charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
@Cevapcici, i don't know you're still around, but i miss you and i hope you're doing well in any case...

Reactions: voyager
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
@fightingsioux are you still with us?

Firefox wqU4CAab1U

• Aww..
Reactions: the box is empty and Ame
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
He was banned by admin. He appealed but it was declined.
She. I still don't know what happened but she was a favourite of mine. She must have had her reasons for doing whatever it was she did

Last edited:
O

Otter

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
She. I still don't know what happened but she was a favourite of mine. She must have had her reasons for doing whatever it was she did
Me, too...She may have appealed in the wrong place.? I noticed there was a specific place you have to use ( not completely sure about this, I am a newbie and still trying to navigate)

Reactions: Mr2005
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Paging @LMFAO FOCKERS
Hello Mizz Fockers,
Hope you are well.....
Haven't seen you post for a while.
Your presence requested....

Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
What happened to user Oxymoron ?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
@Cevapcici, i don't know you're still around, but i miss you and i hope you're doing well in any case...

Self-banned for recovery.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/nah-had-to-do-things-right.32824/

Reactions: charlottewilts and voyager
Z

zeroambition

Recovered
Nov 3, 2019
What happened to Jean4?

• Aww..
Reactions: Marchioness, Jumper Geo, highlyvolatile and 7 others
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
What happened to Jean4?
She said that she has been really busy lately because of covid. She might just be working but I'm not sure. I had the same question

Reactions: Marchioness, highlyvolatile, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
What happened to Jean4?
I noticed she was banned, not sure if it was a voluntary ban or if she got banned an admin. I assume it is the former, but I don't know. She was online just a day or so ago, but today she isn't anymore.

• Aww..
Reactions: Marchioness, highlyvolatile, Mooshi and 3 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I noticed she was banned, not sure if it was a voluntary ban or if she got banned an admin. I assume it is the former, but I don't know. She was online just a day or so ago, but today she isn't anymore.

I'd say this is very uncharacteristic of Jean4. A couple of days ago she submitted a post about being invovled in handling the effects of the corona pandemic in New York, so maybe she just has a hiatus while she's busy. Be that as it may, I hope she's well and that she'll be back.

Reactions: Marchioness, highlyvolatile, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
R

Rdc

Student
Aug 24, 2019
I'd say this is very uncharacteristic of Jean4. A couple of days ago she submitted a post about being invovled in handling the effects of the corona pandemic in New York, so maybe she just has a hiatus while she's busy. Be that as it may, I hope she's well and that she'll be back.

I noticed the post Jean4 wrote regarding coronavirus was deleted. I know some people were attacking and questioning her credibility in her coronavirus thread. I wanted to read the entire thread but it was deleted before I was able to finish. It's unfortunate that she is gone as she seemed to be one of the more knowledgeable and active members. I'm also curious if she was banned for something inappropriate or if it was a voluntary ban. I guess we will never know. I notice a lot of people come and go on this forum. The thing about the internet is that you never really truly know who is behind the keyboard and whether the information they are providing is legitimate (I'm not saying this is the case with Jean4).

Reactions: Marchioness, highlyvolatile, akrasia and 3 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I noticed the post Jean4 wrote regarding coronavirus was deleted. I know some people were attacking and questioning her credibility in her coronavirus thread. I wanted to read the entire thread but it was deleted before I was able to finish. It's unfortunate that she is gone as she seemed to be one of the more knowledgeable and active members. I'm also curious if she was banned for something inappropriate or if it was a voluntary ban. I guess we will never know. I notice a lot of people come and go on this forum. The thing about the internet is that you never really truly know who is behind the keyboard and whether the information they are providing is legitimate (I'm not saying this is the case with Jean4).

You're right. It's just that she's the kind of person you expect to stick around forever. Say what you want, but it's never quiet when Jean4 is around.

Reactions: Marchioness, Jumper Geo, Secrets1 and 4 others
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
I noticed the post Jean4 wrote regarding coronavirus was deleted. I know some people were attacking and questioning her credibility in her coronavirus thread. I wanted to read the entire thread but it was deleted before I was able to finish.
I didn't know this. Any chance you might disclose what you read from that thread? Or is that perhaps a risky thing to do?

I would assume that if someone is just going to step away from the forum that he / she would simply just log-out as opposed to "banning" themselves.

Reactions: Jumper Geo, Soul, voyager and 1 other person
Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
Reactions: a.n.kirillov, BPD Barbie, littlemisssunshine and 3 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Wait, what happened to lead to that?
False accusations and much strife. I won't really get into it though as it's not my place.

Reactions: Deleted member 14573, Mooshi, voyager and 2 others
Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
False accusations and much strife. I won't really get into it though as it's not my place.
Understood. Never talked with them, but saw them around here. A very kind and fun person, it's sad to see them gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live, Jumper Geo, Deleted member 14573 and 1 other person
Brink

Brink

Exhausted. RadHomo.
Feb 11, 2020
I mean there were valid reasons for scepticism of her medical expertise but that's all I'll say.

Last edited:
Reactions: Élégie, Emily_Numb, Soul and 5 others