GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Does anyone know what happened to @waterbottleman ?

Oh no!!!!! He was one of my favorite members! I don't know anything about why his name is crossed out, but I'm sad and will miss him. :aw: If he's still alive and looks at the forum, I hope he'll check this thread and know he is missed and cared about. Hugs, @waterbottleman!

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: HadEnough1974, Deleted member 17331, Ἡγησίας and 5 others
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
@porfin1234 ??? where she at?!

Reactions: voyager and not-2-b-the-answer
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Thanks for responding. She was a collector of sorts from what I understand. Invited ss users to join her on fb, where she could easily obtain more personal info on them. She could have used discord without that risk.

If she befriended you here, I would be very careful. She put in a lot of effort into her manipulation and stories.

She lied, manipulated, mislead all of them. I understand it sucks to realize that someone has done that to you. I'm glad the truth is coming out though. She did the damage, not anyone who questioned her.
O

Oh, and those people could go to her fb, ig or YouTube if they want to reach her for that support. I understand she also created a group for her ss friends on fb. She's not dead, just banned from ss.
As a long time lurker I've found this whole revelation somewhat reassuring. From my very first few days in here I had a very uneasy feeling about this user. I was around when Stan passed and watched it all unfold. I had a very real sense that Jean4 was using the forum to watch people ctb.
Perhaps because I'm older that a lot of the users, but I can spot an online manipulator a mile off. There was something not quite right about the way he/she would mother users, dominate every conversation and the way in which they communicated.
This user actually put me off contributing to SS as I didn't feel like it was a safe space to participate in. Honestly, I am relieved that this has happened as it makes me realise that whoever is moderating the forum is actually doing a stand up job.

Reactions: crybaby, DunnoWhyButYeah, Deleted member 14573 and 9 others
RileyTanaka

RileyTanaka

ill / failure
Mar 20, 2020
What happened to @NefariousWish? Just saw s/he is crossed out now.

P

Parsifal64

May 16, 2020
Please post all speculative and memorable posts about users here (e.g., where is X, has anyone heard of Y, etc.)

This thread is not for discussing why was X banned from this forum. Please do not use this thread for that.

Thanks for your understanding.

SS Team.
I think Alfonso812 was unfairly banned. Haha, just kidding. I think aquarium strips are hard to buy in Guam. I think, etc.

Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
Still wondering about @oxymoron

I think @Taran is definitely gone now since he hasnt logged back in.

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Brink and Oyoy
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
What happened to @FusRohDracarys? :aw:

I see his name is crossed out, but search isn't working again so I can't look up his last posts.

• Love
Reactions: FusRohDracarys and Yomyom
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
I miss @Halo13!!

• Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Soul, Epsilon0 and 2 others
Brink

Brink

Exhausted. RadHomo.
Feb 11, 2020
Hoping @Mr2005, @peacefully31425, @jonionl, @Idorus, @Hollow Point and @decafcoffee are all okay.

I wonder what happened with @Marriedwithsuicide - does anybody know?

• Love
Reactions: Mr2005, Epsilon0, Idorus and 1 other person
Hollow Point

Hollow Point

A̵l̷w̷a̷y̸s̷ ̷t̸i̸r̵e̸d̶
Mar 24, 2020
Hoping @Mr2005, @peacefully31425, @jonionl, @Idorus, @Hollow Point and @decafcoffee are all okay.

I wonder what happened with @Marriedwithsuicide - does anybody know?

All honesty, I miss HollowPoint. Wasn't on here for very long and am almost 100% certain they are gone from this world, but I loved the stories they told and the empathy they showed. Hopefully they are at peace now...

• Hugs
Reactions: Brink, Epsilon0 and nerve
Amnesty

Amnesty

Suicidal Cheesecake
Jun 2, 2020
@LuzurPhagget had ended it all without posting a goodbye thread back on May 19. His mom sent us a message of hope in response to her son's death. It may be a bit one sided and not working for everybody yet she tried to reach out to us in hopes to change our minds.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: voyager, Shakespear's Brother and faraway_beach
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Anyone know what happened to @LonelyLight? She was from Ireland like me.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N and I am ready
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
@LuzurPhagget had ended it all without posting a goodbye thread back on May 19. His mom sent us a message of hope in response to her son's death. It may be a bit one sided and not working for everybody yet she tried to reach out to us in hopes to change our minds.

Curious, who is the "us" to whom you refer that his mom sent a message. And how did she send it? Was it on social media, personal emails or texts, or did she join the forum?

Reactions: Shakespear's Brother
Amnesty

Amnesty

Suicidal Cheesecake
Jun 2, 2020
Curious, who is the "us" to whom you refer that his mom sent a message. And how did she send it? Was it on social media, personal emails or texts, or did she join the forum?
Meant for all of us on the site.

Here is the thread she posted it in
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...rse-you-should-be-grateful.37519/#post-741423

• Wow
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Has @Roger been around lately?

Reactions: Shakespear's Brother
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Meant for all of us on the site.

Here is the thread she posted it in
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...rse-you-should-be-grateful.37519/#post-741423

Holy cow!!!! I wasn't following that thread and wasn't aware. I reported the mom's post to the mods.

As an independent thinker, I don't assume @LuzurPhagget ctb'd. This is the internet and for all I know, his membership could have been a punk just as easily as it could have been genuine, so I always remain compassionate but skeptical about every member. Whether or not that was his mom and the post legit, the user account needs to be closed. I hope mods will follow up.

I appreciate you brought this to all our attention here, @Amnesty.

@Hasssssuùuu
@Kyrok
@Meretlein

Reactions: Epsilon0 and Amnesty
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Anyone knows what happened to @mesohappy? I suspect and hope self ban.

Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Has anyone any news from @AnnihilatedAnna ?

Reactions: ImsooDone1N and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Anyone knows what happened to @mesohappy? I suspect and hope self ban.

See posts 1635 and 1636 in this thread.

I liked a lot of his posts, but I didn't follow his posts closely enough or have a PM relationship to be able to accurately judge his character. I definitely don't miss being eye-assaulted by his "catpiss sammich" though! :pfff: Apologies if I triggered anyone with that since we're at last free of it.

Reactions: Brink
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
See posts 1635 and 1636 in this thread.

Thank you. I didn't pay attention.

I liked a lot of his posts, but I didn't follow his posts closely enough or have a PM relationship to be able to accurately judge his character. I definitely don't miss being eye-assaulted by his "catpiss sammich" though! :pfff: Apologies if I triggered anyone with that since we're at last free of it.

I barely know him, but I do appreciate that the thinks so differently from me. Maybe too differently judging from the posts you refer to...

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Dawn0071111= crushed innocence.
are they the same user?

Yes.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-will-be-back-very-soon.24050/

Reactions: ImsooDone1N and Oyoy
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Anyone know what happened to William Barker?
Self ban to recover. Last I messaged with him he told me to say if anyone asked, that he was ok.

• Love
Reactions: mildno, K-O, Brink and 1 other person