Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
@bloomingdark Bloomi talks to me a lot, she is relapsing and is starting to hate the pro-life speeches of those around her
I lost all contact with Matt since FB banned me

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and not-2-b-the-answer
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Ahh I hope they're ok...
I heard from him/her, dealing with lots of health issues right now. Sending all our support and best wishes

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, dyingalone123 and not-2-b-the-answer
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Anybody know what happened to @ScaredGirl?

• Hugs
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
What happened to @A_miStake_of_NATURE?

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, dyingalone123, Suicidebydeath and 2 others
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Does anyone remember this particular user - I can't seem to remember her username, but she would frequently come on here criticizing herself for not being employed, and often would talk about how she is sad she has never had a husband or gotten married - or something very similar to this effect. She would vent about feeling like a "loser" and like she hadn't accomplished much. She would post rather frequently too. She was on the younger side, probably in her 20s. Does anyone recognize who I'm talking about? I can't remember her name for the life of me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and FireFox
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
Does anyone remember this particular user - I can't seem to remember her username, but she would frequently come on here criticizing herself for not being employed, and often would talk about how she is sad she has never had a husband or gotten married - or something very similar to this effect. She would vent about feeling like a "loser" and like she hadn't accomplished much. She would post rather frequently too. She was on the younger side, probably in her 20s. Does anyone recognize who I'm talking about? I can't remember her name for the life of me.
@FireFox? She has been away for quite some time, but I believe it's a good thing. Maybe her life has improved. I really hope so.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, dyingalone123, FireFox and 2 others
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
@FireFox? She has been away for quite some time, but I believe it's a good thing. Maybe her life has improved. I really hope so.
Bingo. Yes, her. Agreed, I hope she's doing better these days. I always felt she had strong potential to recover. Of course, I'm probably ignorant to the full details of her situation.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, dyingalone123, FireFox and 2 others
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
What happened with CFLoser? I see his name crossed out.

• Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Suicidebydeath, NumbItAll and 1 other person
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Bingo. Yes, her. Agreed, I hope she's doing better these days. I always felt she had strong potential to recover. Of course, I'm probably ignorant to the full details of her situation.
"I always felt she had strong potential to recover." Thank you for believing me.

I have spent the past couple of months working and going out more to places. After I got double vaccinated I decided to do more activities. In lockdown I deeply regretted wasting my life. In lockdown I struggled to cope with the fact I was alive but someone more deserving of life died from covid19. I am physically healthy and I dont even deserve it.

In February 2022 because my job ends. I am now planning ahead before February arrives.

I am really trying to live and enjoy life but no one really showing me how so I am pretty much learning on my own.
I still purge regularly, laxative abuse and have the moments of wanting to die. Living in this world scares me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Heartaches, GentleJerk and 6 others
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
"I always felt she had strong potential to recover." Thank you for believing me.

I have spent the past couple of months working and going out more to places. After I got double vaccinated I decided to do more activities. In lockdown I deeply regretted wasting my life. In lockdown I struggled to cope with the fact I was alive but someone more deserving of life died from covid19. I am physically healthy and I dont even deserve it.

In February 2022 because my job ends. I am now planning ahead before February arrives.

I am really trying to live and enjoy life but no one really showing me how so I am pretty much learning on my own.
I still purge regularly, laxative abuse and have the moments of wanting to die. Living in this world scares me.
This is so heartwarming to read. You're a really nice person and deserves to enjoy life as much as you can.

It's a pity your job is temporary. What are your plans in mind right now?

I'm also trying my best to live something, but it's really hard to learn everything on our own, especially in my case, because there are people holding me back at all costs :(

Mind if I ask you why you abuse laxatives?

Wish you the best. Love you :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Heartaches, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
What's Underscore changed his name to?
Also what happened to puppy9?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Seiba

Seiba

Arcanist
Jun 13, 2021
Anybody know how @Wrennie 's going?
I noticed as well he had changed his profile and the ability to browse it. I expressed a bit of support when he was venting about stuff, and hadn't checked up for a bit.
I heard from him/her, dealing with lots of health issues right now. Sending all our support and best wishes
I'm aware of his health issues having read some of Wrennie's post and following him because of them. If you hear from him again, I didn't really speak to him often more than lurk his post but to provide him a little support of telling him another member thought of him would be nice of you. Thank you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, dyingalone123, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, Weeping Garbage Can, waitingforrest and 3 others
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
I noticed as well he had changed his profile and the ability to browse it. I expressed a bit of support when he was venting about stuff, and hadn't checked up for a bit.

