• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

Okami

Student
Mar 16, 2018
I don't feel like this should have a whole separate thread, but I miss @ChizuruN and still think about her occasionally. I have a lot of conflicting feelings about her death. Not about whether or not I think she should have done it, but instead about whether or not I should have tried to message her more frequently. I kept my distance because I generally believe I'm nothing but a bother to people whenever I converse with them, and on top of that I didn't really know what to say to her.

But now, I'm wondering how things would have been if I had managed to speak with her more. My intent wouldn't be to talk her out of committing suicide, but instead just to talk with her about our common interests (anime, the jumping method, writing, etc.). Maybe it's for the best that I didn't grow closer to her, as her inevitable death would hurt more, but I can't help but to think about it nonetheless.

throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
I don't feel like this should have a whole separate thread, but I miss @ChizuruN and still think about her occasionally. I have a lot of conflicting feelings about her death. Not about whether or not I think she should have done it, but instead about whether or not I should have tried to message her more frequently. I kept my distance because I generally believe I'm nothing but a bother to people whenever I converse with them, and on top of that I didn't really know what to say to her.

But now, I'm wondering how things would have been if I had managed to speak with her more. My intent wouldn't be to talk her out of committing suicide, but instead just to talk with her about our common interests (anime, the jumping method, writing, etc.). Maybe it's for the best that I didn't grow closer to her, as her inevitable death would hurt more, but I can't help but to think about it nonetheless.
i didnt know her ... but i am really sorry for how you are feeling ... i have some feelings for a lot of people here ... and thinking that they might do it hurts me ... infinite loving hugs for you <3<3<3

Lunar

Lunar

Student
Aug 14, 2018
Does anyone know if @Lunar is okay I haven't heard from her in awhile

Hello Miss clef. I'm still here, unfortunately. I planned to go this week but fear of failure is holding me back at the moment it seems (felt kind of ashamed and embarrassed to come back here too). I guess that's not too surprisingly since I've always been a failure. Anyway, hugs to everyone here.

fuckthis

fuckthis

I've made up my mind.
Sep 23, 2018
Hey people, when I first signed up on this site I saw a post by a person who said she had booked a hotel room and used the excuse that she was going to a concert to her parents. She said she booked the hotel room for October. Well it's well past October now and I was wondering if she actually went through with It? I believe her plan was too kill herself in the hotel bathroom and put a warning sign on the door. If I remember correctly, she was going to take SN though I'm not certain of that.