• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
Its kinda killing me wondering what's happened to be honest
Same, you don't know what happened, you don't know what to hope.
I've been in this situation another couple of times, at the end you lack closure.

I've been ON and OFF from forums for several months sometimes, never thought or wondered if anyone would have been missing me, I've been OFF when I felt "better" and was farther from suicide and also when I was more focused and closer to it, so you never know.

I'd like everyone were at peace with everything :I

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Did EvilAngelGoddess depart? I just found out and I feel such a mix of emotions you know? She was always there silent listening to us but hardly talked. I was just about to start a conversation with her until I saw her last post. Fuck man it's just so sad I wish I could've talked to her and tell her it's all going to be alright but I'd be lying to her and she would know it. Maybe it's just my attachment problems but i wish I could have helped such a beautiful torchered soul. I hope Her and Dani found peace.

M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Did EvilAngelGoddess depart? I just found out and I feel such a mix of emotions you know? She was always there silent listening to us but hardly talked. I was just about to start a conversation with her until I saw her last post. Fuck man it's just so sad I wish I could've talked to her and tell her it's all going to be alright but I'd be lying to her and she would know it. Maybe it's just my attachment problems but i wish I could have helped such a beautiful torchered soul. I hope Her and Dani found peace.
Yeah I think she's gone :(

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Oh, I didn't know... I hope she found peace.

Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
I'm sorry, the old Desperate_Soul can't come back on to Sanctioned Suicide right now.
Why? Because she's dead.

Desperate_Soul is now Desperate_Soul

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Hello

Please post all speculative posts here about users. e.g. where is X, is X dead etc. You get the picture. Future posts will be deleted and people told to move their discussion into this megathread. The rules have been updated to reflect this change.

This will reduce much needed clutter and also come to a compromise about these types of threads popping up, so ask away in here, but don't make a brand new thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

SS Team.
Thanks Rex. Very much.

IwasElla

IwasElla

Student
Sep 27, 2018
I'm sorry, the old Desperate_Soul can't come back on to Sanctioned Suicide right now.
Why? Because she's dead.

Desperate_Soul is now Desperate_Soul
I hope due to my poor English I misunderstood that. I hope it's a joke and we'll see the new Desperate_Soul. You're the angel of SS. Please, come back:aw:

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I think someone I was private messaging the last few months finally made it. I hope they found peace. I don't want to mention their screen name in case they are still around. I want to pm them again but we had discussed using the leave the conversation before we go and I'm not sure if I should send a message. I don't know who may read it.
This has been harder than I thought it would be... I know everyone on here wants to ctb so I should be prepared for this happening.
It's strange to feel this way about someone I never met. I'm just really sad. I wish I had not deleted most of our conversations and I could still read them again. :( We talked almost every day … sometimes the reply's weren't always long but I just looked forward to saying hi.

Anyway … thanks for listening. :)