• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
On Thursday, the user 'lovemykids' posted a farewell thread in the main forum, detailing his impending passing from N ingestion. I didn't see this play out in real time, l woke up to see it a few hours after the event. Like most people here, l was genuinely affected it by it. I'd interacted with LMK previously, not long after he'd acquired his N, and it was clear he was having difficulty summoning the required courage. I remember assuring him that this was natural and he shouldn't rush into it if he wasn't ready. When l then saw his goodbye thread, a thread which differed from most in that he actually went out of his way to live blog events as the N took hold, l was moved by not only his determination and courage, but by his decision to relay it back to this little online community, which took some strength of character. For any of us looking towards N as a method, this thread would be truly inspirational. I certainly found it to be so, given lovemykids' apparent bravery. As someone in the thread wrote, it was a "surreal" read, but one l knew I'd go back to whenever l needed to find courage of my own. That thread is here:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-guess-this-is-it.7320/

Later that day, a user called Spartacus registered. His first post was in that thread. A peculiar debut post, certainly, and was followed up with other posts mainly around the testing of N - LMK was regularly posting about sampling N as a test, and now Spartacus was posting the same thing. They also shared the same idiosyncratic posting style; typing in staccato lines rather than a body of text, abandoning most punctuation, use of "u" instead of "you", and more besides. A quick glance at their respective messages suggested they were identical voices.

Being deeply affected by his farewell thread, l shared these concerns with a couple of other users, and was advised to report to admin. I did so, and it's not for me to speak on their behalf but you will notice the thread is now locked.

I can assure you it gives me absolutely zero pleasure in posting this, but l fear this forum has been misled and manipulated in a very damaging way by this particular user, who faked a live-blogging of an apparently peaceful and affecting passing only to re-register a few hours later. Attempting and failing is fine, I've failed several times, yet it's to the credit of this forum and those who use it that this community is never anything other than supportive of its members, however l felt it was important that l share my concerns about this now before LMK's apparently peaceful passing, with its associated courage, determination and strength of character of the individual, became some piece of legend when it is apparent to me that this is clearly not the reality.

I suspect I may be given the hard ban for this. If so, peace to you all.

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
On Thursday, the user 'lovemykids' posted a farewell thread in the main forum, detailing his impending passing from N ingestion. I didn't see this play out in real time, l woke up to see it a few hours after the event. Like most people here, l was genuinely affected it by it. I'd interacted with LMK previously, not long after he'd acquired his N, and it was clear he was having difficulty summoning the required courage. I remember assuring him that this was natural and he shouldn't rush into it if he wasn't ready. When l then saw his goodbye thread, a thread which differed from most in that he actually went out of his way to live blog events as the N took hold, l was moved by not only his determination and courage, but by his decision to relay it back to this little online community, which took some strength of character. For any of us looking towards N as a method, this thread would be truly inspirational. I certainly found it to be so, given lovemykids' apparent bravery. As someone in the thread wrote, it was a "surreal" read, but one l knew I'd go back to whenever l needed to find courage of my own. That thread is here:

Later that day, a user called Spartacus registered. His first post was in that thread. A peculiar debut post, certainly, and was followed up with other posts mainly around the testing of N - LMK was regularly posting about sampling N as a test, and now Spartacus was posting the same thing. They also shared the same idiosyncratic posting style; typing in staccato lines rather than a body of text, abandoning most punctuation, use of "u" instead of "you", and more besides. A quick glance at their respective messages suggested they were identical voices.

Being deeply affected by his farewell thread, l shared these concerns with a couple of other users, and was advised to report to admin. I did so, and it's not for me to speak on their behalf but you will notice the thread is now locked.

I can assure you it gives me absolutely zero pleasure in posting this, but l fear this forum has been misled and manipulated in a very damaging way by this particular user, who faked a live-blogging of an apparently peaceful and affecting passing only to re-register a few hours later. Attempting and failing is fine, I've failed several times, yet it's to the credit of this forum and those who use it that this community is never anything other than supportive of its members, however l felt it was important that l share my concerns about this now before LMK's apparently peaceful passing, with its associated courage, determination and strength of character of the individual, became some piece of legend when it is apparent to me that this is clearly not the reality.

