F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Perma banned by staff/mod.
Wow, I did not see the coronavirus thread but I will miss her posts around here. Now I am sorry that I did not accept her invitation to a group on another site. I feel as if my therapist left town without warning; she did give me advice to help through a stressful day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo, TimeToBiteTheDust, Deleted member 14573 and 1 other person
Underwhelming

Underwhelming

Before I Disappear
Mar 10, 2020
I hope jean4 is okay. I will definitely miss her. the site wont be the same without her.

Anyone heard from @ghostspace recently? they haven't been online recently. hoping they're okay.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: x-Ace-x, highlyvolatile, Deleted member 14573 and 3 others
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Wondering where @LMFAO FOCKERS is.....

Reactions: Lost in a Dream, highlyvolatile, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Anyone heard from @Epsilon0?

Reactions: highlyvolatile, not-2-b-the-answer, PoisonedJuliet and 3 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Reactions: Quarky00, not-2-b-the-answer, Sensei and 1 other person
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
The hell. This is extremely uncharacteristic for her.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Just curious. What makes it hard for you to believe?
I've seen her being all cheerful and happy in the sink. She also hung out in the recovery section for a bit, again, all cheerful and happy like an anime mom.
This is just... Really weird to digest.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Oh hooray, another thread that's going to get locked.

BTW @Compodulator, if you scroll up you'll see she was banned. Of course we have no way of knowing for certain, but I consider a like from a mod to be pretty close to confirmation.

Reactions: Soul, Quarky00, voyager and 1 other person
Brink

Brink

Exhausted. RadHomo.
Feb 11, 2020
Just curious. What makes it hard for you to believe?

I think we must respect that even though there's a lot of misinformation and defensiveness going around, Jean4 meant a lot to many here in the community. People relied on her... let's tread carefully.

Last edited:
Reactions: xBrialesana, Quarky00 and Sensei
MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
I've seen her being all cheerful and happy in the sink. She also hung out in the recovery section for a bit, again, all cheerful and happy like an anime mom.
This is just... Really weird to digest.
Thanks for responding. She was a collector of sorts from what I understand. Invited ss users to join her on fb, where she could easily obtain more personal info on them. She could have used discord without that risk.

If she befriended you here, I would be very careful. She put in a lot of effort into her manipulation and stories.
I think we must respect that even though there's a lot of misinformation and defensiveness going around, Jean4 meant a lot to many here in the community. People relied on her... let's tread carefully.
She lied, manipulated, mislead all of them. I understand it sucks to realize that someone has done that to you. I'm glad the truth is coming out though. She did the damage, not anyone who questioned her.
O
Oh, and those people could go to her fb, ig or YouTube if they want to reach her for that support. I understand she also created a group for her ss friends on fb. She's not dead, just banned from ss.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, Rdc, AlreadyGone and 16 others
Brink

Brink

Exhausted. RadHomo.
Feb 11, 2020
She lied, manipulated, mislead all of them. I understand it sucks to realize that someone has done that to you. I'm glad the truth is coming out though. She did the damage, not anyone who questioned her.

Oh, and those people could go to her fb, ig or YouTube if they want to reach her for that support. I understand she also created a group for her ss friends on fb. She's not dead, just banned from ss.
That's fair enough! I didn't know the extent of it. Thank you.

Reactions: Jumper Geo and Quarky00
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Thanks for responding. She was a collector of sorts from what I understand. Invited ss users to join her on fb, where she could easily obtain more personal info on them. She could have used discord without that risk.

If she befriended you here, I would be very careful. She put in a lot of effort into her manipulation and stories.

O

Do you happen to know where to find said group?
At this point I just want one last peek to let it go. There are a lot of jean4s, as it turns out.

Reactions: Quarky00
lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
She lied, manipulated, mislead all of them.
This needs to be a huge learning moment for every single person here! All you young people, Take Note!

I have been watching her gathering her death cult, calling it Stans cult.. This was sick. Never having a relationship, but falling in love with Stan, a complete stranger, whom she never met. 20 yrs as a therapist, now in the music industry, then the government talk.. but also on disability, never able to leave her bed.

In my mind I predicted something would happen with her. Seriously, the best thing that happened to this forum is losing Jean4, I wonder how many she is responsible for helping kill themselves! She was always referring people to Stans whatever.

I hope you all can clear your heads enough to see what she was doing, she is a malignant narcissist, and not well at all.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: crybaby, Emily_Numb, a.n.kirillov and 17 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Jean said multiple times she was a hospice worker. So yeah. I guess she worked with kids. So she was banned for being a hospice worker?

MartyByrde

MartyByrde

Experienced
Mar 15, 2020
Jean said multiple times she was a hospice worker. So yeah. I guess she worked with kids. So she was banned for being a hospice worker?
She's none of those. She's never been licensed to be a therapist. She would never be allowed to even act as a hospice volunteer.

If I may ask you as well, why do you find it hard to believe?
Do you happen to know where to find said group?
At this point I just want one last peek to let it go. There are a lot of jean4s, as it turns out.
Her legal name is used on her primary FB account, and her primary account was posted by her on ss. I would ask one of her friends here. Maybe they can help connect you to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
hey guys.

as per the rules of the megathread, the purpose of the user discussion megathread is to be able to "post all speculative and memorable posts about users here". (e.g., where is X, has anyone heard of Y, etc.)

THE THREAD IS NOT for "discussing why was X banned from this forum. Please do not use this thread for that".

User Discussion Megathread Rules

Jean was banned for violating forum rules. end of story. feel free to speculative information, in regards to a members inactivity. however, discussing SPECIFICS in regards to bans is both prohibited and absolutely pointless; since it isn't verified and it's further spreading misinformation.

further discussion and/or arguing in regards to specifics about why users have been banned will result in warnings.

take care.

• Love
Reactions: Fragile, Soul, Deleted member 4993 and 12 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Chinaski hasn't been active in ages. No idea what happened to him.
Same here, he was pretty active during the earlier parts of 2019. After like March 2019 or so, he just faded away and haven't heard from since. I also missed TiredHorse who is credited for making the Exit Bag and Inert Gas Megathread. Me and TH both gotten closer over the year 2019 and talked at length during the summer of 2019. However, he disappeared from SS early August 2019 and haven't heard from since.

• Hugs
Reactions: InterstateFlowers, Sayo, LivedTooLong and 3 others
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Stella? Deafsn0w? iHeartrockart? 21Neberg? Johnny The Fox?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, RileyTanaka, Help_Me and 11 others
Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
I hope @gingerplum is ok

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, LivedTooLong, jgm63 and 7 others
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Stella? Deafsn0w? iHeartrockart? 21Neberg? Johnny The Fox?
@21Neberg is definitely still around, saw them the other day. @Deafsn0w likewise. iHeartrockart is banned for some reason, unknown to me.

I'm voyager, btw. Last years' crop from November. Nice to meet you and hope all is well. :hihi:

Reactions: _Minsk, nitrogen, jgm63 and 3 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
@21Neberg is definitely still around, saw them the other day. @Deafsn0w likewise. iHeartrockart is banned for some reason, unknown to me.

I'm voyager, btw. Last years' crop from November. Nice to meet you and hope all is well. :hihi:
I'm just commenting less these days, but definitely still around :)

• Hugs
Reactions: MsMaudlin, jgm63, Didymus and 9 others
shadowchaser

shadowchaser

Aug 1, 2019
I noticed @Jean4 is banned-- is everything ok? Does anyone know anything?

Reactions: jgm63
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I noticed @Jean4 is banned-- is everything ok? Does anyone know anything?
I believe she is fine, but she was banned. We're not permitted to discuss in more detail than that.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Minsk, shadowchaser and Sensei
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
all the big/funny forum personas go after a while anyway, Severen, not-a-robot, Baskol, Blackjack, Stan, Jean4 etc.

i miss them but look forward to our next entertaining character, whomever they may be.

• Love
Reactions: jgm63 and not-2-b-the-answer