person and I think many people on here appreciate her lovely friendliness.

Last edited:
Heavenly Pup

Heavenly Pup

Reincarnated
Sep 18, 2021
new york city travel GIF

People sure do come and go...

infomercial cane GIF

Two damn years on this site.

Last edited: