chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
There was a thread if I am not mistaken that she ctb. Don't wanna spread misinformation but it is like 2 days old if I am not wrong.
Oh... it was posted by someone else...
I haven't been much active those days, so I missed it.
It just hit me so hard...

• Hugs
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, noname223, littlelungs and 2 others
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
Does anyone know what happened to @hʚll? Just saw that her username is crossed out.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, demuic, BeautifulMosaics and 3 others
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
Did she post about it somewhere on here? If she did I didn't see it, and I can't view her profile. :aw:

I know that this sounds extremely dumb based on the nature of this forum, but for some reason that one came as a surprise to me. I've been on this forum for 3 years and I still sometimes struggle to wrap my head around how someone can be so active here, and then all of a sudden they're just... gone.

I hope she's finally at peace. :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Heartaches, Disappointered, newave3 and 10 others
deflationary

deflationary

Mar 11, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: Heartaches, not-2-b-the-answer, BitterlyAlive_ and 4 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Did she post about it somewhere on here? If she did I didn't see it, and I can't view her profile. :aw:

I know that this sounds extremely dumb based on the nature of this forum, but for some reason that one came as a surprise to me. I've been on this forum for 3 years and I still sometimes struggle to wrap my head around how someone can be so active here, and then all of a sudden they're just... gone.

It can feel "sudden" because some people are less dramatic than others and can't or won't properly communicate their inner turmoil before it fully overtakes them.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, StringPuppet, Centende and 3 others
BottomlessPit

BottomlessPit

Staring at the edge
Apr 28, 2021
Did she post about it somewhere on here?
No, she told me privately. I miss her more than I'd like to admit. But I know that nonexistence is the best state for any of us to be in. If I can muster just a fraction of her courage, then my life will be complete.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Heartaches, Disappointered, demuic and 10 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021

She is...
I can't say that @hʚll's decision surprises me. She always struck me as an extremely serious, tortured person. Even this laconic joke she made once sounded like a sad tiny poem to me:

Why is the sky blue?
SN poisoning.

She's finally free now.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Heartaches, Crimsonghost3, littlelungs and 9 others
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
It can feel "sudden" because some people are less dramatic than others and can't or won't properly communicate their inner turmoil before it fully overtakes them.
How can somebody mentally ill not be dramatic? Wish it was possible to not feel cheated all the time.

callme

callme

Aug 15, 2021
Borderline isn't the only mental illness that exists.
Sure, sure. Sigh, you always know the most and always correct.

I just don't find a degree of drama to not be present, whenever anybody starts treating you how you wouldn't want to, questioning your essence and whatever still keeps you alive. More importantly, I believe this action is exaggerated in a menfally ill person, even if not borderline. I am almost surely wrong perhaps.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Sure, sure. Sigh, you always know the most and always correct.

I just don't find a degree of drama to not be present, whenever anybody starts treating you how you wouldn't want to, questioning your essence and whatever still keeps you alive. More importantly, I believe this action is exaggerated in a menfally ill person, even if not borderline. I am almost surely wrong perhaps.
You aren't wrong. The defining quality of the drama of mental illness is that it is in your head. Spilling it out into social confrontation or bottling it up is a matter of temperament.

Reactions: Heartaches and Skathon
callme

callme

Aug 15, 2021
You aren't wrong. The defining quality of the drama of mental illness is that it is in your head. Spilling it out into social confrontation or bottling it up is a matter of temperament.
In your head? Do you believe doctors? I think it's real. If not, being treated unfairly is actually fair, or unfairness doesn't exist. I can only concede the latter if we accept as a foregone conclusion that things are what they are, because this is how they were meant to be and they are actually in order (else we wouldn't function). But it doesn't appear so to us (if mentally ill), because of some mental illness trick- brain chemistry, or delusions, or paranoia or idk what. Some people are meant to never know what's wrong with them, even if it has a simple and obvious solution to start with.

As I see it, bottling it up will surely make one spill it out at some point. Unless they enjoy it for any reason.

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
@Silvermorning might have passed away :(

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Callie Arcale, Manaaja and 7 others
E

EndoftheRoad4

Oct 8, 2021
Whatever happened to @NoLifeNoPain ? I've been a lurker of a few years now and they seem to be gone now.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleCloud, Weeping Garbage Can and not-2-b-the-answer
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
No, she told me privately. I miss her more than I'd like to admit. But I know that nonexistence is the best state for any of us to be in. If I can muster just a fraction of her courage, then my life will be complete.
RIP. I always related to her posts. She's free from any torment now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, not-2-b-the-answer and littlelungs
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, BitterlyAlive_, Disappointered and 4 others
BobMorane

BobMorane

wizard
Apr 20, 2021
Anyone knows what happened to @Ramirez :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, lobster salad and not-2-b-the-answer
lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
Does anybody know what happened to @Its time its time ? Did he jump? Striked out without a trace, and I wasn't active during the week it happened. Don't really feel like opening my social medias again to check with him but if someone knows please let me know.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, not-2-b-the-answer, Passersby and 2 others
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
I have just seen the article about the user from Brazil who died by hanging last week. Graphic photos and gruesome comments were quickly spread by the media.

I don't think I can erase them from my head, I truly wish I could, as crime scene photos and disgraceful remarks are no way to honor someone's memory.

He seemed like a kind and gentle soul who was forced to battle his demons alone for such a long time. Decanse em paz.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, noname223, death137 and 12 others
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Does anyone know what's going on with @Beau ? They used to be active in the Countries, Cities, Towns and Suburbs game but they haven't posted and haven't entered on the site since a while. I hope they're ok.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, BitterlyAlive_, Amumu and 2 others
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Anyone have any info on Vorty? I spoke to him on telegram just a couple of weeks ago but now it's deleted.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, death137, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Anyone have any info on Vorty? I spoke to him on telegram just a couple of weeks ago but now it's deleted.
I talked to him a day before he disappeared. He seemed to be doing fine, took up a new hobby where he was very enthusiastic about ..

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, death137, Disappointered and 1 other person
deflationary

deflationary

Mar 11, 2020
Does anyone know anything about @BottomlessPit? Haven't seen him around in a while now...

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and not-2-b-the-answer
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Callie Arcale and not-2-b-the-answer