N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Not sure if I already asked this but does anyone know what happened to @whatevertryinmeans23 ?
:(
Okay I asked it half a year ago and noone answered it.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Okay today after a long time I encountered a member on SS who was pretty rude and maybe even dangerous. But the mods banned him very fast.
He said something like Epstein did nothing wrong, glossed over Hitler, called people who not ctb cowards, insulted me as a motherfucker (lol as I would give a shit) and then blamed it on being drunk. I have the feeling some people just want that this website gets a bad reputation.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: demuic, Circles, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I have a very good friend that owns a bar in Alaska, this was meant to be a Xmas present, but Alaska is so far away that only arrived today. 2 months and a half it took to arrive. I'm wearing it tomorrow, it's a bit lose, gonna get it fixed. The name of the bar is the Artic bar, home of the happy bears. If anyone in the states ever goes to Ketchikan that's the place to be, simple, no judgments. My fav place on earth that city.
F8E76FF4 7087 4F6D 9F2D CBFA349B6BC9

• Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Disappointered, absoluteanimal1 and 3 others
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
I have a very good friend that owns a bar in Alaska, this was meant to be a Xmas present, but Alaska is so far away that only arrived today. 2 months and a half it took to arrive. I'm wearing it tomorrow, it's a bit lose, gonna get it fixed. The name of the bar is the Artic bar, home of the happy bears. If anyone in the states ever goes to Ketchikan that's the place to be, simple, no judgments. My fav place on earth that city.
View attachment 84456
That is one epic t-shirt.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Hello everyone, a bit offtopic, I just got Amazon prime, but they only seem to have useless movies, no documentaries, nothing, is it worth it? Can someone recommend me something useful There? Thank you 🙏

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
absoluteanimal1

absoluteanimal1

Death by chocolate
Dec 17, 2021
Hello everyone, a bit offtopic, I just got Amazon prime, but they only seem to have useless movies, no documentaries, nothing, is it worth it? Can someone recommend me something useful There? Thank you 🙏
This is ironic because of the word game we were just playing, but there's a show called Fleabag on there that is very funny. There's also an action show called Jack Ryan and a sci-fi show called Upload. Also Marvelous Miss Maisel is funny. Overall, prime doesn't have much compared to the others, I only have it for the free shipping.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Garfield specials. The Boys, if you really hate superhero movies.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
This is ironic because of the word game we were just playing, but there's a show called Fleabag on there that is very funny. There's also an action show called Jack Ryan and a sci-fi show called Upload. Also Marvelous Miss Maisel is funny. Overall, prime doesn't have much compared to the others, I only have it for the free shipping.
im just doing the free trial. You are right, nothing interesting there, I like clever documentaries where I can actually learn something . Don't see any of that. Thank you for your suggestions. :heart:

Reactions: ImsooDone1N and absoluteanimal1
absoluteanimal1

absoluteanimal1

Death by chocolate
Dec 17, 2021
im just doing the free trial. You are right, nothing interesting there, I like clever documentaries where I can actually learn something . Don't see any of that. Thank you for your suggestions. :heart:
I forgot they also have Dexter, which is a great show. Disney plus has a ton of documentaries- may be worth checking out

• Informative
Reactions: Sherri
justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021

Why don't you open new thread instead of posting random stuff here?

Reactions: Chinaski, Skathon, Bahbah Blacksheep and 1 other person
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Why don't you open new thread instead of posting random stuff here?
It's a discussion forum. I am not posting random things. I am interacting with members and asking for opinions.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
It's a discussion forum. I am not posting random things. I am interacting with members and asking for opinions.
Yes you are. Read the thead title.

Reactions: Chinaski, Skathon, Bahbah Blacksheep and 1 other person
justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
Put me on ignore if my words are upsetting you. Take care, all the best.

You are not upsetting me. I follow this thread because I am interested in it's topic. There are other threads for movie recommendations.

Last edited:
Reactions: DontplayGod, Chinaski, Skathon and 3 others
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
What happened to @idiotstillwantstodie a.k.a. slam piece guy?

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
What happened to @idiotstillwantstodie a.k.a. slam piece guy?

On the 8th he posted

My N is waiting, 23 days to go.

But I definitely saw his name crossed out a while back already, so I'm not sure. Why do some usernames turn grey when crossed out whilst others remain coloured?

Speaking of users, does anyone know how @Makko is doing?

Reactions: lobster salad and Mixo
lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
Why do some usernames turn grey when crossed out whilst others remain coloured?
By default the username color changes from blue as a new member to yellow, green, orange- all the way to pink according to the number of posts you made.
When you're banned your name turns grey no matter what color it was before.

However an option to colorize your username to the color of desire has been introduced. And it overwrites the previous default colour of the username including the grey color of a banned user. Which leads to some usernames being crossed out coloured instead of grey if they were to not have done any colour customization

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, Interloper, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I hope you ok @Deadhead Frank

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Passersby, LastLoveLetter, angiegirl30 and 1 other person
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
Has anyone heard from @AQUA, @Studio84 or @Symbiote?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, Callie Arcale, not-2-b-the-answer and 4 others
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
@BottomlessPit Why are you crossed out so suddenly? I always liked you. You always said so nice things about my posts. I will miss you. The last time you were online was at the end of October. I wonder why you left. Had it something to do with the NYT? I will probably never get an answer.
I hope you are doing well. Farewell.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, demuic, LastLoveLetter and 1 other person
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Has anyone heard from @eternalmelancholy ?
I know this has already been asked but has anyone got any contact with this user? They were really nice and l hope they're okay.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and LastLoveLetter
angiegirl30

angiegirl30

Student
Jan 20, 2022
Jack Ryan is really good. Love John Krasinski in that!💛

• Love
Reactions: absoluteanimal1
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I think he got banned for being unpleasant in a particular thread.
Sure? I have made a littlle research he said he would like to ctb soon. (I only saw it after he was already crossed out.) This was his second last post. He said something controversial in this post which I wanted to use for making a new thread

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Sure? I have made a littlle research he said he would like to ctb soon. (I only saw it after he was already crossed out.) This was his second last post. He said something controversial in this post which I wanted to use for making a new thread
I might be wrong but l think he went off one about people on here in a thread, but yeah he did say he'd ctb if he didn't find a, uh, "sexual partner" within a specific time frame so if you want to chalk it up as a ctb on that basis then who am l to suggest otherwise.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I might be wrong but l think he went off one about people on here in a thread, but yeah he did say he'd ctb if he didn't find a, uh, "sexual partner" within a specific time frame so if you want to chalk it up as a ctb on that basis then who am l to suggest otherwise.
I am not sure. I think someone who was closer to him would be the better expert.

LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
Hi @noname223. To dispel all speculation, I can confirm that @idiotstillwantstodie was banned and is not crossed out due to suicide, but I cannot divulge any further details surrounding this.

@BottomlessPit has very likely passed away sadly. I miss their presence here too.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: waitingforrest, Mixo, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Has anyone heard from @AQUA, @Studio84 or @Symbiote?
I think Aqua is still around just not as much, Studio84 similar situation. Symbiote has most likely CTB.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: waitingforrest, not-2-b-the-answer, lobster salad and 3 others