I'm aware of his health issues having read some of Wrennie's post and following him because of them. If you hear from him again, I didn't really speak to him often more than lurk his post but to provide him a little support of telling him another member thought of him would be nice of you. Thank you.
Same, to be honest. I saw @Wrennie posting a fair bit when I was lurking before I could register an account. But I didn't speak to him much other than posting on a thread before the posting kinda just stopped. I could tell he was dealing with a lot so when the posts stopped It had me hoping they were ok...

When I asked on here Wrennie messaged me shortly after just letting me know he's still around but been really, really sick... I definitely think you should message if you're thinking of him!

Edit: oh theyre profile is private, are you not able to start a chat?

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, dyingalone123, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Seiba

Seiba

Arcanist
Jun 13, 2021
Same, to be honest. I saw @Wrennie posting a fair bit when I was lurking before I could register an account. But I didn't speak to him much other than posting on a thread before the posting kinda just stopped. I could tell he was dealing with a lot so when the posts stopped It had me hoping they were ok...

When I asked on here Wrennie messaged me shortly after just letting me know he's still around but been really, really sick... I definitely think you should message if you're thinking of him!

Edit: oh theyre profile is private, are you not able to start a chat?
My only options are unfollow or ignore currently. Maybe he'll see it on his own like yours, or perhaps he simply has little interest in messaging someone he spoke to once or twice. I'll be sure to tell him if I get the chance.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, not-2-b-the-answer, Wrennie and 1 other person
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
@Seiba, @GentleSoul
Sorry I haven't been as active guys. I'm deteriorating a lot and it's incredibly painful. I appreciate you thinking of me. :heart:
Much love to all of you.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Weeping Garbage Can, noname223 and 13 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, ImsooDone1N, Weeping Garbage Can and 6 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
@Seiba, @GentleSoul
Sorry I haven't been as active guys. I'm deteriorating a lot and it's incredibly painful. I appreciate you thinking of me. :heart:
Much love to all of you.
Worried about you too @Wrennie
@A_miStake_of_NATURE - I feel bad for never talking to them. I was away from forum mostly the brief time they were around.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Weeping Garbage Can, GentleJerk and 3 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Guys i think the fixers have deleted their account, just went there as a guest to spy. It has been deleted. Hope it's a good thing for us.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Weeping Garbage Can, Callie Arcale and 4 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
What happened to rationalis? Did they self-ban? I swear, I saw a thread by imjustherehi and I took a nap and they're gone now within an hour. Same for rationalis but I didn't notice threads, I was terribly busy though and not really checking the forum.

Last thread from imjustherehi that I saw https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/he-blocked-me.80937/

edit: I know what happened to both, going through my private chat right now. Looks like at least one self-banned.
edit2 in reply to Sherri: Yeah rationalis mentioned it to me 3 days ago.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Weeping Garbage Can, Mixo and 1 other person
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Dunno bud. Usually when someone self banes it takes 3 days

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Weeping Garbage Can, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
Has anyone heard from @eternalmelancholy ?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Weeping Garbage Can, GentleJerk and 7 others
meetapple

meetapple

Mage
Jun 3, 2021
What happened to Makko?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Dead Meat, Callie Arcale and 3 others
erdbeeren

erdbeeren

Student
Oct 13, 2021
What ever happened to @GeorgeJL ?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mixo, Weeping Garbage Can, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I miss wournoutlife I heard he's doing well. But miss him, he was so sweet. Jumper geo always had a daily joke for me. We emailed each other for a while but he's trying to rebuilt his life, he has somewhere To live, I'm so happy for him. All he wants is a job now. Underscore also greatly missed and sadword. A big hug to all wherever you are in the world.

• Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Weeping Garbage Can, noname223 and 6 others
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
Welcome back @Weeping Garbage Can ❤️ I haven't seen you in ages. I just noticed you are around again. Are you all right?

• Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Weeping Garbage Can, Life sucks and 3 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
So many members I miss here. @Brick In The Wall are ok? Also havent seen you in ages.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Weeping Garbage Can, Callie Arcale and 3 others
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Callie Arcale, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
@sasshimi is confirmed to have passed on. May she rest in peace. She was so smart, funny, and beautiful

• Aww..
Reactions: Sunset764, ImsooDone1N, Passersby and 5 others