Really? If you're going to make a claim like this could be better to provide screenshots and threads.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/testing-nembutal.7445/#post-126527

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-date-is-closing-by.7155/

These threads are pretty much siblings for a start. Of course, you don't have to take any notice of what I'm saying here, that's up to you.

scales

scales

Resident Slime
Oct 18, 2018

I would be interested if mods/admin can check IP addresses and such to see if they were from the same user. I did a quick check of my messages between T to make sure T and lovemykids are not the same people, however their writing styles are not at similar.

I don't think theories themselves are necessarily a bad thing and think it's okay to be suspicious as long as you're willing to admit you're wrong if given the evidence, and you seem open to this possibility and claim it's just a thought. I don't think there's anything wrong with voicing your opinion here and hope it doesn't result in a ban, I appreciated your thoughts.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
I doubt it'll result in a ban initially because l did okay this with admin first, however l did also expect some flak in the aftermath and foresaw the possibility that l may be in the minority and would depart the forum as a result.

The decision to post the above was not taken lightly and was done so in consultation with other users. I personally drew great courage and assurance from the farewell thread and l most definitely do not feel at all good about the situation.

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I would be interested if mods/admin can check IP addresses and such to see if they were from the same user. I did a quick check of my messages between T to make sure T and lovemykids are not the same people, however their writing styles are not at similar.

I don't think theories themselves are necessarily a bad thing and think it's okay to be suspicious as long as you're willing to admit you're wrong if given the evidence, and you seem open to this possibility and claim it's just a thought. I don't think there's anything wrong with voicing your opinion here and hope it doesn't result in a ban, I appreciated your thoughts.
I mean I've made very very similar accusations in the past and didn't get any warning or ban from it, but get shit on hard by some other users even after I held my hands up and apologised. Not trying to give @Chinaski flak I'm just concerned that if you're wrong the person in question could be upset over this.

scales

scales

Resident Slime
Oct 18, 2018
I mean I've made very very similar accusations in the past and didn't get any warning or ban from it, but get shit on hard by some other users even after I held my hands up and apologised. Not trying to give @Chinaski flak I'm just concerned that if you're wrong the person in question could be upset over this.

And rightfully so, it sucks to be accused of something especially if it isn't true. As long as it is done respectfully and kindly I think it is alright.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018

I figured I'd be questioned on it to be honest, but in principle l personally couldn't remain silent about what appears to be a courageous liveblog actually being a dreadful deceit.

I've already pointed out the identikit presentation. There is also:

* Spartacus registering within hours of LMK ctb.

* Spartacus' first post being "is he gone?" in the ctb thread, wherein he's certain of LMK's gender.

* You'll notice l replied with a suggestion that it could be a manipulative act, as my suspicions aroused. Schopenhauer replied to assert how genuine LMK's intentions were (which tbh l don't doubt). This is the only post Spartacus 'liked'; very peculiar when you consider he registered after he ctb and therefore never knew him.

* Spartacus immediately continued posting threads about tasting N in small samples. LMK was doing the exact same thing days before his ctb, in the same language, basically identical fashion. The only difference being the quantity of N had decreased, obviously with continuous 'testing' which clearly amounted to tipping 5ml into his Budweiser and having nightmares afterwards.

* This is unusual for a new user; how many people post, on their first day, about not only having N in their possession but how they've already been testing it?

* He asked where Shoutbox had gone. Actually started a thread asking how to access it. Given he'd joined only on Thursday, this is clearly someone familiar with this forum and how to interact with it. He missed Shoutbox from his previous incarnation.

* l must again stress the idiosyncratic posting style. There are many members of this forum, nobody has ever posted with the same unique style as LMK. Then Spartacus pops up. It's almost like a fingerprint match.

When l mentioned this to other users that l acknowledged l may well be wrong; l actually hoped l was. I just don't think l am, and without revealing the conversations I've had about this, nobody else does either.

