• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Anyone heard from @DeaD❌BatterY🔋 he ok? A week with no post is not the norm for him....I hope the recent anti SaSu community didn't kidnap him....
No, idk unfortunately. Now I'm getting worried too though coz he's my friend too. Btw his pfp is gone too... That's rly odd, isn't it? Idk, if you hear anything from him pls lmk.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Ya pretty weird and abnormal for him.....anyways let's hope he is ok and that he will let us know himself.
You don't think the pro-lifers could have hacked his account? Should we alert the staff just in case, or am I just overthinking things again? I can't help but get worried knowing how the pro-lifers are after him and this forum >_<

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Does anyone know Kyoko shima? They dm'ed me for about 4 hours ago asking to talk and I responded like 20 mins later bc I was busy with irl stuff and I have gotten zero replies. I've never talked to them before that I can remember so idk if that's a bad sign or not. Do you think they're ok? Am I just overreacting again? Just wanted to check just in case. I hope this is allowed, not rly sure where else to ask.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Does anyone know Kyoko shima? They dm'ed me for about 4 hours ago asking to talk and I responded like 20 mins later bc I was busy with irl stuff and I have gotten zero replies. I've never talked to them before that I can remember so idk if that's a bad sign or not. Do you think they're ok? Am I just overreacting again? Just wanted to check just in case. I hope this is allowed, not rly sure where else to ask.
It's probably nothing to worry about. Hopefully it wasn't an urgent matter and all is OK. Everyone knows we are in different time zones, different irl schedules...so late replies are normal and there won't be hard feelings.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Does anybody know what happened to @hikikomorizombie? I sure haven't seen them in ages and I miss their posts. She tends to give good takes when it comes to a lot of topics on here. Hope she's doing okay
I was wondering the same. I hope she is ok too. Am afraid her last interaction on a post may have upset her. I maybe looking too much into it, but I hope she is managing things ok on her side.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I was wondering the same. I hope she is ok too. Am afraid her last interaction on a post may have upset her. I maybe looking too much into it, but I hope she is managing things ok on her side.
I've seen her last interaction and I can understand what you mean. Sometimes the things that this site condones and condemns isn't consistent with how bad the thing actually is. It's impossible to know how she's doing if she doesn't update herself and, honestly, whatever she chooses to do, it's valid. I just hope she's okay

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
Does anyone know what happened to @Pryras? I was in touch with her until a couple months after her last post here and at that time she was planning on going through with her ctb plans that she detailed in her last couple posts here.

Also I saw somewhere that a megathread of @GoodPersonEffed's posts is compiled but couldn't find it via the search function. If anyone knows where it is pls lmk!