Such a shitty thing for him to do.

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I figured I'd be questioned on it to be honest, but in principle l personally couldn't remain silent about what appears to be a courageous liveblog actually being a dreadful deceit.

* Spartacus' first post being "is he gone?" in the ctb thread, wherein he's certain of LMK's gender.

* You'll notice l replied with a suggestion that it could be a manipulative act, as my suspicions aroused. Schopenhauer replied to assert how genuine LMK's intentions were (which tbh l don't doubt). This is the only post Spartacus 'liked'; very peculiar when you consider he registered after he ctb and therefore never knew him.

* Spartacus immediately continued posting threads about tasting N in small samples. LMK was doing the exact same thing days before his ctb, in the same language, basically identical fashion. The only difference being the quantity of N had decreased, obviously with continuous 'testing' which clearly amounted to tipping 5ml into his Budweiser and having nightmares afterwards.

* This is unusual for a new user; how many people post, on their first day, about not only having N in their possession but how they've already been testing it?

* He asked where Shoutbox had gone. Actually started a thread asking how to access it. Given he'd joined only on Thursday, this is clearly someone familiar with this forum and how to interact with it. He missed Shoutbox from his previous incarnation.

* l must again stress the idiosyncratic posting style. There are many members of this forum, nobody has ever posted with the same unique style as LMK. Then Spartacus pops up. It's almost like a fingerprint match.

When l mentioned this to other users that l acknowledged l may well be wrong; l actually hoped l was. I just don't think l am, and without revealing the conversations I've had about this, nobody else does either.

Honestly just glad I'm not the only one to get wayyyy overly concerned with this kind of thing, it's the sort of thing I would notice too if I'd seen the thread. I'll leave it up to mods or someone else to comment on, been too tired to comprehend things lately. I hope it's just a coincidence, but hard to tell. Dunno how similar their writing styles really are and think it could be a coincidence. If you are correct then I'm sure he'll only serve to prove your point over time, you know? If the user were to lie about ctb a second time and then join again, suspicions would be confirmed, and if that doesn't happen again then well no more vile deceit either.

Therefore I say it's best to wait rather than take any hasty action.

About_to_Go

About_to_Go

It deepens like a coastal shelf
Mar 20, 2018

Also started talking about obtaining N from an alternative supplier when A was out of commission, à la SS/Patrick. I really hope that myself and others weren't scammed :ehh:

scales

scales

Resident Slime
Oct 18, 2018
Would always suggest against listening to anyone who suggests a vendor not listed in the PPH, regardless of how genuine they seem.

To add to this, Domingo who IS listed on the PPH has a reputation as a scammer. In other words, please be careful in all situations, make no mistake that this is an illegal substance, there are scammers, it's unlikely you will get your money back etc. so be prepared to lose the money spent if it comes to it.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
I see that both Lovemykids' and Spartacus' profiles have been banned. I'd this a confirmed scammer?

I don't know anything about scamming, l only know Spartacus was banned after l reported my suspicions above to admin.

I would say for anyone who saw fit to purchase from 'T' that, given LMK was their only vouching, it was definitely unwise given the above.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
So T is probably a scammer

It certainly looks as if LMK was scam-adjacent, from what l gather he was offering to collect N on behalf of others.

Obviously the ctb thread is locked, yet the post l made, quoted here by Schopenhauer, has been deleted from it.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-guess-this-is-it.7320/page-2#post-125412

I honestly can't understand why this is removed yet the rest of the thread is allowed to stand, unless this forum prefers comforting myths to inconvenient truths.

I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
It certainly looks as if LMK was scam-adjacent, from what l gather he was offering to collect N on behalf of others.

Obviously the ctb thread is locked, yet the post l made, quoted here by Schopenhauer, has been deleted from it.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-guess-this-is-it.7320/page-2#post-125412

I honestly can't understand why this is removed yet the rest of the thread is allowed to stand, unless this forum prefers comforting myths to inconvenient truths.
I believe you. I don't know if I should risk N now. I think I'll just hang